Pay your taxes goy, we have illegal Mexicans who need your $185,000

>Pay your taxes goy, we have illegal Mexicans who need your $185,000

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kicking out high IQ immigrants
Special kind of stupid. But my all means do it.

Ok... so since when is it legal to be undocumented? I don't necessarily have a problem with it but I thought this was illegal?

>implying i wont leave this dying shithole once i make it and take all of my money with me

Nothing to see here goy go back to your XBox

This dude is probably smarter than u

>immigrants
That's a nice way to type criminal but alright.

California even lets felons and foreign invaders vote in US elections.

>3.6 gpa
You know the entire reason she got a single scholorship was the color of her skin.

>all immigrants are illegal
nice IQ bruv

>high iq
>mexican
> 3.6gpa
> why not 4.0?

>high school
>3.6 gpa
>not even top 50 rank
>high iq

T H I S
F U C K I NG
S H I T
A N G E R S
T H E
B O G S

I know this is bait but
>3.6 gpa
Immigrants are meant to pay their dues in the fields for three generations before considering school. Also, we're giving him six figures for nothing

>high IQ
>Mexican
no

>undocumented

come on dude

3.6 and getting scholarships.

What a fucking joke.

Have fun working at McDonalds.

>undocumented

The reading comprehension of people on this board is terrible.

>nice IQ bruv

Hahahaha

jelly op?

Dude I dont care about immigrants if I dont get ducking taxed to pay for them they can come here and pay the same rate as citizens doesn’t bother me as long as fucking bully dyke senators and plumped aren’t using it as a excuse to be making hand over fist off of taxing me

Luanda here I come:
>No Jews
>No Muslims
>Totally Christian
>Nice Feudal system where all the wealthy White Europeans, etc live in the beautiful city on the coast while rest of population lives on less than $2 a day.

>Thread is obviously about "undocumented immigrants"
Aha! He forgot an adjective, I've won!

This thread is obviously about taxes being given to illegals but I'm glad you've decided to point out syntax.

you don't need an SSN to pay taxes. they also pay taxes they buy anything from the store... every transaction... feels like people just block shit out of their mind to fit their perspective

Fake news.

>illegal immigrants pay 40% tax

"undocumented" is codeword for illegal alien

they dont pay their "fair share" of income tax.

Mexicans had this land for hundreds of years and didn't do shit with it except make some clay huts and some roadside pottery. I can't imagine how it was so easy for the white man to conquer them. Not as butthurt of a people as the Jews but still pretty close.

"Undocumented immigrant" is lib-speak for border-hopping beaner leaching off of us.

i hate illegal aliens as much as the next guy but are you fucking retarded?

>waaaahh jews
oh yea, sorry about your mental problems

>you're a criminal because your parents brought you over illegally and you didn't prevent them from doing so at age 5
XD!

>tfw have half hispanic relatives and non white people i know from school that go to 40k a year colleges for free and they had worse gpas than i did in high school
>tfw i had to drop out of cc cause i was too broke to afford it a couple years ago

its 37% if you make 500k a year or more. its 12% if you make 9.5k-38.7k a year, which most americans fall under. get informed before you get socially lynched for your bigotry after you slip up one day

>have to do business in California
>50% of Cali corporations get the veil pierced by fucks like this
Just

Look up the Immigration Act of 1965. Look at who the authors are. Really makes you think...

Not the entire reason, if she got a 1.0 g.p.a.and didn't receive those useless high school rewards, someone more qualified would've gotten it. a 3.6 g.p.a. is a joke, bottom line, but those scholarships may have been searching for minority candidates anyway. therefore, it's a combination of the two.

get over it you entitled piece of shit. life's not fair. you're not a victim of this, you're a victim of your own mind which makes you feel inferior to this showboating youngster on twitter. how low does that make you feel? everything you have done has led you to the point of feeling inferior to some 18 y.o. girl on fucking social media. jesus fucking christ. a more worthless piece of shit is hard to come by than you. all you fucking young limp-wristed dudes are heading to nowhere but misery with your fucking entitlement problems. You have an issue because you believe life should be fair. well it's fucking not. get used to it. your fucking complaining will never change that fact. You're just going to sit at home, living with your parents, building your world-view as having you in the center of it, with no humility towards the fact that you are creating your own pain rather than young girls on social media. so fucking smart you are, you all think you're fucking geniuses when you blame others for your own shit.

gunna die as useless as u came into this one.

And yeah i'm a white dude.

I hate to be that guy, but isn't this more fitting for ?

a lot of people here are afflicted with that specific mental disorder, the amount of conspiracy nuts from /pol/ is mindblowing

inb4 that collage with made up quotes gets posted, to (((prove))) that the jews are behind all the bad things

cus you fuckin didn't try. man the fuck up and do something with your life instead of blaming others.

You aren’t wanted on this board
Please go back

Jews aren't white, dreidel-nigger.

some strong indicators that you're dumb:

you assume gpa as a metric is equivalent across different schools

you assume scholarships are all funded by taxes (??)

ICE his ass. also 3.6 in HS, LMAO

OP's pic looks like it's talking about the guy.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,,..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>doesn't apply for scholarships
>doesn't write any essays or put any effort into the scholarship steps
>says fuck school and thinks it was cool, but years later regrets it
>looks at his other successful relatives and gets mad cus he didn't make it

fuck off

imagine being this poor

>paying unavoidable taxes is an accomplishment
The mind of a genetic fuckup

What you just said makes literally no sense. You basically just threw shit at an electronic canvas and failed miserably. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

not to mention the autistic assumption that paying a provably smart kids scholarship is "for nothing", when that kid is obviously gonna go on to produce more economic value in his lifetime than the low iq /pol/ incels that plague this board

> 3.6 highschool gpa
>high iq
I know this is bait, but cmon. 3.6 gpa is fucking below plebeian.

>listening to the cuck ramble about white privilege is “producing economic value”
Have you visited a college campus recently? Absolutely disgusting

this shit is facts.
anons get your shit together and go out in the world and do something before you wilt away from hate.
>btw no normal person hates something 24/7.

It's cool guys. They always major in art anyway.

t. Chi

I'm fifty years old and highly educated (yeah, I'm on Veeky Forums)...Read lots as a child, especially science and history. One thing I would always wonder as a child is 'how did all these empires collapse?' Rome, Portugal, Mongol, Nazi, etc...all of them. One thing that shows up time and time again is rot from within. So few were brute force subjugated (some were though)...most became weaker through not observing more traditional (conservative) values of their previous ancestors, opting for 'progress'. Progress has made this world somewhat easier, but it goes to far and no one seems to care.
Nations of laws become groups of peoples and that is what is happening right before our eyes....only thing is there ain't no more free land to conquer. Gonna get worse before it gets better.

were these state schools? Is there a source that the tax money went to his scholarships?

College degrees aren't worth shit anymore. They mean nothing. Why do you think they're suddenly letting brown people in? They're basically lining them up to be future debt slaves. And they're dumb enough to think it's gonna give them a bright future.

Topkek

no more land to conquer, but theres people and cultural dominance.

it's absolutely insane when neets watch some youtube videos and actually convince themselves that the majority of college courses/majors have anything to do with SJW propaganda, legitimately end your life if you fell for that meme to the point where you think higher education isn't valuable desu

college education is actually necessary to become something like a lawyer, doctor or pilot, you know this right? unsubscribe from Sargon of Akkad and go to a real university some day, you're being lied to online

Hey guys can we keep the /pol/ talk in /pol/ where it belongs?
No one outside of your containment board gives a shit. Anyone arguing with you here is just doing it for giggles.
So get gains or get the fuck out.

She earned it you braindead polweenie inbred. Also most of those scholarships are private, not paid for by your tax dollars. She will go on to contribute more to our country than your white trash lardass ever will.

>Said the high-school dropout

>implying you know my life

i can assure you i did more than them. and theres a lot of stuff thats way worse that has happened but im not going to go down that rabbit hole because im trying to stop drinking. but dont worry it wont be long before i will have fully made it

Illegal immigrants collectively provide far more value to society than Veeky Forums posters.

If a white American couple goes to Mexico and has a baby does that magically make that kid a Mexican. No that kid gets booted like in every other country. I hope Jose stabs you in the neck.

hahahahaha gringos mad? we are taking all your money and your white hoes

>pic related a white slut ive been banging

>College degrees aren't worth shit anymore. They mean nothing
So you're telling me I can become a brain surgeon, rocket scientist or supreme court judge without attending university?

Lol, Texas A&M-Commerce. I went there, you can go there for the next 30 years and not spend 185,000

Irrelevant point. The parents should be punished for breaking the law with deportation - thus any dependent should stay with their family.

Dude my physics lecture literally started with an apology for being a white male t. Ivy

Back to plebbit, soyim.

>made up

nor does it make the kid a criminal you ugly fucking retard lmao

I double-majored in Accounting and Finance and also taught myself several programming languages but thanks.

just blame the jews

you can. you just need a lot of discipline which few have.

I can nearly guarantee that those were not public scholarships. They were private scholarships. If someone, who is most likely white, wants to create a scholarship for illegal immigrants then they should be allowed to.

It's so easy to stop the minimum wage fast food worker who's bitter and jealous that he dropped out of high school.

Instead of avoiding thinking about your poor life choices and trying to comfort yourself on a mongolion yurt patching forum, you should try to change your life for the better. It's not too late, user.

>you can

>enforcing rules autistically even if we know we're kicking out high iq people
why do you hate growing the economy?
>an anecdote that would be irrelevant even if I could believe it
thanks
fat one is you

No, it just makes him the offspring of criminals, and a leech.

3.6gpa and a huge stack of scholarships. Whata fucking joke.

no wonder she has to degrade herself mating with shitskins with that face KEK

those scholarships were not going to you buddy if it didn't go to him.

If these are the polkiddies willing to go out into public, imagine how fucked up looking the rest of them are. Oh dear...

No one wants to send the kids to jail you subhuman garbage.

true, made up isn't entirely accurate. the Noel Ignatiev quote about suicide wasn't made up, it was deliberately taken from a satirical (yes, fake) interview. he never said anything like it obviously, but I guess it wasn't technically "made up". good point!

People who work in fast food contribute more to the economy than people who take on debt to attend university

They don’t add a lot, but they actually provide a service, unlike people listening to cuckleberg talking about literally nothing for 10 years

literally every odd kid from every school and district grouping up from their parent's basement to circlejerk

keep crying noseberg

Fuck you nigger go back to plebbit if you're a nigger spic lover you pajeet

>look at me I'm a self flagellating cuck advocating for my own replacement. I'm so virtuous!

>high iq
>3.6 gpa
pick one

lol just kys dude, you're retarded. We dont want your genes in the white race, just take one for the team and off yourself

Retards think scholarships actually cost the school full price.

The real cost is probably around the $20k mark.

> Inb4 muh opportunity cost

They more than make up for it in tax deductions and marketing.

Also, siding with the jewish educational system that puts you 6 figures in debt before your first real job.

Stay mad, burgers.

>The average Mexican man weighs 165 pounds and stands 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall, while the median figures for Mexican women are 151 pounds and 5 feet 2 inches, according to a study released by a group representing Mexico's clothing industry.

See, I know you want to think that you're getting under someone's skin. But you're not. Mexicans are objectively inferior to white males and we know it.

no they don't. a robot can do your job, for monthly maintenance the owner can do themselves.

People who take on debt to attend university usually work in fast food while studying.. Or sometimes shortly after they finish lol.

But hey those kids taking on decades of debt to become a doctor or scientist and further the human race are just fucking leeches right. They are totally worth less to society than burger flippers that drop acid every weekend.

Fuck off.

bingo

this animeposter has the answers

way to move the goalpost, fatasses

the easiest way to tell that you're insane conspiracy nuts is that you're willing to extend the conspiracy to whoever you're talking to if they disagree with you. we're all jews, correct the record trolls, and soros shills, unless we're low iq nazis

but thanks for sharing some quotes from 50 BC with me, really made me think

where did I advocate "my own replacement"? who is replacing me? I'd like it if brown people replaced you specifically though, any day of the week