I know you tried to ignore this. but the crash is inevitable. I know things you guys dont...

I know you tried to ignore this. but the crash is inevitable. I know things you guys dont. Bitfinex will exit scam this month, and U.S will impose regulations... You really thought they would allow wallstreet to trade millions of dollars in an unregulated market. Highly illegal... no longer. Get out while you can. The next few months will be hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2013/12/19/bitcoin-may-be-following-this-classic-bubble-stages-chart/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've heard this before

Nice fud 'insider'. Now gtfo.

New regulation will suck yes, but if you go by the meme chart we've already hit the mean and 9k dip was despair, which wouldn't be bad at all, just stop.

dellusional. we're going to 1k. screenshot this

lol @ US passing regulation this month - the gov is shut down you dumb worthless faggot kys

Oh, you were saying?

The graph doesn't even match the curve are you fucking retarded?

>1995-2001

>literal vaporware whitepapers worth one tenth the market cap of amazon and google
>not a bubble
you do realise the dotcom bubble had websites producing a lot of revenue and weren't literal chinese scams?

Nigger, while the dot com bubble was revolutionary for every single person in the world, cryptocurrencies are just for kissless virgin basement neckbeard retards.

Nobody, and I repeat, nobody give a single shit about blockchain technology in the real world.
It's all about speculation and the get rich quick scheme.

How do you know these things?

This.
Gov shut down so they had enough time to buy Bitcoin themselves while its sub 20k

Let me guess? I should invest in more traditional things like stocks and property?

Illogical.
Simply because a completely different bubble was able to go higher DOES NOT mean this one can. It is a comparison of apples to oranges, and by the same logic, we can go even higher to match the housing bubble.
You’re also tacitly implying that this is a bubble, but won’t burst until the market cap reaches your arbitrary target.
People know 100% this is a bubble but continually shift the endgame and refuse to have an exit strategy. By the time you realize it’s over, it will be too late.

are u dumb? government shutdowns have happened in the past and only last a week at max

No, but you should consider that BTC can't go only up, or better, before going up it needs to stabilize at a lowe price for months, even years.

Thanks for the info! Just sold 100k

if there are regulations then more people, especially wall street would want to invest because it would be safer

Fake news. I work for the government and bitfinex, we're actually working on a plan together. Try again.

>producing a lot of revenue
Yeah for absolutely pointless crap. They produced revenue the way ICOs raise money. For an example see: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage

This doesn't look alike. You are a bitch.

Lol regulation. Regulating crypto is completely unrealistic. International exchanges, decentralized exchanges, privacy tokens like Monero, decentralized fiat on-ramps. All any attempt to regulate crypto will do is just cause a minor dip and we'll all proceed to ignore it and carry on as usual.

This. I am CEO for Face Book and Google. Am confirm that crypto and government will to work together. Spoke to with bitcoin only 2 hours ago, he say to confirm same thing.

>U.S will impose regulations

Imagine not understanding that the US Government can't regulate anything without passing legislation on it first.

dubs confirm

Heard this when bitcoin what’s dropping to 9k now back at 12k. Fuck off fear monger. No one knows where the bitcoincap is!!!!!!!

Ha

really do you think usa have anything to say? crypto survived china bans easy, usa is nothing compared to china. doesnt china own most of usa anyway?

EOS

>what is pets.com

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2013/12/19/bitcoin-may-be-following-this-classic-bubble-stages-chart/amp/

Kek

not even gonna waste my time

not trying to fud guys but checkout the nasdaq 2000 chart, does it look familiar to you?

>you do realise the dotcom bubble had websites producing a lot of revenue
>had websites producing a lot of revenue
kek, you're completely wrong.
If the sites had revenue there wouldn't have been a dot-com crash to begin with

How do you know about the bitfinex exit

underrated

strong buy signal

Correct. The crypto market is more valuable than the tech market and housing market combined.

I welcome a crash. Gives me the chance to load up more.

Do you see those numbers on the right? That's a $5 trillion market cap at the peak and $1 trillion after return to the mean. Crypto is just getting started.

>normies have no use for cryptography in the financial sector he says
>emv credit card sitting in his wallet right now

ye right. since my dad is somewhat interested in investing i asked him bout dotcommeme . he said that every single thing claimed to be involved in muh internetz and even a buisiness that produces flip flops acted like Cisco.

You know that’s just like your opinion man.

decentralized cryptos don't rely on profit to function unlike dot com companies. you cant compare the two

But thats happening right now faggot
BTC is cooling off without serious crash of the entire market, while 2nd gen coins cement the position of crypto

Perhaps understand what blockchain is and does before spouting nonsense. Whether the all currencies themselves may or may not explode the tech is here to stay and in order to make it desirable for users to be involved in the use cases a form of currency will need to stay. Dont kid yourself, this is the future. If you dont believe me ask yourself why the echelons are starting to whisper.

which is why you should only hold coins with and actual product