1. your age

1. your age
2. do you have a gf
3. who have you told about your crypto

ill start
no
no, but im thinking about telling this girl I like because its literally all I think about

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-yes, several
-get into ArcBlock or stay poor. Whitelist closes in 1 hour arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn

fuck off

no
my cats

to clarify, im a college senior with over $100k in crypto, its hard to not think about it.

>31
>married
> my wife and a few family and friends

I don't talk about my balance, just the idea of crypto

yes
my grandson

1. 38
2. divorced
3. see #2

1. 29
2. Yes
3. Sure. It comes up in conversation. But I have a small circle of friends that enjoy when we succeed

>26
>just multiple FWBs
>just immediate family and close friends who are also in crypto

No
My closest relatives and one friend, they're also in crypto

Yes
My brother, and mom who also invest. And my gf

Married
Nocoiner. I own a business that creates wealth and jobs in my community. I don't invest in pyramid schemes.

wife, two kids
I talk crypto with family. Told another guy I was going to set aside some money to play crypto (I am going all in) while I play stocks.

>1. your age
>2. do you have a gf
Yes. We live together
>3. who have you told about your crypto
My gf, brother and a few coworkers

>nocoiner
>pyramid scheme
I guess you just lurk here for all the business talk then

Wealth can not be generated. Nice bait though.

1. 30
2. yeah several on a rotating roster
3. not that many people, but told coworkers i lost over 200k in the recent crash and they shat brix. Probably takes them 10 years to save that lmao.

>25
>Yes
>I told her I bought BTC real low recently

>She replied "Oh that's nice hun! Those things are worth a lot right. Was it expensive?"
I knew I was going to end up spending like 15 minutes explaining to her again thats it's more than computer money so I just told her no I just put in a little bit. I actually put in 2k and picked up ETH. Not telling her when I make my gainz

>Not telling her when I make my gainz
if it comes up jst tell her with taxes and fees it wasn't really worth it.

30s
Yes
No. She asked if I have bitcoin. I don't so I said no. I don't think I'll ever tell her how much I own in internet money.

This board used to be decent before the shitcoin mania. I guess I'm just nostalgic.

t. brainlet

>22
>nope.
>whoever it is relevant to.
flaunting or showing off wealth makes you a fag, and saying "crypto" makes you sound more like a lottery winner than legitimately successful. But it's not like I have terrible friends or family I need to hide money from.
every non crypto thread is just highschool educated lolbertarians arguing about money printing.

That must have been a long time ago.

>25
>Yes
>I told someone about my wealth when I was drunk and now he told all our friends and now they constantly complain to me about how high their power bill is how they have to cancel their internet for a week and how no one helps the little guys.
Get your own money cunts. And stop buying shitty nigger clothes.

>every non crypto thread is just highschool educated lolbertarians arguing about money printing.

There's a significant amount of overlap here, though. Most cryptotards are lolbertarians who lack even a high school level understanding of econ and central banking.

perhaps true. But Veeky Forums and /hist/ are full of retards too, So I wouldn't have high hopes. discuss shit like vidya anime sports cooking and crypto. Not anything requiring intellectual rigor or education.

30's
No
I don't tell people now, I talked about it a bit with some friends/chicks but they don't get it so I try not to push it

Holy fuck y'all some old ass grandpa's

No
Only closest friends

>21
>no
>did a computer science project in college about a fiat to crypto exchange before Bitcoin exploded last year
>now random normies will come up to me ask me how much Bitcoin they should buy

JUST

Some of us have been here longer than 2 years kiddo.
t.here since 2008 and still considered newfag by true oldfags

Married
I tell my wife everything

1. 24
2. no
3. close friends and family, thoughhardly anyone knows I'm a millionaire

1. 18
2. no LOL
3. i have a crypto group chat with some friends & i've told my mommy so i can invest her money lol

1. stopdatamining
2. stop datamining
3. stop data mining

yes
Everyone. I want all my friends to share in the riches.

No gf, but I have a girl whose currently in a psych ward because she can't get over me. She thinks we're still dating.

Everyone. A shit ton of people gave me money to invest because I've 5xed my own investment. I brought them all chain link around 60 cents, and gave them the delta app to track their holdings.

1. 25
2. Yes
3. Nobody, if I fail nobody will ever know. If I success it will be a fucking nice surprise for everyone

Yes
Friends, Family, and my GF

Turned my gf into my TA secretary and she makes some surprisingly good calls. I even have a little babby fund that I will play with using one of her picks that she presents to me.

>not wanting veteran experience
>ebonic nigger speak

The state of this imageboard

>19
>just pulled out of a 2 month holiday pump and dump
>Only people who ask how I can afford to pay for college or drive the car I do, which pale in comparison to crypto and business