Shill me the best coin to invest in right now on Binance. I'll not only buy in...

Shill me the best coin to invest in right now on Binance. I'll not only buy in, but I'll shill the fuck out of it for you as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
twitter.com/aion_network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vibe releasing its platform to oculus in 2 hours

Dont buy shitcoins, get into thei ICOs!

ArcBlock whitelist closes in 1 hour:
arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn

you get 2%, i get 2%

xlm is a winners coin

USDT

LINK

I'm going to be honest with you, I would definitely say xlm and link. Ada is also a good pick
Link does not need shilling by the way, but thanks.

I've recently moved in Aion because it's a good project from a promising Canadian company. It corrected its downtrend yesterday, and I think the next few weeks, leading up to the release of their testnet, will be promising.

twitter.com/aion_network

>I'll shill the fuck out of it
Please don't, shill threads are annoying as hell.

By the way op, only green id

obv poet

What's everybody's thoughts on eidoo (EDO) ?

Look at evx. Low circulating supply.

Komodo has the most potential as it is platform yet still under valued.

Just got some today, you are correct about it going up in the short term.

Stellar Lumens.

VEN you fucking idiot

QTUM! Just announced starbucks partnership, they have also partnered with QiHoo 360.

Big things ahead

>Binance

It's like you want to be late on moon missions meanwhile I'm buying voise before it's listed on binance wednesday.

LEND

POE

Stop associating the based snake with freaking shitcoin link.

Modum, Ambrosus if you have more patience than regular pajeet and if you want something before moon. Projects with real world usage and big partnerships are gonna win big.

Buy RDN now and prepare yourself for a moon mission

ENG. The team is basically all MIT. No one can understand what the fuck is going on with it other than it is super fucking cool what they're doing.

>binance
>coin
>Binance coin
>BNB

interested in this as well- came into a few hundred bucks unexpectedly and am looking to put it somewhere

bought VEN but wouldnt mind something that hasnt mooned.

Ven.

i got holdingthose bags from 23 dollars all the way to 11.

> muh coin burn
> muh $50

>POE
>anything but a pnd
how heavy are those bags?

RLC, but dont shill it I'm still accumulating

Going against the grain and easy gains in this market to say AMB. Was accumulating before the random pump yesterday so might as well help shill it at this point.
DYOR research of course, it's a long term hold at the moment, maybe 2 months before the big gains come into play.

UFR
Other thread on it here:

Dis

This. $200 EOY at the very least.

FUN
Why? Just because you get to tell people you have FUN. Literally the only reason i bought in

Lend is another scam but if you know when to pull out it'll make you a lot of money

$200 would be almost $20B marketcap lol. I'm feeling $2-5B marketcap is easy tho. I guess if dApps catch on fire RLC could hit 20B.... Tempting to add to my stack

What's scammy about it? The team looks ok. And supposedly functional.