Get a 85k starting salary, think I'm hot shit

>get a 85k starting salary, think I'm hot shit
>all the douchebag popular kids I knew back in HS are making 100k+ starting

FUCK THESE NORMIES I CAN'T WIN

The douchebag popular kids are going to be successful because they're attractive and have great social skills.

also networking.

>20 years later
>cross paths with chad
>he finally forgives u for being a loser
The only thing u have to look forward to

so much of what you said is wrong
the average US salary is 55k, the average staring salary is 35k out of college, so i have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You are in the fucking top 15% in the US, those dudes were prob lying

how fucking old are you that you still care about "popular kids" in high school? grow a pair and have some confidence.. a pussy making 100k is still a pussy

>phd in math
>any job I want
>300k starting

dude if you have any social skills and arent mentally retarded getting 100k isn't hard unless you pick some meme career

>how fucking old are you that you still care about "popular kids" in high school

everyone who was a loser in HS has a complex around this

t. loser in HS

>dat privilege

He is higher than that. The 55k is house hold income, not per capital.

>be within in the 1% of all earners of all time.
>Live in the richest country that has ever existed.
>still upset
MFW

You guys are all lying memers. The best consulting firms, McKinsey,Deloitte, the Boston consulting group, only pay sbout 70-80k starting.

>be me
>in college, compsci/business double major
>made 85k last year(before taxes) sitting on my ass and dropshipping, making websites, doing social media management, and selling chinkshit in subscription boxes out of my dorm room

and you have student loans too lol

chads dont take cubicle cuck jobs
they are out making high commission sales

Comparison is the thief of joy

Sales don’t make shit.

this is the move if you aren't smart enough to get a high-paying career. If you have good social skills sales are not that hard.

>be me
>graduate with a computer engineering degree
> have a return offer to facebook with 130k starting salary, 125k signing bonus, and 200k stocks
> KEK

tfw you didnt choose a meme degree and life is good

this. the world's filled with normies so they'll always reward normie behaviour. why do you think bureaucracies are so inefficient? it's the blind leading the blind, normies just keep patting each other on the back for having "soft skills" - it's basically just highschool user. give up and escape the ratrace by BUYING VEN

the high profile ones make a ton
real estate agent/insurance sales
huge commissions
they come easy if you have a big social network because people keep referring you.

BULLShIT

I'm a SWE cuck. Average is 70-120k depending on where you work.

>55k starting salary software engineer
>320k in ETH

tfw you'll never be confident enough to get promoted to the project management/consultant position that involves half the hours and twice the pay

yup im a SWE with no college degree and make 100k

>whining about having a starting salary more than a standard deviation above the mean income

Get a load of this greedy faggot

I'm too confident with money in the bank, pimpin aint easy. I'm looking down on you in my bags of cash LMAO

I'm a sad fucking CS academic who pretends I'm too intelligent for corporate shilling while simultaneously being jealous as fuck at how little work stupid sociable normies have to do god help me

That's pretty standard for a FB starting offer dude

At least you're not a trash picker making $2 a day in a shithole country.

>Radiologist
>600K, no nights, no weekends, no call
goml

facebook has absurd shit one of my friends interned there and he got 9k a month as a fucking intern. to be fair he makes me look like a retard

It's still 5 figures. I'm poor

Isn't dropshipping a meme? Can you actually make decent money 6 months after starting?

BAIN? (Also pays $75K)

But to answer your post seriously, Goldman pays $100K + $30K signing out of college (at least for IS stuff), and no other company comes close, unless you have connections in a big oil firm

FB pays a fuckton. Only downside is the jobs are in very high COL areas. Also for the signing bonus he's most likely required to stay there for a few years and the stocks probably vest. Still a fuckton though.