AGONY SUFFERING PAIN DESPAIR DEATH HOPELESSNESS MISERY

Did you REALLY think the dip was over? Volume is way too low to sustain any kind of pump, and getting lower.
Sell now and buy back at 9k if you know what's good for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/E25dvVua-BTCUSD-Potential-new-low-on-26th-of-January/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/4Jowkm0t-Bitcoin-is-Moving-in-To-Test-Critical-Resistance-BTC-D/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8K BY SUNDAY YOU STUPID NIGGERS BETTER CASH OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Do people still buy bitcoin?

Most people don't know Ethereum exists.

Let alone any other coin

Can everyone just stop selling so we can all get rich? Cheers

If BTC goes to 9k Eth goes down to 850

I dont' get it
say you sell to ETH before the crash
Then the crash is over and it re balances
Now you wanna buy in alts again
You can only buy the same amount of coins you had because it is still the same price relative to ETH

Why not just hold your alts and ride it? Pls someone explain

Because every fucking retard sells so your coin dumps and you get to buy cheaper later on if you sell too

Youre assuming someone sold their eth for btc. You need to sell your coins for fiat or equiv, then jump back in at the lower coin price.

>Sell to tether at current value before dip
>Buy shit back with tether at the bottom so now you have more
>Crash is over and it re balances
>You now have more BTC or ETH than what you had before and hence can buy even more shitcoins
HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEY

ty master pajeet

Everything goes to to shit during american prime time.
During asian hours, things pick up, and then the Europeans continue it, and then the americans fucking dump everything.
I've studied the charts and i'm absolutely convinced of this.
Americans are the worst people.

Some interesting analysis:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/E25dvVua-BTCUSD-Potential-new-low-on-26th-of-January/

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/4Jowkm0t-Bitcoin-is-Moving-in-To-Test-Critical-Resistance-BTC-D/

I already got out, preparing to buy the falling knife at 9900, 8900, and 8300, and if it goes as low as 7500, there as well.

Retarded. Americans have been up for 12 hours now, this is Asia if anyone, as they are waking up now.

>not buying and selling in fiat
stay in school kids

Moron, amerifag here
We've been up for hours and hours now
We don't decide to randomly dump on you goofies at 5 pm because it is that time.

This is most likely the work of chinks, they wake up early with their coffee and dump on us. They even dump their own chink coins on us , i've noticed. Maybe to buy in cheaper? Or maybe because they are weak handed faggots, not sure.

Either way, kys

>tether exit scams
mmm no no nooooo

You sold early, move on. It happens bro.

Nice just printed another 100 million tether