Only normies will wait the static nodes completion to buy it

only normies will wait the static nodes completion to buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

dnserrorassist.att.net/search/?q=http://sterlingoffshore/contact-us/&r=http://sterlingoffshore.com/services/company-registry-search-services/seychelles-company-registry-search/&t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=reJ405r8nP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold half my stack when this sucker broke 80 cents and cashed out a small fortune from my crypto empire. Still holding a shitton for the ride over a dollar.

Ive been posting charts since June telling biz to hop in. They just wont listen xtrabro. Its alright, theyll chase pumps while we ride high.

Quit spamming this fucking shitcoin jesus goddamn christ you xtrabrainlets are a cult

>buy in for pennies
>ride to riches
>whole time on the way up i keep telling biz to hop in and get responses like this
Your words mean nothing. This changed my life

Better cash out before this house of cards collapses whenever CCR decides to cash out

Cashed out 1/4 of my XBY. Bought a new Durango. Couldnt be happier.

>way

I had an old xby wallet on my other laptop which has 800 xby on it. feelsgood. but downloading the blockchain is taking forever. wat do with these coins?

evidence right there that xby holders are retarded.....a poverty durango LMAO

Xtrabytes devs are not greedy cunts like you so you don't understand why xtrabytes will succeed

No, they aren't greedy cunts? Boy you are so unaware of how they are scamming people with xfuel

user. I have my wife’s kids to drive around. Leave me be

hahahaa what a cuck

I dont understand. They love me like a real dad. Her boyfriend told me they really hespect me.

$1,000 EOY

the business registration is fake and photoshopped ccr knows no one wants to pay the shell registration company or confirmation at $165 the xby scam continues

the marketing team or should i say pumper and dumpers enki and yankeruinx left after the left the new generation of xby bagholders

For some reason I believe this

Picture looked shopped to death and there were no other details provide re: registration

proof enki and yank left?

it goes much deeper.

ask any of the team member questions and watch their reactions. It's a cult.

why are they running a test net on the old chain? if it's a test net for xby why not use the blockchain xby is actually going to use?

why have node holders still not been able to register and start receiving their rewards? Yet apparently some nodes are running? Yeah ccr nodes are running and he's raking in xby to dump over and over with each new bullshit update they release.

why integrate a copy paste chat bot to their wallet and not change any default replies, they didn't even test the crap they copy pasted so when you ask if you should dump xby the bot replies you probably should.

why did 777 morph from the lead dev answering 7 community questions on the 7th day of every month at the 7th hour to ccr selecting questions from his head not even presented by the community and nothing about development, still on the 7th day but often an hour late?

many more questions but you can't ask them because they exile you from the cult if you defy.

Yoi can fins the company in online databases. Stop being a liar and repent. Buy XBY.

oh by the way try contact the company this supposed business registration is done by

dnserrorassist.att.net/search/?q=http://sterlingoffshore/contact-us/&r=http://sterlingoffshore.com/services/company-registry-search-services/seychelles-company-registry-search/&t=0

ooops, but then try order a copy of this registration for $500 usd and it will gladly take you to a page for ccr to take your money.

A cult that actually delivers. The chat bot is just a prototype in an elegant prototype wallet. No one expects it to be an AI.

Expect tomorrow a development update.

Shut the fuck up dutchdude, you have already caused so many people to sell with stupid FUD.

lap up the slurry and kool-aid the cult feeds you it keeps you inline and obedient such is the way of xby ask questions and be scolded comfort for you is now only in denial

Suppose the company is fake.
You can easily register a scam as a company.

Why risk your scam to save $500 in registration fees in another justisdiction that cannot prosecute you? Even less likely is this if you have millions to loose. Nonsense.

No one ever asked themselves that if its a scam, why register a fake company in the first place when it risks bringing the whole operation down when someone does a paid search for it?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS FUD YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah man I'm running a $200M marketcap scam and I'm going to risk EVERYTHING by photoshopping the certificate and actually providing a link for people to check the registration

because surely some fudder that sold XBY wont put $500 forth to check the registration.

OP and the guy who rebranded this shitcoin are the biggest faggots on biz. Literal cult status. I would buy BitBean before buying this garbage.

Show your face then, show your anonymous deaf Hungarian autist developer. Who gives a fuck if you registered a company, that doesn't mean anything

Nah I'd rather show the tech when it works

youtube.com/watch?v=reJ405r8nP0

Oh wait a sec...

Literally a wallet. Wow.

>not watching the videos

stay poor lmao. Dont buy it. I cant wait for your sweet tears and pink wojacks. Cant fucking wait

what do you not understand blinded man? your hopes and dreams of promised land are false securities you have subjected yourself to through the benevolent CryptoCurrencyRevolution. the cult so willing to fund the fraud is not willing to step up to the plate to debunk claims and spend a mere $500 usd?

continue to travel down the dark passage in hopes of light forgo bewilderment under pretense market cap enables scams to not exist, forget the of bitconnect that starred down from its podium.

The scammers' walkway is always the same as it is he that knows the only sin leading the sheep to slaughter

Wow I will be so fuckin happy when this hits top then just because I can make the biggest fattest thread for all the autist Fudders here

I sincerely disagree with most FUDers here. Most doubts have been disolved in the past 30 days.

The new wallet is not yet implemented but it looks very elegant, even better than the ARK wallet. It can be downloaded in the XCITE repository. The team delivers. I'm Xcited.

Please tell me why this would be a scam. Test net was great, they just registered their company and more great things to come, why would you call this a scam ? Probably better than 90 percent of top 100 coins already, but I guess its true buy when biz fuds

Nice link ahahahahah
Oh god this fud so low energy dude

Just literally call them and ask
Christ

Yes, children download that of which the gods provide bring the gift into your city which holds the gold and ignores the warnings of the guards to not let it in, signatures need not be signed across the dotted line trust is ye need and this is what the dark one sees. For you are all now x-cited to be apart of his network that feeds off your own greed. If ever prompted are you sure? Follow cult rules and just ignore.

youre just an attention whore lol

>Yes, children download that of which the gods provide bring the gift into your city which holds the gold and ignores the warnings of the guards to not let it in, sig

Excellent English, Sir! Sold 100k!

Are you hindu? You write as such. That obviously invalidates all your shitty arguments.

Scam or not, it makes for some damn good reading on Veeky Forums...

As XBY astronauts, We have so much! We have successful tests, frequent bug fixes, community driven contribitions, frequent updates, lower fees, nontechnical white paper, company, frequent announcements, beautiful UI for new wallet, actual PoSig coin (xfuel) to pay contributors and prove the concept...

We have so much in so little time! Price is so cheap considering all of this!

the wallet is infected do not download xcite