This shit is normie right? i'm imagining myself being in a chatroom with people talking on mic and i just cant do it

this shit is normie right? i'm imagining myself being in a chatroom with people talking on mic and i just cant do it.

the UI is nice and is integrated w/ steam. also idk what the fuck they do with the voice filter but they make you sound nice as fuck. used mostly for gaming

get some confidence or social skills faggot, you dont need to use a mic either you can type idiot

>get some confidence or social skills faggot

Why are you posting this here gtfo

do you guys wanna help me practice? we can make a server

yeah make one and invite me

shit just got weird.

no retard
there are normie and reddit channels but its like modern IRC. Just like IRC there were some normie servers but many channels are much like rizon
No one really uses voice chat anyways. its mostly text based

t. 10+ year Rizon user that moved over to discord last year

Just type, I have never used the voice function on discord. Even if voice chat wasn't normie as fuck I still wouldn't use it, it would screw up my current 5 week record for not using my voice.

so are you making one? whats the deal op where are you

>modern IRC
>single server goes down and can't even chat anymore
>servers lags often and messages won't go through nor auto-resend
>fucking emotications and link previews
>client sucks ass

>5 week record for not using my voice
wtf... I sound all fucking retarded after 10hrs of no speech.

I'm going for a year this time around. Last time I made it 2 weeks but wagie obligations forced me to speak. Now that I have enough cashed out gains to support me for a while those obligations won't get in the way again.

discord is for le evil nazi hate speechers!!!! xDDD

I never said if was perfect but its a modern day replacement
Rizon is dead

A chat system that barely functions and regulates what you can say is not a replacement.

>barley functions
never had a problem

>regulates what you say
I say whatever I want stop using channels with 1000s of users retard

fuckin racist pieces os shit.

>an autist in your channel gets mad and reports the channel for saying nigger or loli
>accounts and channel get banned

Lol, you can host a mumble server on a raspberry pi and then you actually own it

why are you in channels with redditors