Alright retards shill me on the next moon mission. Can’t be on Binance or any other big exchange...

Alright retards shill me on the next moon mission. Can’t be on Binance or any other big exchange. Can’t have pumped recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#charts
coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smack me daddi oh yeah daddi

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#charts

Hey retard if I wanted to do work I wouldn’t be posting dumb shit on Veeky Forums

INT

ADST

Get it or miss out though
Any hour now its going to 2 usd

Enjin, once it gets implemented in some big games, that shits going to Mars

blockcat
sumocoin
lux

craptopias hidden gems

ARY - Blockarray, tokens were released yesterday. On IDEX and ED currently. Bigger exchange confirmed coming very soon, rumored to be KuCoin. Get in now to save yourself from posting pink wojaks later.

Two out of three ain't bad. @ Ethercraft

Take a look at TIOTOUR on Etherdelta.450K circulating supply,pro team and community.yet to be listed on CMC, price is dirt cheap right now $0.2..no question, that the price will skyrocket when added on CMC and bigger exchanges.Do your own research

Depends on the partnership. If it's good then guaranteed moon with that market cap. If it's mediocre then who knows, whales could dump.

OPT is a guaranteed x10 once it hits literally any other exchange (probably in the next month)

Tau. Voise.

Lol dude literally the best thing I’ve invested in. Did 3x in 2 days

GUARANTEED

TIOTOUR on etherdelta is literally free money. only 450k supply and the price is like 0.2, it's going to be well over $10 in less than 90days and possibly $50 End of Year. Ur welcome

get in on the FUN nigger

Nimfa on Etherdelta. Guaranteed 100x by the end of the year. Active team, working prototype platform, and low mc means you'd be stupid not to buy now.

Nimfa

1. being shilled on Veeky Forums
2. 3m mcap
3. 300 circ super low
4. loans
5. mcafee

Top 3 coins to invest in right now:

NIMFA
NIMFA
NIMFA

Wait McAfee shilled NIMFA? Source?

Veeky Forumsfags are slowly catching on. I see more and more interest everyday. I mean if you do any research at all you realize it's a gem. we just gotta wait for everyone to realize this and hop on board the moon mission. i say two months tops

BBT. New exchange coming by the end of the month

NIMFA or bust. Buying 10 ETH more before the moon mission right now.

McAfee recently met up and discussed NIMFA with one of the guys on the team. Nothing is confirmed yet, but we all know what McAfee does best

He didn't shill it but he met one of the team members

NIMFA. Small market cap, devs who actually listen to the community ( which is extremely active for such a small market coin), Mcaffee picture with NIMFA dev surfaced recently, working product, major exchange listing within the next few weeks etc etc. It's free money at this point desu

Singularity net
There was a little pump bc it's two days old and pajeets needed to dump there 5 ico limit to try and fud

Get in on the next CoinMetro flash sale in a week or so.

You don't need to thank me til later.

CAPP
coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

The flash sale started yesterday you dunce

It happened today, and I participated. Another happens in about a week, you dunce.

Today's (or as you put it, yesterday's) is over so OP can't participate.

CAT