WHY THR FUCK DID YOU PEOPLE TELL ME TO BUY THIS SHIT

WHY THR FUCK DID YOU PEOPLE TELL ME TO BUY THIS SHIT

I LOST EVERYTHING I HAVE

MY WIFE IS ASKING WHERE’S THE MONEY WE NEED TO TAKE THE DOG TO THE VET TO GET HIS NEUTERED

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HER

FUCK YOU TIMES TEN THIUSSND

take what you have left and buy telcoin
you will make some gainz back

CAN I BUY THAT AT HITBTC?

no everyone told you to stay away you mong, but you couldn't, because you'd rather go for a get rich quick scheme on TOP OF the get rich quick scheme of the moment that is crypto

>presses F

FUCK I THIUGHT CRYPTO WAS NIT A SCAM

YOU ALL SAID IT WAS LEGIT

WTF MAN

think what you want my guy, you're in denial. the sooner you get over it the better. focus on earning money and more importantly NOT spending it on frivolous shit. no dinners out, no movies, no gifts, no new clothes for awhile.

you'll be fine. forget about neutering some dog, he'll be horny for a few months so what's that compared to rebuilding your networth.

tell your wife tough shit and man up about what you did.

OK THANKS FOR THE NCOURGMENT

DO YOU THINK BCC WILL GO BACK TO 360?

we never did
actually our autistic consensus was that it was always a ponzi scheme

It will probably go to 9k+ in the next few months (I have secret info). But it will shoot up and down very fast, so you will have to watch the graphs a lot of times every day if you don't want to be too late to sell...

no, especially not now that they're already out here with a bitconnect clone they've simply put an "x" on the end of.

Think about putting 10 or so dollars every week into crypto projects that might actually have use. You can find every thread you could need shilling those coins here every 5 mins

STOP MESSIJG WITH ME IT IS NOT GOING TO 9000 AT MODT 1000

I dont know why you guys even put money in projects like that...its a MLM with crypto I mean where will they get enough money to sustain all that?

I always tell people to invest in tested and proven projects like digibyte. I get many thank you messages every now and then. Digibyte is here for 4+ years and is here to stay.

OK THANKS

DIGIBYTE?

HOW MUCH PERCENAGE IT GIVE A DAY?

user based on your double dub gets in this thread alone, you may just be lucky enough to make it

BITTTTCOOONNNNEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK

Probably because youre a nigger

THANK YOU

I NEEDIT THE HELP

You heard 9k? I heard a lot higher, like 10 times higher than that

God, can't you people see that OP is a fucking larper? How much more OBVIOUS (or should I say OVBIUOS!!!) could it be?

i browse biz compulsively and i never saw anyone recommend buying bitconnect

These have to be normalfag detection threads
This place needs normocaust

PLEASE HELP IT THE ME

WHAT KOIN I BUYING NEXT

Hope this is true

>wife
>his dog

buy link bro, you'll be rich soon, mcd partnership on its way, oracles are being solved as we speak senpai

buy VeganCoin, the whole dev team is vegan, all the vegans will buy it

OK THNAKS

I LIKE IT THIS IDEA

Kucoin
EtherDelta
Idex

WHERE IS IT INBUY VEGAN COIN I NOT SEE ANYWHERE

>I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HER
Tell her this from me:
wassa wassa wassa wassa bitconeeeeeeeeeeeec

OK I WRITE DOWN

BIIIIIIIIITCOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

op gon regret it

need invite atm

OK THIS TOO MUCH THINK FOR ME

THANK YOU FRIENDS

DO BRAIN LIFTS TO THINK HARD THINGS

I GO NOW

BYE MY FRIEND

HEY HEY HEEEEY!!!!