This NIGGER is back to shilling other scam lending platforms like ThornCoin after his precious Bitconnect blew up...

This NIGGER is back to shilling other scam lending platforms like ThornCoin after his precious Bitconnect blew up (which he still says is a good buy even though the coin is fucking worthless now). How do you make this low IQ degenerate stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DgMWb4k4v8&t=612s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk, Probably stop watching him

Get creative.

He is making mad money lol

S-s-taking muh bitconnect coins

That guy does not know what is good for him.

Craig Grant is even worse, hes pumping a new scam too already.

>using mad as adjective to describe a lot
Caveman iq

Why would he stop? He know nothing about cryptocurrencies. All he knows how to do is referral links and affiliate marketing.

any thread with his likeness should be bannable imo. please stop.

First crypto related death?

u sound mad white boi

Nahh there has been tons of Bitcoin suicides.

I want to punch his stupid fucking gaping mouth everytime I see one of his thumbnails. I haveno problem with him hyping up his ponzi garbage, just his open mouth fucking face

whats with that mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=9DgMWb4k4v8&t=612s

Who cares, everyone who isn't completely retarded should already know not to get their investment advice from a guy named Trevon.

Love it. The dude said he took out 3 $10000 loans. So it wasn't even his savings...

>bitconnect ones do not fail to dissapoint

so fucking sick of this troutface nigger

>NIGGER
This

Not surprised if there are niggas after his ass right now

this low IQ degenerate is making FUCKING BANK hommie

hes good at what he does. deal with it

Technically It’s not worthless, right?

He made a le 56%. He gets worse by the day.

i literally cant even

He bought the dip and got 400% on it

kkk

that's how

Some people just never learn

DAV is an adventure bro! I lost $ in Bitconnect and got in late unfortunately. But I knew my risks and rewards ratio. Thankfully I got into DAV in December (around the same time I got into Bitconnect) at $15 and staked some so it just made up for my losses in Bitconnect and I just broke even. Thanks for the adventurous entertaining videos! Blessings! =)

Cant your report his channel and fuck him on you tube?

get him to shill this