What is the formula to determine the POSSIBLE potential price of a coin with the marketcap

What is the formula to determine the POSSIBLE potential price of a coin with the marketcap.

I remember reading about a formula that would tell you how big the marketcap would have to be in order for a coin to equal $x. What is it?

>Inb4 there are too many other factors user, kys
>get out newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/m/marketcapitalization.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this bait?

what is grade 2 math

I pray you Plebbitposters die of AIDS.

No. You're fucking retarded if you don't think there's a formula. It's not even predicting the price so don't tell me I'm retarded. It tells you what the marketcap has to be for the coin to reach a certain price.
Not from plebbit but okay.

OP these images u keep spamming they will never catch on here , try reddit and stop wasting ur time here. friendly advice

Hate to break it to you but you’re retarded

>my first post in 3 days
>spamming

Orlly?

>Take for example PFR
>look at top coin that has no working real product or is a meme
>for example we take Bitcoin Gold
>3.222.901.546 market cap of btg divided by market cap of PFR makes roughly 35,81€ per PFR (easy 100x)

>how do I do basic math you guys>

That doesn't make any sense. You can't predict a coins price just because if it's stats in relation to another coin. I'm not looking for the formula to predict a price.

>but thank you for you genuine comment.

>he needs a formula to do basic multiplication
either you are braindead or baiting. Haven't figured it out yet. Gonna keep lurking to see if other anons bite the bait and watch the situation unfold

PS: can you take a picture of your hands, OP? I'll give you the "formula" if you do.

if you change circulating supply on coinmarketcap the price automatically drops by the same amount

it's not a prediction, it's a possible price, I doubt it woulöd go higher than that so ergo a good formula to determine the maximal profit you could do on speculation

p
current price x circulating supply # marketcap

just put in prospective prices into a 4 grid xcell shit. doesn't vet any easier than that

Thank you

You look like the average Tron investor

the formula is price of coin=squareroot((marketcap/global population)*age of coin in seconds)+24hr tradevolume^3

Tron is literal cryptocancer

Here you go user. It's on this page: investopedia.com/terms/m/marketcapitalization.asp

I'm glad these are the people we're competing against.

You dont compete against anyone in crypto, the devs do. Your goal is to convince me why I should buy the same coins as you ATH.