Ayo white boi I done heard you gots some of them bitcoins

>ayo white boi I done heard you gots some of them bitcoins
>gimme dem coins before I bussa hole in yo ass

what do you do?

i give him the coins

TELEPORTS MY BITCOIN BEHIND 9 ENCRYPTIONS, NOTHING PERSONEALL MR BLACK

/thread

>hand him my small bag of gold-painted aluminum coins with a B on them that i keep just for this situation

sorry my african american equal kraken is currently down and i cannot access them

Give him a firm 'no', then turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Give him some dogecoin tell him it's BTC

They finally have a use-case. Truly genius, user.

Give him the coins, would only be a small amount
Kek who wouldn't carry around the, just incase shilling ain't enough for pajeet anymore emergency decoy wallet

>Sure! What's your email bruddah, i need to send them to your gmail wallet
>send email with 5 bitcoin jpeg attatchments

explain to him my trezor and seed phrase are locked in a safety deposit box
>nigger still shoots me cause too dumb to understand why i cant immediately comply

Ask him for 150 dollars to pay the transaction fees and if he can wait 7 hours.

U gon die honky.

buy a bunch of these, idiots

Toss him my wallet and simultaneously pull out my Glock 23 that I keep for situations like this and kill 1 nigger

I'd die for the pathetic amount in my exchange account

Probably hand him my phone and tell him my password to unlock, then shoot him once he's looking down.

give him a backup of my wallet file. and then shoot him in the back as he walks away

>Draws a gun on somone who has a gun to you face
>Dies
"BUT /k/ TOLD ME-"

Trezor has a nice dual account feature. So give nigger your alternate password with its 1.5 BTC on it. No way smokey passes up $15,000. He leaves and your main stack is safe behind your real password. If you don't think Trevon James stealing BTC from whit people didnt inspire thousands of niggers to learn crypto then you are fucking insane.

This except I would use my fudd cannon instead of a grenade. He's probably more or less in range.

Probably would have a gun with me

you say no then walk towards him?