"Thank you for calling Request Network customer service, this is Rakesh speaking."

"Thank you for calling Request Network customer service, this is Rakesh speaking."
>"Hello Rakesh, my name is Carroll. I'm having a problem with your app."
"Please state the nature of your problem maam."
>"Well I'm trying to send my grandson Will some money for his birthday, oh Will, he's such a great little baseball player"
"Please stay on topic maam."
>"Oh, pardon me Rakesh. Well my grandson loves those new bitcorn things so I was planning on putting his money in those for his birthday instead of cash. But I can't seem to figure out how to send him money."
"Oh yes maam. The problem is this is a Request Network, you cannot send money unless someone else requests the money first."
>"Why, that's the dumbest god damn thing I've ever heard. It's for his damn birthday, it's supposed to be a surprise! Am I supposed to call him up and have him request the money? Some surprise that'll be!"
"Yes maam, you cannot send money on the request network unless the money has been requested by another party."
>"You sand people really are disgusting, you know that? Paypal let's me SEND money, and your dumbass app only let's it be sent if a request is put in? What kind of ugly virgins designed that?"

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/colossuss-frequently-asked-questions-faq-c086231b88fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on Ranjit, you can do better than this.

Thanks, literally just bought 10k more.

Just sold 100k, thanks.

Sold thanks $100k just.

this is the funniest fud so far what are you talking about

yes sir 1 Invoicing apps (Paypal-like) for $20k

Imagine being retarded enough to hold this

But what happened to Stacey? I must know how her CREEPY and WEIRD journey ends

REQ has the funniest FUD by far. Still accumulating but these posts are hilarious.

I am fucking dying here

Wow this really opened my eyes. Just sold all my Request Network tokens and went all in on Send Birthday Cash Network

Man do I feel comfy with my 700k+ since presale :)

God the length of this FUD. TLDR OP is a brainlet and writes too much. nice try pajeet

Small kek, buts its there

sold, thx

Bump

you can create a request as payer or payee you dumb fuck

Says who?

Shh don't acknowledge the fud

> you’ll be able to create a request both as a payee and as a payer.

blog.request.network/colossuss-frequently-asked-questions-faq-c086231b88fa

nice try though, pajeet. go back to using the WEIRD AND CREEPY one, at least it's funny even though that's not true as well

My pastas are gaining notoriety all over the web and destroying Request Network’s credibility. Fuck you.

Kek

When do see an actual working app? I can't find anything on this.

>You sand people really are disgusting, you know that?
This shouldn't be so funny, but it is.

mainnet is releasing Q1, which will basically just be the current test net version moved to main net