Anybody else unironically holding for /her/

anybody else unironically holding for /her/

i think a lot of you are just angry virgins who wanna spitefully get rich so you can reject society that treated you like a loser, which you DESERVE. and you COPE hard by rationalizing reasons to hate women. are you really hoing to use all your gains to get a nice comfy estate and just sit around alone for your whole life? think about it.

nice projecting m80

3D pig detected. I just want to buy a house and live on my own so that Mami would be proud of me.

I just want to stop wageslaving. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

Yes pretty much, also to flex front of those bitches to make them regret the day when they said "no thanks". And to make sure they know it's too late the ship is sailed.

>i think a lot of you are just angry virgins who wanna spitefully get rich so you can reject society that treated you like a loser
yeah, but this isn't an uncommon desire. have you ever heard started from the bottom by drake

These, I wanna live in a house and spend all my time working out, jerking off and watching anime.

same here

because you're a loser doesn't mean we all are lol, you'd be surprised who browses this site

No, because I have a loving azn girlfriend from /cgl/ who is richer than I am and is getting into crypto because of me. Society may reject me but she doesn't. I'm picking her up now so e can watch animu together and fuck before I tell her what shitcoins to buy in bed.

Life goals:
>Comfy house
>Comfy bank account
>Comfy qt 3.14 stay-at-home wife
>Comfy home gym
>No wagie

Fuck a lambo.

lol 3D

user, I....

I had great relationship wth woman for 10 years. Living together. One day she left to discover the world on her own. Never called again.

You have been warned.

I've been living in share houses for the past 5 years. Living alone would be a fucking dream come true. I tell myself I'd join some clubs and tend to my garden but in reality I'd just jerk off and play vidya. It'd be great.

This is one of my biggest life fears.

The most shocking thing is the fact she never called again. From that now I understand the real coldness of women.

THIS desu. I'm not a carfag, I would happily drive the same old car for 300k miles if it meant I didn't have to work

Did she travel to a third world country with a backpack to "find herself?"

Yea basically this. When I make it I’ll just rent a lambo for a day and drive to each thotty’s house and say ‘sorry ya missed the train sweetcheaks’ then I’ll laugh uproariously while I drive to the next bitch’s abode

>tfw your ex gf is fucking pajeets for a ride

Kek

Did you treat her like she was the most important thing in your life?

Actually she has non-stop traveled the Europe since then doing temporary jobs etc by her Instagram which I out of curiosity sometimes check. Meanwhile I have built very strong career in single place after 4 years. That has been my choice of going forward. Seems to be paying off.

Actually .. yes.. but more like I was sucked into it not by my own will.

Yea. For my mom's retirement fund. She got wiped out in 08 and never recovered. Fucking Jews

Its obvious she didn't treat him as the most important thing in her life

>no matter how many thousands of percent my portfolio will go up...it will never bring her back, and out child back to life

I just want to move back to my hometown where all my friends are. Next year I can finally do it.
>tfw forced to move away from friends and can't make new ones

Yes, I'm holding for /her/

I'm gonna get rich and make her regret marrying some pretty boy who works at a warehouse!

When you are rich you have other things to do and enjoy other than some stupid revenge.

That's worse. I've heard similar stories. Many girls go to Europe in pairs or solo on backpacking trips for the sole purpose of swallowing Chad's cum. They have access to cream of the crop genetic stock in these places.

I'm guessing she was mildly attractive.

That's were you fucked up. Learn from it and do better next time, senpai.
Also read the book of pook, if you care about this topic at all.

>are you really hoing to use all your gains to get a nice comfy estate and just sit around alone for your whole life? think about it.

Yes. I never enjoyed being around people all that much, even as a kid. I'm doing all this so I never have to interact with anyone I don't want to interact with ever again. As long as I have a few buds I can go out with a couple times a week that's more than enough in terms of social interaction for me.

thanks to george soros we now know this is not true.

Yeap, hot af but also skillful in blending in into any kind of social circle. Also good as hell in manipulating anyone she wanted. Almost never me but I sort of got scared thinking there might be moment when she turns against me and it did. They were great years though. And she was actually hot and a bit of autist as well. Sad she chose literature as her career that fucked her up I think.

Thanks user, will sure check.

ouch. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're handling it well. I am much more neurotic than you.

Took 2 years. Now after living alone 4 years I am completely autist and that is hilarious. No woman can manipulate me and they get confused by that which is spectacle to enjoy.

When you get older your subconscience starts serving you more and more. And all kind of situations and people are easier to handle. So no worries user.

I have a healthy stable relationship and live in a nice place in a major city.

Wish bizpol would stop being shitters

Yes! This guy gets it. Kills me having to got to 3 evening events during the week with work then socialize on the weekend.

Twice a week, happy days and gf to chill with in mansion with pool and quad bkes to get around the estate.

Yeah i'm going to personally hire assassins to kill the entrie scumbags family and anyone who even shares his family name that shot her and i and forced me to watch the life drain out of her eyes.

nice just killed 100k

She's the only reason.

No I'm going to put my money on longevity research so I can outlive all my enemies.

If we are looser ot's because society made us so, so why c0btribute to it? Better take from it, be rich and send it to hell.

At least you have friends. I barely have one because we share our right wing ideas.

I'm doing it for two reasons, to stop being a wageslave and to help animals.

(((/her/))) ?

One positive aspect of the crypto craze is that most idiots like this will inevitably lose all their gains in this zero-sum game. It will probably be enough to finally push them to suicide, cleansing the world of thousands of antisocial neckbeards.

that's awesome user. I hope you make it back home soon.

Sounds like you'll have alot of driving to do. Better get the extended mileage plan