What do you guys use to mine LINK? I've been using the O-Fork 7T miner (pic related)...

What do you guys use to mine LINK? I've been using the O-Fork 7T miner (pic related). It's capable of mining both LINK and Shadowfork Tokens at a surprisingly faster rate comparable to the best dedicated GPU miners out there. I'm generating about 7 LINK every day. At current market price, i'm profiting about $5 each day, but we all know those 7 LINK will be worth hundreds in the future. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been using my gf's uncle's supernintendo

Honestly probably the best option out there considering the difficulty increases since people are now just finding out about the shafowfork

Where do i buy one of those OP? I want to get around 200mhs of miningpower. Will that give me 30link a day or so? Respond pls sir

Exactly. I'm happy I could get my hands on one this early in the game.

How much has mining added to your electric bill per month?

Hmmm well my average electric bill has been shooting up lately anyways due to it being winter and really cold, but if I had to take a guess i'd say about $150.

Those false content spreaders go crazy!
Who do you think will fall for this shit?

Shit, an extra $150 just for the mining rig? I only use like $40-$50 per month on electricity for my apartment, so that would be an insane amount for me to add to my bill.

Yea, but i'm generating enough LINK to profit. I'm making more than $150 in tokens.

Does LINK even have a network?

I had no idea you can mine this shit.

Yeah slink and Link will Be used on chain and off chain. From There its possible to build up a blockchain as a tree with different kind of Technologies. think of it as a fundamentels of the next Internet

Damn, where can I read more about the technological architecture of LINK. I've bought only because of the memes but need actual knowledge.

HA! You're doing it wrong faggot. U can mine LINK with a pickaxe in Ethercraft for free.

kek that robertcop

I’m mining slink with a quantum computer and locking the price in my ledger at $1k using the sync compressor. Just make sure you know how to calibrate and power the external dimension adapter with parallel intel sgx curb wires and you’re good

keep your eyes open for github additions new news will be added in the next few weeks. also read the swift releases you can find them over google scholar or other scientific release platforms.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki

anything regarding the voxel processing cores? I really wanna see how they tackle mining slink 2.0 with the current lack of voxel HW chip manufacturers.

This is gold user. Been wondering what was the best setup for SLINK mining. I'm stuck with 200k of the old tokens. Haven't been able to get a decent response from the Binance chinks as to when they'll list the new tokens.

It's the furniture of law enforcement lads, no bully.

im not quite sure, didnt they completely changed their processing structure to some clipping algos?

wait, can you fucking mine link?

lol i'm amazed at the number of people who don't know this. You all shill the fuck out of it but don't even know the implications that come from being able to mine LINK.