Should i sell my ounce of gold and go all in on vechain?

Should i sell my ounce of gold and go all in on vechain?

I have had this ounce of gold since i was a baby i think my moms aunt gave it to me when i was born or something, should i sell it and go in on some shit coin?

>tfw gold plated

How do you sell gold? Is it easy to get market value?

It’s cement OP
F

You missed the train
Ven is already priced in for rebrand. Pointless to chase a coin that already mooned.

If your plan is to hold it for 2 years then yes it will be worth more than your gold by a long shot.

I just cashed out an oz of gold and 15oz of silver back in December at my local coin shop. It all went straight to VEN. Best decision I ever made

gold is the only hedge against crypto. hold it and buy your shitcoins too.

Keep that shit man. It will save your life in the apocalypse.

It’s absolutely not priced in for the rebrand , everyone dumped it when it got extended

That’s liking saying antshares was priced in at $7 before the Neo rebrand

Ya'll make me jealous... I have nothing for investing ;_;

Hell no, you dumb nigger.

No
XAU > All cryptocurrencies combined

Only to buy XRP.

Or to buy gold/silver mining stocks, such as AUY, SSRM, AG, JNUG, or long-term call options on those stocks.

bro I held onto a nice stack myself until recently and I only regret not selling it sooner, I could have been already retired

if you have any other money you can spare, then spend that first
otherwise, though your aunt or anyone else in your family may not understand crypto, important opportunities like this are *precisely* the reason why you give your kids precious metals
vechain is a very good project
just make sure that you make the money that you get from the gold count; for christ's sake, do not sell if you buy at a higher price, and then it drops

also, get some LINK
REQ, QSP, RLC, ARY, ZRX, KNC, XMR, NXS, and IXT are all great cryptos too, just off the top of my head

sounds like you think you missed the train, its not to late buddy you're gonna kill yourself when ur still sitting on the sidelines spamming "its to late" when its $30 by march, poor guy.

>Only to buy XRP
lmao, centralized non-crypto premined fiatcoin?

Keep. American dollar will collapse soon. It will be 10x worse then the depression in the 1900's. Keep gold and silver stocked. Along with ammo, alcohol, batteries, solar energy, water purifier and books.

No.

what the hell is going on in that image haha

Absolutely. Because the banks, corporations and governments of the West have created it specifically to serve as the next world reserve currency. This isn't about autistic revolution fantasies. This is about making money.