AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WASSAWASSAWASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mommmyyyyy

fuck off with your fagjakAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

NOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!

I hope this meme never dies

hope you morons didn't sell

If you cucks cannot see BTC has a head and shoulders pattern on the hour candle sticks you should not be trading. And when BTC goes down all top coins go down.

The price of BTC is going to drop the same height of the head to the neckline. Calculate that percent (like 10%) and assume that all major coins will drop the same.

Other coins will recover quicker.

can you tell me my fortune?

aaaaand already reversing. LOL @ newfags jumping at any chance to use wojacks

>head and shoulders
For who? Hunchback of notre dame??

m8 it's not truly reversed until we see it back where it was, don't hold your breath

wait for the DCB posting...

Stop looking at 1 min candles nigga lmao like just walk away from the screen lmfaooo

im waiting for cryptonick to give his opinion guys AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Head and shoulders? Get the fuck out TA is just no better than astrology lmao.

gooks are stealing amerifat limit sells. reverge for ruining their gradual pump the other day

No. I can read candlesticks though.

You retards were forewarned by all the technical astrologers! now you must atone for your disbelief in the power of the meme triangles!

Pretty sure that's literally what's happening.
ETH had a fake 1k buywall fucking lol.

WHY THE FUCK DID EVERYTHING DROPPING AGAIN I WAS UP BY LIKE 30 FUCKING PERCENT EARLIER.

Look, this is crypto. In stocks these patterns can take weeks our or months to develop. In cryto the pace is days or in this case, just a day. The pace is faster and the patterns are less ideal.

But expect a drop roughly equal from the neckline to the head to take place over the next day. And because we are on a downward trend anyway it is more likely than not going to continue to get worse.

Oh no!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PRINT MORE TETHER NOW 100M TETHER PRINT PLS MOMMY

Delete this piece of fucking garbage. And fuck off with your nujak.

You too asshole

You might be able to make money in this new bull crypto market but I don't think you have a chance once a real bear market sets in.

You mad?

Terrible FUD idiot

not even brah

Do I seem uncertain to you?

Bear markets are mobility and rare in crypto

this is a fucking nightmare

AAAANd it's over.
Whales just decided it's buy time.
See you tomorrow lads.

ahhhhhhhh tether we need 500m more ahhhhhjhhhh

tether save us

I love this one. Where did you find such a nice drawing?

I HOPE MY BIETCONNEEEECT INVESTMENT IS STILL SAFE

You are in one now. We are going down from 20k to around 7, give or take, and then we are mooning.

lold

guys it's saturday night go enjoy yourselves, let the gooks do their thing and we'll see how it looks tomorrow :)

There's real emotion behind pink wojak posting, and this abomination doesn't convey it with the same sincerity of the original. Also the teeth look retarded and it's too clean for Veeky Forums.

>guys it's saturday night go enjoy yourselves

But playing vidya and reading about red and pink wojak for crypto are my idea of a good saturday night. Bet you kiss girls, fag.

$100M TETHER ISNT ENOUGH ANYMORE

WE NEED $500M DAILY

Nujack looks like some kawaii faggot shit.

I like soyjack unironically.

20k what?

Why is everything going down again ffs

PRINT MORE TETHEREE

BECAUSE YOUR A RETARDED NEWCOINER PIECE OF SHIT THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT ALTS WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW BITCOIN

I feel like everytime there is a 24hr green on CMC people start buying

Then whien it turns red everyone just panic sells

buy high sell low

someone has to pay for the whales' lambos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why the fuck is buttcoin going down?

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Because it's shit?

same reason it's been going down since december. if btc doesn't improve, it's gonna keep going down and other coins will take its place

So everything else goes down because a useless shitcoin is losing value because it's shit?

Surely nothing else has any actual value then if they're just going to follow buttcoin forever.

ETH and BCH both gained on BTC during this crash.

It all, returns to nothing...
It just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

Their graphs look exactly the same

because the entire infrastructure of cryptocoins was set up having bitcoin as base and that won't change overnight. which is also why bitcoin hasn't hit rock bottom yet and instead is losing value slowly

things are only going to stabilize once we have a new coin on top/serving as the basis of crypto. it will probably be ethereum, but it could be something else

BECAUSE NO TETHER FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS

COME ON BITFINEX PRINT MORE TETHER MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're looking at the wrong graphs.
Protip: USDT isn't what you should be looking at.

Why not just use Tether as the base?

this is only second impact
just wait for the third

>dips 1%
>pink wojaks appear en masse
everytime

>not embracing nujak

that is a shit meme and you are shit for liking it.

It's a meta-satirical meme. Everybody hates the new wojak, it's a piece of shit, but we won't stop until we abused it. Then we'll go back to legacy wojak.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oops didnt crop

I have respiratory problems and no fucking friends, dick

STINKY VASELINE MOMMY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe that's god's hint for you to breathe some life into your social circle by going out and meeting people!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8K HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did the long-nose man do with our pixel money, daddy?

An idiot that is certain is certainly an idiot

guys guys,

sell your coins on fucking eBay to fucking ancients, who have no idea how to use crypto. Sold all of my Ripple at £3.00 each.
Obviously, do background checks to prevent refund

QUICK PRINT MORE TETHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this art drwaing is better then all wojaks and nujaks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS GOING DOOOOOOOWN

CRASH???!!