Does anyone else here pee in the sink? It saves you money

Does anyone else here pee in the sink? It saves you money.

Yes, in fact I also use it as an anti-microbial since it helps clean the sink since it inhibits some bacterial growth.

>not shitting in the shower

>falling for the toilet jew

>not drinking your own piss to save money
Not only do you get water, you also get minerals so you can cheap out on your diet.

I pee in the sink. I shit only in public restrooms and if I wake up having to shit I wipe my ass by taking a shower afterward. No toilet paper in my house, though sometimes I take some home from public restrooms. Literally every penny I can put into my coinfolio helps.

>not shitting outside
>not using it as biosolids
>not growing your own food to save money
Its like you guys want to be poor

peeing in a 2L is more efficient
i dont have to get up

People actually pay for water? Kek.

>not using your pee alongside your hydroelectric powered generator to store energy to sell for ez gains or to use yourself if needed.

>Indians
>don't poo in loo

reporting in

>no 1 gallon+ flushes each time
>nive musky smell throughout the day from the sink

win-win

my portfolio btw: VEN, OMG, LINK, RLC, BTC, ETH

I do. It's a no brainer.
4.5 litres per half flush.
I pee in the sink while brushing my teeth and give it all swirl down the pipes with probably only half a litre of water.
Two birds one stone muthafucka

I did it once at a painting job because I didn't have access to the bathroom. One of the tenants saw what I did and complained to the landlord.

no but i pee in the shower

>not peeing in a handheld portable electric hydrogenerator to power your cell so you can use the Binance app
Are you guys even trying?

that's the dream
what do you grow and how much land you have?

I do the vast majority of times I pee. Saves on the water bill and less mess. Just run the water and splash it around the sink to run it all down. It's much more sanitary.

Manlets need not respond.

Don't use your own shit in your garden, are you a spic?

would've really liked to know other sink peers crypto stashes tbqh

>tfw mom found the pee rag collection

Here here

OFC toilets are depreciating assets.

>not knowing that ‘wafflestomping’ is the correct term for shitting in your shower and stomping it down the drain

>not using piss bottles
>empty at night when moms sleeping

it's like u guys dont even want gbp's

>literally free money going down the drain
Keep buying your liquids, store cuck

>Be me
>live in a 6 person-share dorm back in uni.
>Had my own room and sink, but toilets and kitchen facilities were outside.
>dorm mates were a bunch of alpha chads who bonded immediately.
>Didn't quite bullied socially awkward me, but never invited me when they go out to town, or had a party outside
>chads were having a bunch of chicks and friends over during the weekends
>Didn't want to use the toilet, and be forced to be on display for chad's friends and chicks
>peed in sink instead, making sure to aim my stream such that it would make minimal splatter sound.
>Didnt turn on tap after to wash away remnants in case people outside figured I was still in my room

Does anyone eat their own shit too? It's actually healthy for you and saves you a meal!!

Yes OP. I do all the time. I used to use a pissjug but recent fortunes in crypto have allowed me to splash out.

Yes I piss in the sink while bushing teeth. Saves time.

i pee out my window

Lol wtf.

You fags are actually socially retarded.

I pee in the sink, I don't even do it for the money because I don't pay my water bill my landlord does.

>not shitting on the streets
>fertilize plant life around street
>improve greenery and quality of neighbourhood
>improve immune systems of all countrymen

>splash out
Screencap’d for future use

are u doing better now?
what degree did u get

I want to do this some nights but I think there are maybe half a dozen people that would be able to spot me if they were looking. I'm thinking of only peeing at around 3 am, because everyone should be asleep by then. 2 AM, people might still be awake, 4 AM some people might be getting up for really early jobs.

>Lol wtf.
>lmao
>omg
>lol
>xD

holy fuck this is a normie cesspool, gtfo my board and go kys you worthless waste of space

Of course, also it's designed for a man and ecologic.

Are you street shitting me?

You must have low test if your piss smell doesn't leave a punishing and lingering smell. stop eating soy

I've made it a bad habit, but it would be retarded for me not to. My current apartment has a sink in the bedroom so it's too easy not to turn around really quick.

>punishing and lingering smell

kek
drink more water

Why would you splash your entire sink area with your pee? Carefully aim and pee down the drain with the water running slightly and there is no smell.

I don't pay for water

I've been on biz since 2014.

Kill yourself you nu-biz faggot.

sometimes you gotta piss in a sink. and a quick rinse costs less than flush.

Where do you think you are?

Got an accounting degree. I hodl a normie job now, so I would say my social anxiety has improved. But damn, I will forever hold those dark days close to my heart. Only Veeky Forums is allowed to know about them

everyone knows that toilets are apart of the real estate lobby that disregards the truly viable idea of pissing in the sink. Only a sink is truly needed in a house. Fuck a toilet.

literally me

I save money by never buying food or drinks so I never have to expel waste. Get on my level you fucking casual.

What a waste of pee, pee in ur gf mouth and her in yours, much saving of cool drink.

I like this fetish

>nu-biz faggot
>I've been on biz since 2014

holy fuck newfags, being this fucking new, seriously go jump out of the nearest window, you're a literal normie waste of space

>been here since xxxx
top kek, you're retarded

Peeing in the sink, depending on the accessibility of said sink, makes much more sense and offers more practicability than peeing in the toilet.

No shame

So true, I'm cleaning up my diet too. I've eaten meat with every meal for months, it's just too tempting.

Hmm, it's not about accuracy, it's more about my piss just having a strong smell. Especially if I've been drinking a lot, 6-12 beers a day, basically being the bachelor toad meme. I'm hiring a maid when I make it.

About 10 times a night... my on suite doesn't have a fucking toilet... why the fuck does it not have a toilet? I piss a lot because "concerta" and I don't want to freeze my ass off going downstairs every hour.

>>>>>>>

Your meme arrows can't save you here. Your nu-biz (normie) is showing.

>meme arrows
>Your nu-biz (normie) is showing.
holy fuck this guy's literally brain dead

hope your doing better bro. used to be afraid of leaving my room also when my chad roommate had a different stacy over every weekend

what kind of accounting do you do, and how do you like it?

im in school now, double majoring in accounting and finance, but my school isnt top tier so the finance part is kind of a joke