FRIENDS? HOW TO MEET NEW PEOPLE

Hey biz
Crypto millionaire checking in again with a SERIOUS problem.
How do I meet new people?
Im in Los Angeles atm (22 yo) and I'm already set for life so i dont intend on working or going to any additional school.
So basically im twiddling my thumbs during the day time when people are at work or school.
So how would I entertain myself? How do i make friends? Im seriously considering going to grad school for fun
Thanks Biz

Go to grad school for fun

>millionaire
>22 and lives in LA
>on Veeky Forums in the first place
>asks Veeky Forums for help making friends

Lol true story though im lonely af
Maybe i should go to the relatonship thread

Yo man I'm in the same . Have millions but a lil lonely no gf either. I live wild outside of the country. I also reside in LA. Currently in Mexico having fun. People over here care alot about status and cash go out to another country and chill

Right??? I traveled asia for like a couple months already and it just gets really boring solo traveling after a while so now im back and looking to settle down and maybe find a gf.

Send me some coins I'll be your friend ;)

Travel the world.

This, go to Australia, thailand, cambodja etc. for 6 months. meet lots of people from your age group. fuck scandinavian girls

I'm sure the State treasurer's office is already planning to say hello

yo im 20 and im in LA. west la area. wya?

Don't. Use your money to buy land, and live off grid, improving yourself spiritually and physically. Transcend the modern human decadence, don't become a slave of modern western values of hedonism and materialism.

I live in Beverly Hills OP, if you are serious... message me

We can work something out, help me... help you

find a gf dude, but maybe dont tell her on start YO IM RICH. no other way to not feel empty with ur milions

Take yoga classes, you'll get in shape and 90% of the class will be chicks

Don't socially isolate yourself, you'll become really depressed

This

go outside...

id hang with you but youre probably a serial killer and im not in LA for another month

Its funny how I basically have everything except money... And I am here trying to get one good shilled token to make some gainz...Life is funny..

>living in La

You meet new people in the wooded area behind rest stops.