It is the year 2022 and money is long obsolete. Everyone pays with this weird digital currency called _______ now

It is the year 2022 and money is long obsolete. Everyone pays with this weird digital currency called _______ now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWbxh4S2Lr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bizcoin

Monero

Bazingacoin. Pajeet took over.

bitconneeeeeect

THIS

BTC,Monero,IOTA,BTO

Ripple is the only correct and sane answer.

>in b4 da joos

If you didn't buy the dip 2 days ago, you just fucked yourself over, kiddo.

But my average entry price is $2.32.

Bitbean

I think it will hit 10000 by the end of the year.
Am I retarded or future millionaire? Thinking about investing 500 dollerinos in it

XRP will die because it will become illegal to tax/ jail for drugs
Also because there will be no need for banks if everything is operated by money laundering coins

Bigboobscoin

Probably a coin that doesn't exist now.

>He thinks the jews won’t simply copy it and make their own platform but ultra regulated

Googlecoin

Actually, why has Veeky Forums never made its own coin? It would be great for a pump and dump. I mean, it is pretty easy to make one and not unreasonable to assume we could hype it to death

credits

because you would get fucked over. Unless you yourself are making the coin assume any kind of "community effort" is malicious. It isn't the old days anymore.

Cardano

The one world government put it to a vote. It's Coiny McCoinFace. We just look at the ground and call them coins. When we want to feel cool we ask how much Face something'll cost us.

Decentral Bank

this

XRP

damn op that's like 4 years from now, you seriously think money will become obsolete that quickly? maybe like 40 or 50 yrs for something like that to happen, but not 4 lol

damn user crypto became basically one of the top 5 financial markets in one year, do you seriously think everything will stay the same in 4 years?

This or bitcoin cash more likely

yea i think cryptocurrencies will definitely continue to be important in the future, provided that governments don't start going crazy on legislating it, but i don't think fiat currencies are going away just like that anytime soon

We are living in the End Times
youtube.com/watch?v=UWbxh4S2Lr4

It only gained 30 or so % since the dip.
I really hate RPX, but regardless I'm ambivalent about seeing it gain again.

USDT