LIVE EDU

10m hard cap
Working product
Yc backed
Trading INSTANTLY after ICO is reached
Do you all fucking hate money or something?

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/ZrwaPUN9OuwEKRIm

(remove spaces)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck is this ICO shilled so much?
>inb4 BIIIIIIIIITCONNEEEEEECT

Throw 100 dollars at it and you'll be pissed you didn't throw more srsly.

I'm only in for 1 eth but thats a decent chunk of portfolio. EASY 2x after ICO

I don't see the need for blockchain technology for their product.

I can, but it's not a long term hold. I'm not a faggot pajeet shill that says its going to the moon. Quick 2-5x and I'm dumping after ICO

>cant collect 10m in more than 20 days now
>getting shilled and still nothing
>dont get in fags there are better icos

>why would this need the blockchain tech?

im sorry user but their website is slow as fucking shit. i can't buy the ico even if i wanted to

i sent eth and didnt get any token just emails in broken english and their faq is full of lies

I legit made another transaction not even 5 minutes ago. Website was fine.

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/en/faq/faq-questions

Down near the bottom it is step by step.

Basically: Sign up
wait for email confirm
go to dashboard
select eth and however much you want
send to specified address

Done

I don't see the need for BNTY and it has 5x the market cap of EDU

someone link the site that talks about how it's livecoding renamed and how it's a literal shitcoin

get out while you can

>pending balance after several hours
>telegram admins sound like 100% pajeets
>start asking why it's still pending
>"just wait sir", "buy more"
>tell them to get a fucking native English speaker as a community manager, even nigger CEO can't speak properly
>get banned kek

Lost only ~0.1 ETH so no worres. Don't buy this trash

This shit is going nowhere. Seriously, who even sees the niche being populated? People will just stick to youtube or something less shitty. Avoid.

What exchange will you dump it at? Set a limit order at 1.5x or 2x and forget it? That's what I'm thinking but I've never tried my hand at flipping an ICO. I threw two eth at it and after reading about how shitty of a project this is I'm just trying to get out without a loss.

>What exchange will you dump it at?
etherdelta

make sure you watch a few yt videos on it.

It's not user friendly.

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

oh i've done the whole buying on etherdelta and waiting for binance flip, but I've never tried the ICO one. thanks m8, etherdelta it is.

obvious scam ICO, DO NOT BUY

tokensale.liveedu.tv >/ref/fwHER8LtkfZj3mHE

Monika wants you to use this referral.

I'll just set an Etherdelta for like .20c and leave it there. It will be very hard for a coin like this to go sub-10m market cap. Normies will eat it up

>nigger CEO who’s only previous work worth mentioning is making the “bitcoinmillionaire” quiz app

Yeah he totally won’t dump on you

HEY HEY HEY

BIIIIIIIIIITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea I think so too. So long as crypto doesn't die in the next month I think that's a plan. The more I look into this the more legitimately terrible it looks. I never intended to be in this long term but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Maybe I'm just falling for the fud, but I don't think so. I just hope the bad feedback they've gotten online doesn't turn people off on the token.

c'mon user, pajeet babes aren't bad.

That's never been what determines the value of these coins
Look at the top 100 and see what kind of shilling got each of them there
Y-Combinator support tends to get any coin up to x10
This has got such a low marketcap that a stray wind could moon it

i don't like her moustache

Ewwww that's disgusting no wonder pajeets just wanna see some white tittys

For anyone who cares use my referral tokensale.liveedu.tv
>/ref/bMceoeEkYypWec8s0

kys faggot, reported

If you buy your edus from the ICO from this link, you will GUARANTEED to get atleast 10x profit.

< tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

DO NOT BUY

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING FROM ME

Lmao nice FUD there.

Buying now is guaranteed profit. Even small profit if you are ADHD hodler, so fuck off with the FUDS u fucking pricks.

Already on ED after ico

https //tokensale liveedu tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

this is the CEO of Live Edu

for fuck sakes. Well we better fire up the shill campaign and get reddit in on this.

Remember guys, do NOT panic. We can get the normies in here and escape with a profit.

NIGGER CEO. PROMOTE IT.

>Lmao nice FUD there.

>you need a 200+ IQ to use EDU
>black CEO
>YouTube for intellectuals
this has normie written all over it

this is a scam, my transaction confirmed but i didnt receive tokens and then was banned from telegram for asking about it

do not buy

okay rajeesh, i'll tell the boys

post pic of your confirmed coins

I have some confirmed, some pending. I don't think it's a scam though... just wait til tomorrow.

This is a shitcoin, the same handful of people from discord groups are shiling it with their refferal link. CEO messages you in telegram saying he will give you bonus coins for buying.

also all of their twitter following is fake and youtube is fake comments

Fuck off faggot, I've been defending the purchase of this ICO until recently. I am experiencing the same issues. I purchased 5 hours ago. Confirmed within 2 minutes but hasn't shown on the dashboard yet.

I dunno man, you all don't realize that the dashboard and the ethereum contract that gives you the tokens are two different things completely.

Is this how retarded new fags are?

https //tokensale liveedu tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

Use my code and I'll send some tokens to you

Copied from Bitcointalk:

I want to warn anyone here who intends to invest money to be careful!!!!

I asked a simple question in their telegram saying that before I invested I wanted to know what they use as an escrow service and they stated that there smart contract was an ESCROW...

Well I looked at there smart contract....

[Code redacted, beyond Veeky Forums char limit, go to btctalk liveedu page 62]

And all the above does is allow users to SEND money to the contract.... it DOES NOT record any of the transactions in the contract itself... they simply will read the Event "EtherIn" to see which payments have been made...

After pointing this out to them and asking why a reputable and legitimate company would do this and try to claim there smart contract is an escrow when it appears to not be ... They BANNED me from there Telegram...

Imo this is clearly avoiding something and them not being 100% transparent...

WHY would a legitimate company NOT answer this question and not want to be 100% transparent???

Anyway, they have just lost a possible investor