Price skyrockets

>price skyrockets
>crashes back down 1 minute later

What the fuck is going on with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still accumulating, we can't let it moon yet

tissue paper hands that bought the top last week.

this coin has no visibility outside Veeky Forums whales here are fucking dumb people over

I have literally never heard anybody mention LINK outside Veeky Forums ever

I still don't even know what it's supposed to do

prob just one person buying link and the price corrected back to what it was before he bought out the order book

some pnd group

Why LINK though?

It's pretty fucking random

>I have literally never heard anybody mention LINK outside Veeky Forums ever
but it's the most talked about coin on Veeky Forums

>It's the most shilled coin on Veeky Forums

Yeah I know and I've never heard anybody mention it about outside Veeky Forums ever

I'm going to have mixed feelings when I see normies defiling LINK with their tweets. They don't deserve LINK and they're going to treat her like that vapid whore TRX.

Link is ready to moon but the price is being suppressed. Not even shilling, it’s so obvious if you watch the price and depth charts on different exchanges.

price singularity

Thank you based AI price-singularity trading bot swarm entity

I don't know, could have been a single whale. I'm still HODL'ing but called the pnd and sold at 1.25 only to buy back in at 1.15 about a minute later.

sup colin.

>ready to moon
Ready to dump you mean.
It just mooned 50%.
Buying in now would be financial suicide.

>Ready to dump you mean.
This. Listing on huobi = death, at least temporarily

Buy back in tommorow when it's hovering around a dollar again

what are the chances>?

Much more likely than this growing organically in the next 24 hours.

LINK has literally no reason to be mooning outside of whale manipulation. If everything else was growing and the market was super bullish then you could buy in without worrying too much but that's not the case. This is clearly just a p&d so the price should normalize once the whales have had their fun.

If REQ is worth 60 cents, this isn't worth $1.15.
Not even close.

dunno. apparently whales are suppressing it

If you were holding LINK since .15 cents like Biz had said from the start, this completely normal volatility would even be talked about. It’s all the newfags and slow people worried about these little ups and downs.

I’m pretty fucking comfy.

It's a meme and whales are fucking with the market while retards are still putting money in

So this is crypto...

This, I am casually looking at my block folio today and been happy, looking solid.
Judging from all the fud posts saying it will dump I'm even more comfy

you have no idea what the price is going to be tomorrow, faggot.

If only I had been on the boards then. I got spoiled by the aggregation algorithms of other sites. I cheated on my beloved chans, my one true love, and now I will have to forever work to regain what I lost

ethplorer.io/address/0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba

exit scam

It's going to be lower than what it currently is.
I can tell you that much.

This. Bought 10000 at .16

top kek who fuckin made this

nope. you're just guessing.

it was clearly sergey in between big macs

FOMO in then dumbass
I don't care if you're poor

Link

Don't worry, user. They're only going to be able to afford a few hundred tokens. They'll be bragging about dust compared to what we will have.

These spikes and crashes don’t mean anything. What matters is the rising baseline even after the dumps. Zoom out, look at how well the handle breakout is going.

>These spikes and crashes don’t mean anything.

Oh look it's already almost back down to a dollar again

ahahahaaha stupid faggot

I started buying at .30. Bought a lot more at .70. Even bought some more at $1 before the crash.

After the crash loaded up in the .50's and .60's. I could give a fuck what this does under $100. I will keep accumulating until that point. Then I will sit on it until $150. Then I will retire forever.

fuck
i bet . my whole life savings at $1.20

FUCK
TELL ME ILL BE OK

It's the developers unloading their bags on you retards because they could never fathom the price of this shitty coin to go any higher than what they sold it at

It was a PnD by Jason Parser, he wants to discredit LINK as pajeet scamcoin so his SHADOW LINK can seize it's place.

>Yeah I know and I've never heard anybody mention it about outside Veeky Forums ever
I could say that about every crypto in existence except XRP, TRX, and the stuff on Coinbase.

I'm literally ruined...

Not true
I know normies who know all about XLM, XRP, TRX, XRB, NEO, IOTA, DOGE even GBYTE

Nobody has ever heard of LINK

This is some top quality fud
>nobody has heard of chainlink outside of Veeky Forums
>maintains top 100 cmc ranking for weeks but nobody has ever heard of chainlink

You guys really need to up your FUD game.

This is some top quality fud

>nobody has heard of chainlink outside of Veeky Forums

>maintains top 100 cmc ranking for weeks but nobody has ever heard of chainlink

You guys really need to up your FUD game.
BTW bottom is 8100-8200 so this is your last fucking chance.

Yeah I bought at the ATH... Thank god it was a small investment so I only lost $20.

Guess where you’ll be working

Ya just wait until volume spikes one day soon. With back to back conferences it'll get some exposure, and their Go rewrite should be released sometime between now and the end of March.

Once volume comes and the sell book gets chewed through, the price will rocket hard.

how do I cope with losing over 400k in my entire life savings

>I literally sold at $1.20
Thanks for buying my bags user

Do not worry user, you'll get it back

shadowlink will win.

I'm a december stinky and the fluctuations already gave me 3x. It's my own personal moon.

>he didn't buy it at 50 cents like 4 days ago

What were you waiting for?

If I were you I'd hold. It'll probably climb back up sooner or later. I only sold because I'd rather take a small loss than wait two weeks for it to go back up.

This coin is literally bizfags stealing from other bizfags.
Truly depressing. We should be getting money from normies.

looking at btc/usdt, then over to LINK/BTC.

Oh, that's what happened.

lmao the pumping and dumping here is so obvious

sell one of those huge green candles and buy the huge red candle 20 seconds later