There are 540 billionaire in the united states alone

>there are 540 billionaire in the united states alone
>The entire world has 1826 billionaires in total
>That's not including the ones not even on record including royalty and crypto billis
>tfw a billion dollars is not a lot of money anymore

What the fuck biz, I keep getting more and more depressed that I'll never impress people with my money, what the fuck do we do about this?

send me shekels to prove your rich

1826 is a really small number of people ask pajeet

checked

kys

people you knew before they got alot of money are the worst

they keep talking about how much money they have like they have nothing else going for them

How many millionaires are there?

>most billionaires have majority money in stocks
>cant cash out or stock will crash
>memecoins are just stocks

>cant cash out or stock will crash

wat

Uh yeah, that's how order books work. If Zuckerberg cashed out his entire facebook stock there would be a gigantic fucking red candle due to him dumping into the order book.

Rothschild family has 500 trillion supposedly and probably much more. They have it all...until they don't anymore. That's the goal.

And the Rothschilds and other satanic kikes have this times 1000

hey cheer up i'm impressed if you even have a million bucks

>Rothschild family

1826 out of 7some billion
>A lot

That's literally
~0.00000026% of the population of Earth

>real people belong on /x/

Quads don't lie.

nice

>tfw nocoiners can't cash out

In the US alone, about 15,356,000.

Yes, 15,356,000.

Japan is 2nd at 2,364,000.

You have to be a complete retard not to know that the Rothschilds control a substantial amount of wealth throughout the centuries

Are they reptillian shapeshifters too?

>500 trillion
user... JUST

Unless you're a time traveler, please stop,
this is dumbness of the highest degree

>Tfw there are millions of millionaires
>More millionaires than there were Minecraft players about 5 years ago

thats outdated. Isnt there like 1100 Chinese Billionaires now?

Im certain the entire world consists of 2-3k billionaires, not 1826

14 people have the secret key to the internet. 14 fucking people.

They sound retarded like they browsed /pol/ for way too long, I don't think they understand how large a number $500 trillion actually is.

500 trillions is believable in form of meme money derivatives

>Being this bluepilled

Mugh muh Russians hacked deh elections

hey guys its all red wtf is going on

Fuck off kike shill

Nobody said anything about Russians, you sound retarded.

This is a board for making money, not peddling your tier nonsense, now go back

Do you realize how much money 500 trillion is?

0.4% of all people in the world are millionaires. Let that sink in for a moment. Most of you will probably never have a single millionat the same time in their entire lives.

Still that'd be half of All derivatives

only someone who thinks the rothschilds own 500 trillion would think Russia doesn't interefere in elections

it's literally more than all the money in the world

you'd have to be retarded with 95-IQ to believe that shit

Lol I just need two more 10Xs in my crypto time and I'll be ready to go

we're not talking about russians, stop changing the subject to distract from your financial illiteracy retard

>impress people with my money

that's your problem there kiddo, no one gives or will give a fuck about your money unless youre sharing it with them

>(you)
>referring to (him)

Credit Suisse says # of millionaires is expected to reach 53 million by 2019

>Tfw if they were all in one place it'd be as if the whole country of England was filled only with millionaires

I'm sorry I just find it impossible for the total world's money to be just 72 trillion when americans waste a few billions on 1 super tank or a space project.

And Hollywood wastes 100-200 mil on 1 movie.

100-500 trillion

lol yes

>There are 1826 billionaires in the world
And none of them do anything important with their money which would leave an impact on everyone's daily lives and would remain in history.

Are you saying the only reason to have money is to impress people? You only have a lot of money when you have more than someone else? What a dim view of life.

We got a little too persuaded over time with money. The value of the dollar decreasing and high tax rates with high interest on each dollar. People could work minimum wage in the 60s and own a home. People can barely rent a home in those same areas today.

Tax the fuck out of everyone for side money they stash away. Then put that into world organization groups. They're just waiting to snatch bitcoin and crypto altogether.