The cofounder, Tingting Wang, used to be the Chief Marketing Officer of NEO, the BIGGEST CRYPTO IN ASIA

The cofounder, Tingting Wang, used to be the Chief Marketing Officer of NEO, the BIGGEST CRYPTO IN ASIA.

Draper Dragon Digital Fund has invested in Bottos. The Draper Dragon Digital Fund is one of the core funds in the Draper Venture Network, a venture capital arm of Tim Draper, godfather of Silicon Valley venture capitalism that focuses on investing in high-tech companies in Silicon Valley and China.

A team member, Chao Wang, was previously was with Huawei. There are rumors that a partnership is coming very soon.

THIS HAS YET TO GO PARABOLIC! YOU KEKS HAVE BEEN WARNED! AT LEAST 10X, PROBABLY CLOSER TO 50X INBOUND!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QqQ2EmD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=owppju3jwPE
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tingting Wang
can't make this up

>Tingting Wang

>Tingting Wang

I shat myself laughing!

>Bottos
>The cofounder, Tingting Wang
>Draper Dragon Digital
Sorry OP, I'm only in this thread to laugh at whatever the fuck you're talking about. Good luck with Tingting's Dragon Diapers, I'm sure you'll moon.

>Tingting Wang

My sides

I BOUGHT TRX AT .27. NEVER TRUST CHINESE COINS

I am already all in Bottos, bro.

Wait for BTC dip or buy now?

Go with the American team.

Main dev sold tech to google. Basically the godfather of AI.

just listed on kucoin. AGI SINGULARITY NET

Enjoy staying poor pajeets.

this got listed on kucoin?!?!

fuck bnty i'm fucking out, to the moon with singularityNET

>Ting Ting Wang

singularity is getting tingtinged

The future is SIRAJCOIN, you can literally earn the attention of a Pajeet. youtube.com/watch?v=X9QqQ2EmD9o

good luck with that huge marketcap. this shits already at 30-50 based on marketcap. if you're getting in now, you're already way too late.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

stay poor pajeet

Don't even bother OP, Veeky Forums doesn't buy into coins until after it moons

explain why he's wrong... this might be a good longterm hold but why wouldn't you 20x in another coin then come back to this later?

>go to bottos.org to read about Tingting's Digital Dragon Droopers
>...
Great job, OP.

Tingting is the face of NEO

yup. i screenshot this for later when they complain why it wasn't shilled before the moon. typical biz.

k, go chase moon missions and lose money and come buy back in after it 10x

jokes on you guys, she has an anime name AND she is hot AND she is gonna make us rich. Get rekt

hey OP how long you holding?

this or INT?
both have the same supply and they look promising
which one?

at least until March -> Main net release.

is there a wallet?

INT is already too high. This hasn’t even started to moon. Do the math

mainnet in march

you a nigger or something? when i ask for an explanation i mean use facts and arguments not vapid faggot hypotheticals.

i know and the circulating supply for INT is only 150M
i think the price will dump when they release the other 850M probably with the mainnet release

This strikes me as a more professional form of IOTA (selling data to AI networks). I'm in.

stay poor faggot

>they will dilute the circulating supply by a factor of 8

normally I'd say I'm going to enjoy the wojaks, but I am not fond of nujak

are you retarded? i'm asking about why someone should invest in singularitynet instead of bottos first. you are shilling bottos aren't you, fucking streetshitter?

Ben Goertzel. I saw this guy in a doc, he's a bit of a doofus
youtube.com/watch?v=owppju3jwPE

It won't do shit diluted on 10 exchanges since it already ain't supposed to do shit when diluted

investing in singularitynet rn is too late. what's so hard to understand? u missed the boat. that shit is sitting at like a 700 million market cap

you're supposed to get in before the moon mission, not after. god, why do i even waste my time on you bizlets

Which exchange do I buy BTO on?

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I'M ASKING THE OTHER FUCKING user WHY HE IS INVESTING IN SINGULARITYNET INSTEAD OF BOTTOS YOU DUMB CUNT. YOU'RE INVESTING MONEY AND YOU CAN'T COMPLETE THE SIMPLEST FUCKING EXERCISE IN READING COMPREHENSION??? YOU WILL NEVER BE SHIT IN LIFE. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID. SCREENCAP THIS. READ IT EVERY DAY. YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT.

is there a legit wallet u fags?

dollar cost average

bibox and gate.io

From article:

Bottos is better than their competitors—they specialize in sharing the best data, as well as sharing the best models.

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

The only model I want is Ting Ting

There really only is one competitor SingularityNET. And their CEO looks like gollum from lord of the rings.

looks like another one of those times that Veeky Forums lets their racism get in the way of their gains

trips of truth, she's fucking cute
singularitynet is already priced in and the fuckin CEO is gonna spend his time doing dmt and pontificating. CHINKS GET THINGS DONE

Check coins = good
Pajeet coins = stinky, bad

FUCK YES CHINKS WORK HARDER THAN THE WHITE NORMIES AT SINGULARITY NET

Those fuckers at singularity net look weird as fuck

BTO $1 by EOM