You time travel to 1998 with 1000$ and without notice in order to prohibit you from looking up lottery results...

You time travel to 1998 with 1000$ and without notice in order to prohibit you from looking up lottery results. How do you invest your money over the years for maximum profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

APPL
ezpz

Thought this was Amy Brooke

Came to say Amy Brooke is a fantastic performer

Invest in companies that make yoga pants like that

I use that grand on a night with your mum.

OP r u a Fuckhead what will an extra 1k do that just getting a job in 98 and saving a months paycheck won’t do?

You could bet on the falcons in the NFC championship game

Hookers and blow. Then ritual suicide.

musicfag here. i record a bunch of the best albums of the past 20 years from memory before they are conceived by their actual creators. i release them over the next few years and become the most famous musician in the world.

>apple
>google
>microsoft

Knowledge

Pretty sure Bitcoin is still the best investment.

or just let them release them and get all their profits when you reveal you copyrighted them years before.

So many jews in the music industry. You probably wouldn't even see 20% of those gains.

not sure but whos the chick?

she makes my wiener feel funny

Short as many stocks as I can with insane leverage on Sep 11. 2001.

You have years before it comes out though, probably ride the apple train and sell into BTC in 2011

ArcBlock whitelist closes in 1 hour...
thank me later FAGFROGS
arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn

everyone knows the easiest quickest way to do it is to bet on the all the outsiders that won in the coming years

eg greece winning euro 2004 would get you 150k off a 1000 usd bet

Lucent tecnologies until 2001

Mcdonalds after the market crash then into apple

From apple into bitcoin

All in pets.com

Or, you know, open a quality crypto exchange.

Binance is currently pulling $200mil. A DAY in fees.

temporally jewing the jew

fly to tel aviv and stop 9/11.

i want the fame and respect and celebrity of it all, fuck the money as long as i can make enough touring. you fags are going to be miserable in life even as rich men. screencap this.

this

and then i get into bitcoin in 2010 and sell dec 2017

why what happened then?

>2001
Make that late 2000.

you short the housing market

Betting on sports would be the easiest way for me. If you know who wins the championship that year just throw all your money on them begining of the season. Youd could be a billionaire in a couple years.

I would place future bets on sports since I pretty much still remember the results of major championships. Then I put it all in bitcoin in around April 2015 when it was around $220 and wait until Dec 2017 to x90 my money

all in on beanie babies

Then you'd get arrested as a terrorist

you are never going to make it user. You still don't understand the music industry is about being iconic and marketable, not about the music.

Your strategy would only work in underground genres, which LOL @ fame, respect, and celebrity. Your entire life will be playing shows for fucked up kids in mid sized venues unless you leech onto some other musician who is more talented and marketable than you are.

Fuck you

Basically the show Billions

>What happened on 9/11 2001

Gee fucking wiz I dunno user just a hunch

Or you could buy it for a dollar and get 220 times as much?

damn if you made 1 million dollars off of an apple investment by 2009, then bought 1 million dollars worth of bitcoin during the first year of it's inception, would you be the richest person on earth?

The discord pump group that is unstoppable-_

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Facebook google Apple amazon bitcoin ethereum ant shares VeChain icon in that order

are you fucking retarded, you should start mining bitcoins with satoshi in early 2009 and then buy up all the bitcoins. easiest way to be a billionaire.

Obviously I'd invest in random companies that WILL become big.

I'll just tell George Bush all the major world events that will happen from then till 2018 (providing the timeline doesn't get fucked) in exchange for a pardon.

sports betting -> Google -> Apple pre ipod -> sell after iphone 1 release -> BTC

Literally richest man on earth by the time I'm back in 2018

I kill Hitler.

Underrated post.

>tfw you buy laszlo's coins and the proof-of-concept pizza purchase never happens and people never catch on to bitcoin

>he does not know that the only reason a certain song is popular is because the "artist" agreed to be wienstien'd or pizza'd

>he does not know that coming up with a semi professional sounding song is trivial for these big studios and the "artists" you see are just there purely for cosmetics

Magic cards, not close.

You don't want to buy too many bitcoin in 2011 or you could fuck up the timeline and bitcoin never becomes popular. Better to buy bitcoin in 2015 then ethereum and ripple in 2016 and wait.

>wake up behind some dumpster, and after much confusion realize I've time traveled twenty years in the past with nothing but 1k to my name
>try to buy a fancy gun to kms, but no ID=no purchase
>too pussy to kms any other way, forced to live out my new reality as a homeless person with no way to prove my citizenship
>can't get a job because I haven't showered in days and I have no phone number/address/ssn/etc
>can't go home because I care about both my past-self and my parents too much to let them down knowing how I turned out
>die from exposure one night when the temp dips below freezing
>john doe, born ???? died 1/27/1998

>tfw you spam pizza buys and bitcoin catches on twice as fast
>tfw you notify MtGox of hacking risk and prevent it from happening
>tfw you gain notoriety as a crypto guru and tell satoshi to specify exactly when we should consider increasing block size

$1000 I buy a nice laptop.

>google early employee
>enjoy comfy SV lifestyle
>2010 buy 50000BTC for $0.2
>hold

easy.

Oh and also buy a bunch of old Lego sets and keep them in pristine condition.

You'd be surprised how much soyboy manchildren will shell out for it, it's like fine wine to them.

too lazy to google, what happened?

I have the results from every big lottery from the last 100 years just in case this happens. You're move OP

Literal plot of Hot Tub Time Machine.

There was mass hysteria when people finally realized we had a day that matched our emergency phone number and the stocks plummeted and nothing new was on TV for like two weeks afterward because all the news sources couldn't get over it. America was never the same.

Start off by putting it all into apple shares
Move it all out of apple and put it in Bitcoin in 2009. Easily a billionaire today if I buy 10,000

>doesn't even know the name of the stock

This. Invest in some kind of fruit company and get rich

you'd still have $990 left

Buy ethereum.com, bitcoin.org, bitcoin.com, reddit.com, youtube.com and a shit ton of other domains then sell them for a load of money

Ashley fires

>apple
>Not netflix or amazon
You fucking idiot

They'd just come up with different names for their startups you dipshit.

fuck you dipshit

Crypto has ruined me, a 50x ROI over 10 years sounds like shit.

also I would go meet my mum because she was alive back then and I never got to say goodbye to her

What are your x50 cryptos?

Bitcoin is certainly far more than x50 in under 10 years, but even then you can easily find 5 coins that have x10 in less than 10 years.

it never hapened
its just an inside joke
t. i was alive back then, kiddo

Just. No.

in order:
Qualcomm
Blackberry
Las Vegas Sands
Tesla
Nvidia

bonus:
Apple
Amazon

you dumbass most of these companies are old, they had their moonings long before 10 years, netflix is just the newest one

lul i bought prl at 0.4 and sold at 4$ one week later

You guys are also forgetting a good idea. Befriend people who are going to become super rich in the future, so you get some nice free shit from them

i've memorized the top five lotto winnings numbers in case this ever happens

kek, underrated by autistic pajeets that don't understand english humour

...what?
There's coins that go 2x literally every fucking single week, if not day, and there has been for years now.
If the context is "You know the future", then a heavily taxed 50x in TEN YEARS is pure garbage.

You must be 18 to post on this board

Of course they'd change. Unless you did it already and you're in a secret jail right now.

betting it all on the 99 St Louis Rams

If you're going back to 1998, you could get a bunch of bitcoins for free when they first come out

I'll be honest if in 2001 I told them Trump would be president one day they'd assume I was bullshitting so I'd basically just tell Bush there's no WMD's in Iraq, curious to see what would happen to the timeline.

kill chavez and all his lackeys i dont give a shit about the timeline

>1998
>Invest in Netflix

Good fucking luck

>just tell Bush there's no WMD's in Iraq

Come on dude, he already knew there wasn't

Buy APPL stock then

In 2009 i’d buy and mine a ton of bitcoin.

True, but it'll show him I know the future, like I said just gotta do it to get the pardon.

Get in on bitconnect early

>this

not safe enough; what if your appearance in that timeline changed something and they ended up losing? get a job, save up as much money as you can and learn to program. invent a digital peer-to-peer trustless cash system and call it 'bitcoin'. set up a powerful mining rig and start mining and buying up bitcoins as fast as you could in total secrecy. disappear and invest in XRP

I find my ex and warn her about cancer ;__;

:(

Whats with all the jew hate on this website? Without jews the world would be a lot worse off. Just think of all the things they've invented and the positive things they've brought to light. I shudder to think of what the world would be like if Hitler hd won. First of all... NONE OF YOU WOULD EVEN EXIST!!!

Live life as a hobo until 2011, go all in bitcoin and live to be a hobo for another 5 years before selling a quarter of your coins.