Are you guys going to put you gains in vanguard or something similar when you sell your gains?

Are you guys going to put you gains in vanguard or something similar when you sell your gains?

I’m thinking of putting 10% of my folio into stocks either when I hit £2m or the stock market crashes, just depends on which one happens 1st.

>vanguard

...the fucking card game?

>the state of Veeky Forums

how do you guys actually cash out, plz help?

dont vanguard get like 7% returns on their most risky funds? Barely covers the inflation.

of course.

S&P 500 historical return is about 7% REAL, which means after inflation.

it's ok user, just realize some of us here won't make it even though they can use google from the super computer in their pocket; the sooner you put them out of mind the better

oh okay. Personally i think property is still a better option

it's actually done great since 2010 and especially since trump was elected. Up 35% since 11/08/2016

Stock market is a bubble, no

no, when I get to be worth 7 figures I will have

1000 btc
1000 eth
100k chainlink

and the rest in a vanguard etf or something

what then?

My Roth IRA has a 16% rate of return

If you wait long enough you won't have to cash out.

This is the topic I've been thinking about the most.
My target is $1 million, but then I don't want to cash everything out, because crypto might grow more, so I'm going to wait until $1.5 million or something, and then cash out the million.
I was going to just put it in vanguard, but then I've been looking at REIT, and other real estate options. I can't easily find an expected rate of return.
What's your expected rate of return on real estate? Don't stocks have the tax advantage of long-term capital gains rate?

Maybe when I hit 2-3 million

Will keep like 100k-200k as speculation play money

I plan to cash out at half mil with half building a house and half into my 401

>implying I have gains and aren't losing money

i have 15k link, so just being optimistic rn

also rate my ex
i knew her before she was hot and you could see her fivehead

already did, up like $13,000 in the stock market in the last 6 months, putting more in now

Won't high-dividend funds always be inferior to long-term growth funds, because the dividends will be taxed as regular income, whereas most of your yield from long-term growth funds be taxed as long-term capital gains?