Bro you're loyal to a shitcoin that sat below ICO for over 2 months and no one was interested in it

Bro you're loyal to a shitcoin that sat below ICO for over 2 months and no one was interested in it.
Bunch of anons and redditors bought up this shit at 50% below ICO and shilled like crazy on reddit to all the december newbies and it's became sort of a self fufilling prophecy.
I had over 300k REQ myself that i got at 600 sats, admitely i sold at 3.8k sats which was a bit too early but I was extremely nervous holding that coin the whole time.
If a coin sits that deep below its ICO price after hitting the market then it's always going to be a shitcoin, noting fundamental has chained with that coin and hell even the stinky linkies shot straight to 2x their ico price when they released on exchanges and their ICO concluded just a week or two before REQ.

I honestly fully believe REQ was one of the greatest shiled shitcoin pumps of all time, if you went to reddit at any time of day there was liek 3-4 REQ shill threads all saying shit like 'Why req is super undervalued' ' Why req is the next big thing' and the actual content was just some stupid blogpost type of shit of one guys opinion but it spread like crazy and completely dominated /r/cryptocurrency as all that new money flooded into alts in december for the huge bull run.

I'll never under estimate the redditors after watching what happened with this coin after being around witnessing it from it's very first day trading stuck at 50% below ICO for months and then managing to come out with 10x profits due to a couple reddit threads and dumb money.

Literally a coin for retards

in retrospect if i read everything before i would have just invested kyber and 0x and been up double right now but i'm stuck on team req now cuz i bought at .70 dollars

same user with the bag situation
but trading is always easier when you have a time machine

you're so fucking stupid, seeing these type of threads are when i know this shit is gonna moon hard.

I remember these fud threads when eth wa still double digits, makes me happy to have bought, loving this low quality fud.

nigga lets see your portfolio already!! watchu hiding?

I'm only holding it because I can't decide what to dump it for

I was the newbie who bought at $.25 and sold at a little short of $1. Beginners luck?

>reddit at any time of day there was liek 3-4 REQ shill threads all saying shit like 'Why req is super undervalued'

So.... now we have 3-4 "REQ is det" shill threads every hour. I'm sure some dumb people will fall for it before it moons again.

Anybody with a big dick invests in VEN and ICX

OP wants back in REQ so bad lol. Anyone who sells deserves the pain when it moons again.

Top Level Fud. Well done OP.

This.

There's some hard FUD at work lately.

Trying too hard imo.

lots of fud lately. Potential buy signal?

No, just a shitcoin in its final state. The delusion is real with this one, since it was hyped so heavily in the last weeks.

>back to 50 cents

is it over bros?

no, now is the time to go all in

Guys req or link? Who is able to hit $10 first?

FUUUCK I WANT TO BUY BUT ONLY GET MY MONEY IN 3 DAYS.

PLEASE GOD LET REQ CRASH OR AT LEAST STAY AT THIS PRICE

>Project named Request NETWORK
>Whitepaper says it's an ecosystem of apps based on the core framework, with emphasis on third party decentralization.
>Core devs will develop all the core functions and all the apps stated in the roadmap, unless a strong third party help and they can refocus on the core alone.
>never missed a deadline up to now.
>moved offices next to kyber to work on integration, and kyber partnered with ICX so they will be able to use that too,
>Put their money to work to kickstart the ecosystem.

Anyone not happy with this team is a moron.

REQ is just returning to the mean. Slightly undervalued right now but will see steady growth with the occasional moon mission. Learn TA, faggots.

>OMFG REQ is dipping after their product update. There's 2 weeks before more news hits WHY IS IT SELLING?!?!
You fucking normie newfags need to do some varied analysis. It went up because of a period of constant upcoming news + testnet implementation. It went down because we're back to the fortnightly product update schedule. Give it a week and a bit and you faggots will be FOMOing in.
t. oldfag that bounces his money between shitcoins based on announcement schedules.

>unironically thinking TA is effective in crypto
You can predict direction, but not magnitude.
Not because TA is wrong, but because crypto is still new and unregulated. Give it a year or so and TA will be more effective.
eg you have shitcoins like VEN that are massively undervalued simply because whales are holding it down.

whats with all the fudders lately?

have you seen the fucking prices recently? hard not to talk about it without even sounding mildly FUDish

so now paypal is paying people to shill against req?

Mainnet and more partnerships soon. What do you expect...

I wish all you faggots who bought REQ back in November would shut the fuck up thinking you're some kind of super-genius. Literally every single fucking alt mooned after the normie buy-in.

If you somehow predicted a normie influx AND you sold at the peak then yeah, you're pretty smart.

More people wanting to buy cheap while its still possible.

Congrats on this FUD, seriously.