Everything else is up at least 10%

>everything else is up at least 10%
>LINK is up 33%
>REQ is barely up 2%

Why is REQ such fucking garbage?
Second worst thing I have ever bought after DBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TFW sitting with giant ass bags of both req and dbc

How can one man be so dumb

I would feel bad, but the amount of times I got flamed by faggots shilling req any time I mentioned OMG makes me enjoy this.

will only get worse for the next week and a half, then we'll have the update anticipation. until then this thing isnt going to do fuck all

DBC was pure meme, at least Req has some long term potential

Req and OMG are considering each other in solving some future issues with each others project.

It gets shilled too much, it puts away investors from it.

Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

Because the devs waved the white flag and handed their work over to pajeets

It might be easy for me to say since I'm in REQ since 0.04 and already made a fuckton. But if you think this is a shitcoin then please sell. It literally went x7 in the last four weeks.

Four weeks ago literally every shitcoin went x7

>Imagine being this /r9k/
Also who the fuck uses paypal to send money to friends lmao. People here just use bank accounts and those accounts consist of like 14 numbers and letters.

check again

also: I want %1225451 after major announcement hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sauce

Moon kiddies with their 400 REQ stacks, please leave.

Thanks for buying my bags. I am all in BTO now. Please come back later and buy them at ATH.

Don’t worry. Every alts will be down as well tomorrow. Req just having a head start.

The volume is actually twice as high now as it was just 2 days ago, I think we're gonna see a break-out between now and Monday.

It's done it 2 weeks ago, when it hit an ATH with seemingly no news.

hmm good call OP, moving some of my link into req now, see you on the moon

I bought both and sit on them for the next 4 years min.

Then you bought late, user.

Just hold this fucking thing, it's going to make you rich if you're patient.

REQ is a fucking button and some JavaScript/TypeScript libraries. Real market cap shouldn’t be over 100 million to be honest.

OmiseGo could use Request for decentralized requests for payment, accounting, audit and invoicing format interoperability
Request could use OmiseGo as an oracle for eWallet fiat settlements

Source: go to solution 2
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

im pretty much all in on REQ and DBC.

fucking kill me, i should just move to india where i would fit in

Congratulations, you just described all of crypto. Look at Ark's Github