Tfw still a nocoiner

>tfw still a nocoiner

It's too late now isn't it Veeky Forums? I'll never make it. I can't even afford to buy any crypto right now either.

Is there any way I can earn some somehow? I just want to be in the "game".

Please any advice is welcome
>inb4 kneepads
>inb4 get a job (i'm already a wagie)

I am going to sudoku if I have to be a wage slave forever

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/tx/732fcd0d8e4921cffeb870d00b2ecec96c5b754d98a71ca8444149143b81245b
blockchain.info/tx/4770582f1c4d21718ecd8012ea798ca679f2e269a7acf9f28f8b7e755e19591f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suck 10,000 dicks for 1$ each.

Put that 10k 70% into eth and 30% into a shitcoin

Congrats.

just start, if the water feels comfy you swim deeper.

user, its never too late to be what you might have been.

You can make it. Even with 100$.

You'll have to trade every single day. If you want to succeed.

You can join this discord group and get some ideas of how and where to invest. Run by an ex HSBC trader and we use TA plus recent news to identify good investment opportunities. Check it out if you want, no harm.

discord: MHC5hWP

Thanks

Wow great advicce.

I have no way to otherwise I would

Deep

I don't know how and its difficult to buy crypto in my country

Is this a good idea biz? I don't have any crypto

I sold anything that I didnt want to get some extra money from Amazon/eBay for coins.

You can also use sites like earncrypto.com and earn pennys. Ive been using them since July or so, withdrawing my balance constantly, I wouldnt let your balance pile up and stick to something with low tx fees like dogecoin and send it to an exchange to trade. My earnings were okay and then in Dec all the coins I held went up 10x when all prices went crazy so it paid off.

You might want to also read everything ANN thread on bitcointalk where they announce new coins. I do any kind of bounty they have. Ive wasted time and gotten nothing while other times I subscribe to a subreddit and get paid $200 in coins I can sell immediately. I recently got $1,800 USD in Datum Tokens from spamming their new coin referral link.

Thanks for the thought out response user but it seems that would take months to earn anything and by then I will have missed out on this period of growth

I guess Ill never make it afterall

Crypto is a scam.

Never a good idea to trust random discord signal groups.
They pump a coin, signal it, and dump it all over anyone dumb enough to buy in.
The only ones making profit are the admins.

As for actual advice, don't trade with BTC because the fee's are too high, trade with ETH.
Also, do your own research on coins you want to invest in.
XLM is a great start, seriously.

I wouldn't know

I don't think I can anyway I have no crypto to there goes that dream

Buy some?

Im a wagie its difficult but im trying

Buy like 20$ worth then?
Seriously, i started with a 100

I have a job and was able to throw $500 startup OP. Are you maxed in loans or something?

rip off the pads and moan on xjo

I literally bought 65 dollars worth a month ago and am up to 480. If you don't even have that much then all hope is lost.

imagine being a nocoiner

I know but it seems pointless I read about people starting with that years ago but I don't know now

No, just not everyone has the same circumstances and outgoings. Obviously. Wtf? You think everyone has the same expenses as you?

Yeah but 480 for all that work? Maybe if you're 16 and bored

user, create a bitcoin wallet and post your receiving address
i'll unironically send $100 worth of bitcoin

Then start with more. I just threw in 65 because I was bored. Now I'm gonna see how high I can take it. And almost 7x your investment in a month is a good trade off user.

Ok Is thisit or is it longer?
1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt
dont know if you are trolling

I can't afford it man don't you think i want to

Start by changing your mindset ur to negative. Second find a bitcoin machine.

user, I've been saying it was too late for years. When I first realized that the old wallet that I had ~30 bitcoins on from my college days that I used to buy drugs with was inaccessible to me, I didn't have the will to even bother with it. I knew I'd get depressed looking at prices.

Last year everything was priced so differently, it's amazing. I was saying "it's too late. Bitcoin price has peaked, there's no way it'll get past $1000 a coin" and look at where we're at now.

So this year, as my new year's resolution, I decided to stop CRYING and start DOING. It was scary - I'm a poorfag and only could put $300 in. But then I saw I was MAKING money. Like, it wasn't much because I had so little to work with, but I've already made $100 more than what I put in, and I just started trading this week.

It isn't too late. GO FOR IT. I'm new to this shit and so invigorated by how much I'm making off what others here consider to be chump change. $100 is a fucking lot to me, and it just keeps growing (thanks LINK, VEN, HORSE, and ICX bros, next we need XLM to take off).

>Is there any way I can earn some somehow?
Maybe you can find a way to earn some USD and buy crypto with that

blockchain.info/tx/732fcd0d8e4921cffeb870d00b2ecec96c5b754d98a71ca8444149143b81245b

invest it wisely lad

I know i'm trying to be positive i am

thanks for the kind words user, i will hope to do so in future before it really is too late
hope you make it

You sent him 800$?
Nice, i love this board sometimes

hey thanks that is awesome thank you so much
i dont know what to do with it now
hope you make it user

Holy shit, it's real.
Here I am poorfagging it up and saying $100 is a lot to me and he got it without investing anything yet.

You're a cool dude, user. Really.

$100
i would have lost my shit if it was 800 thats about 1 month working for me

user is generous AF, good on you user

>i dont know what to do with it now
Hold
>Here I am poorfagging
>and he got it
Be happy for him, and stop low key begging like this. Disgusting.
Oh, guess you're right. Still, happy for you user. You aren't a nocoiner anymore

God bless you

user...

That's not OP's address you silly goose. OP got 0.00795 BTC

his address is the top one, the other address is a change address (the entire input amount has to be spent in a transaction)

im so happy too i cannot believe he sent it i thought it was trolling

yes and i am grateful for that

I bought in last week 15 minutes before the crash and I'm still making money on alt coins.

Just throw a few bux in some promising shitcoins and hope for the best

Good on you. Charity is good to those who want to try.

Now is the best time in the past month to buy in. Everything crashed and dipped hard. You won't have this opportunity again for at least a couple months, maybe ever

Me too.
I'm waiting for the right moment...

The market literally just crashed. That was your chance to get in retard.

nocoiners discussing crypto

Always remember that Veeky Forums is lowkey bro-tier,

When I make it big i'm gonna pay it forward to some people for fucking sure.

it says post not found

have an advice from someone that came in pretty late

just start, put in a 1000$. buy ltc or eth move on to other coins.
spread on 5-6 good coins and just forget about it. check every week or so.
btw actually read up on your coins and don't invest in crap

>sometime i daydream about coming here and asking people for their life stories, and then giving someto the people who i need really need a break

i mean i'll never make it, but i think about it

i know i am going to try put as much as possible the main thing stopping me is other expenses
i will do research

hopefully i can do the same too one day

faucets

OP, you're going to be waiting a long time for this transaction to be confirmed with such a low fee.

blockchain.info/tx/4770582f1c4d21718ecd8012ea798ca679f2e269a7acf9f28f8b7e755e19591f

i sent it to cryptopia did i fuck up? how long does it take?
t. brainlet

they dont wokr

There's two ways to do it, unless you're a legitimate genius who has it all together with some market knowledge. Either put it all on a few coins which you think will moon (for the suicidal and already successful), or spread it out like he says and take your house deposit for your qt wife.

The discord group never posts a 1 day signal so anyone claiming its a PnD is lying. There are tons of PnD groups but this isn't one. And I'm not saying trust the signals blindly, I've been teaching myself TA and if I see a signal that makes sense I go in. It's free to join so worth at least a look imo. And if you look at the signals they are all 1 week to 2 months with designated targets.

discord: MHC5hWP

ok thanks well im probably going to use 100 to buy into an ico and see what happens

It's was already in a block when you wrote this, retard

I just started last week OP. The best part about crypto is there is no min buy like stocks so you can even start with $10.
Look up your local internet forum and see if they have threads about crypto. This will help you get started on things like what site to buy from and what exchange you can use.
The key thing is TO JUST FUCKING DO IT. Consider that $10 as entry payment into this world and even if you lose it it's fucking nothing. The good part is if you do it right that $10 can make money for you.

explain to me what this means

10 bucks? wouldnt fees take all of that ?

Yes actually. Go a bit higher then.

A block is what miners solve. When you 'mine' BTC you are processing and solving these large blocks of information, which form a large chain of blocks. As a reward you get a certain amount of the block, which is the gas fee. A higher gas fee, transfer fee, means it' has a higher priority to solve, because it gives the miner move money. A very low fee means it has a very low priority, hence it takes a longer time for the transaction to take place. This is Google-level stuff, my man.

yes i knew that already i just wanted to test your patience for newcomers
its always a good way of detecting a persons character

but i am a newcomer so i guess i need to research anyway

I'm not even that person. I like to help people.

well thank you i am trying to learn as much as i can

A user gave 800$ to a stranger on Veeky Forums. I am amazed atm

no he gave 100

> You like Sergey Nazarov and the Stinky Linkies?

Um, they're okay.

> Their early graphs were a little too concave for my taste. But when their distributed oracle network came out in Q4 2018, I think they really came into their own, commercially and cryptographically. The whole codebase has a clear, crisp elegance, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the token a big boost. He's been compared to Vitalik Buterin, but I think Sergey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Hey, user?

> Yes, user?

Why are there copies of BTC, XRP, BCH and LTC whitepapers all over the place? Do you... Do you actually *buy* those? A little diversification or something?

> No, user!

Is that 25,000 Ethereum?

> Yes, it is! In 2018, Sergey released this; CHAINLINK-SC, their most accomplished Solidity smart contract. I think their undisputed masterpiece is LINK. A ERC20 token so valuable, most people probably don't read the whitepaper. But they should, because it's not just about how to distribute oracles and the importance of incentivizing good behavior. It's also an ingenious way to connect real world assets and data to the blockchain itself. Hey, user!

Dumps 25,000 ETH into LINK.

You obviously have a computer. Look up how to start mining something and start printing money. Don't mine any of the big names like ETH because they take forever at this point. Find some shitcoin no one cares about and trade it for eth/btc.

Buy 10$ of Bitcoin you might be able to eat a steak eoy

My computer isnt good enough to mine

>Tfw I'm on OP's position except no user sent me 100 USD