Some of you guys are alright. Get in fiat before the 26th of January. Stay the fuck out of tether...

Some of you guys are alright. Get in fiat before the 26th of January. Stay the fuck out of tether, a lot is happening behind the scenes you arent aware of.

-Merc

EXIT SCAM ALERT

good joke

What about xlm? (The blue Chip coin)

Get a tripcode merk, I cant trust you if anyone can say they are you

-merk

I am a huge faggot
-merk

explain
stop being cryptic with your message

LE TETHER

Bitfinex is preparing for exit scam

>650m tethers this week
>CME futures on Jan 26
>Chinese new year

good bye friends

R.I.P

This is like sixth Tether FUD thread in an hour. WTF, did @bitfinexed replaced twitter with Veeky Forums?

Coming in live from Tether HQ

-Merk

Bitfinex makes more money than your mom on her back

desu it will cash on the 26th without a doubt

t. Bitfinex employee in charge of tether printing

Can we have a discussion about this on IRC? Rizon.net #Veeky Forums

yep and I burn on sells too
cant u be happy with your pile of money and just buy crypto without trying to fuck the market

answer - >but I have no soul

suck my dick

Unironically, isn't that like the Fed printing money out of thin air to prop up the stock market?

all these fags got too greedy, and now they have to buy back into the market higher

fuck you, just desserts greedfags

HE FIGURED IT OUT BOYS HE FIGU-

Seriously though, the futures contract will crash the market again same as last week

Get into fiat around the 24th, and buy late in the day on the 26th

The fed doesn't print money out of thin air. Veeky Forums doesn't understand even the basics of economics and banking, which is how they get conned into buying shitcoins.

Man, the constant newfag tether FUD was bound to inspire some "creative" threads.

Guys how do i get into fiat? Like sell all alts and then buy btc and then sell btc for fiat?

How do you know people will short BTC futures again?

You'll have to send your shitcoin to an exchange with USD (not USDT) trading pairs, then wire cash to your bank. Don't forget to pay your taxes.

>Former Rep. Ron Paul

There's your problem. All libertarians suffer from economic retardation.

theyre going long on btc this time

they don't

and futures didn't crash the market last time

fud from weak hands about futures korea and china did along with weak volume from pre new year and people taking money out for taxes

Because with no regulation there's no reason not to.

Short the futures, sell all your BTC, crash the market.

Then profit from cheap BTC and your contract. Repeat next contract.

The one after the 26th is the 14th

Who is going long , why do you spout this bullshit lol.
They arent all going long and they didnt all go short on the 17th. It doesnt work like that literal brainlet

Nice LARP

>get in fiat
>during govt shutdown

Wut. No. Just buy solid fundamental coins.

Quantitative easing is pretty much printing money, even if they don't literally print money they're still injecting cash that didn't exist before into the balances of banks.

>muh LARP
>muh FUD
>muh NEWFAG

you realise what you lot sound like? all those nutjobs who stick their fingers in their ears and attack the person bringing up these umcomfortable truths because they don't want to hear them.

Massive red flag. The tether QE numbers are there for everyone to see, you might aswell engage with reality for a moment.

So you don't think OP is larping, you actually believe he's an insider on "tether"

Sounds like you're the one that needs to engage with reality

what happens if 100 million new fiat usd enter the market and buys tether? doesnt 100 million new tether need to be printed then?
serious quiestion

Cringe.

Yes, and that's probably the more likely scenario.

more infos friend?

>All non-libertarians suffer from economic retardation.
ftfy

Money that is normally backed by government securities or corporate bonds.

Nice Dunning-Kruger you got there, kid.

Printing 700 million usd in less than a month is not FUD, it's a fucking exit signal.

oh look its the another monthly thread like this that wont happen just like the last 8 of them.