I was sitting in my car and thinking how ugly I am. I took a bunch of selfies...

I was sitting in my car and thinking how ugly I am. I took a bunch of selfies, no matter what angle and with different lighting or what not, I still looked like shit. Which made me think wtf am i even worried about money, I aint never going to enjoy my life like normal people, i will never know true love (im already in my late 20s), women will probably only be attracted to my money if even that's possible. I'm just genetic garbage and my obsession with money is just a coping mechanism/distraction from reality. I work 6 days a week and literally all of my free time i waste looking at shitcoin charts and reading biz. I have no real friends or social life whatsoever.I'm not looking for pity or acceptance, just wondering if other anons also feel this way at times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo0dlunMOHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, this is basically all of /pol/ I'm sure you'll fit in fine over there.

Veeky Forums is sort of like Veeky Forums user. You can be as ugly, sad, autistic as you want, but at the end of the day ugly and rich is better than ugly and poor. Just like ugly and fit is better than ugly and skele/fat

Don't worry, this is basically all of /b/ I'm sure you'll fit in fine over there.

Cmon OP,you are your own biggest critic. Dont listen to shit talkers man, I can't believe you are in your late 20s and still havent realized the true subjectivity of beauty. It isn't wishful thinking, it basic human biology.

You are a human male OP, you are biologically suitable for a human female. Society has just taught everyone to aim for perfection, when in reality no one desires perfection, it's boring. How can you think like this anyway, it makes no sesne, everyone is gonna get old as fuck anyway

I'm far from ugly, but no top-tier Chad either. Invest in some great long-term prospects, wage slave for another year or so and cash out. Worry about your existence when you're financially sound.

>ugly and rich is better than ugly and poor.
Winner winner

bitches care about money (and it works in the short term but you dont want that) but id say that confidence is more valuable. wamen like to know that their man is holding it down. everyone from the sjw tumblrette to the conservative bible thumper wants to feel a certain emotional security with their significant other.

the problems come when a couple stops making moves as a unit towards a goal.

At least you can be honest with yourself op. Most people cannot. Just keep your expectations low about social situations and a potential gf and you may surprise yourself.

That's the best thing about being born male OP. It doesn't matter what we look like. Just focus on the money and the pussy and power comes along with it.

If you were an ugly female on the other hand, you would be fucked

Yeah, there's pretty no doubt OP is a racist.

Pathetic people are drawn to pathetic ideologies. OP probably rants against affirmative action to his non-white coworkers.

It doesn't matter how you look, or how much money you make.

Just be tall.

If you're tall, user, you're gonna make it.

Continue to make that money. Either be ugly or poor, not both. Pick a struggle.

>tfw not ugly or poor
>tfw only job I've ever had was in the Marines because I come from a well off family

feelsgood

just find a girl who is ugly as you and she will love you

So many kike shills on biz today. You fags don't have some pro pedo agenda to spew somewhere?

I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo0dlunMOHU

Wow, who's the racist again? Sounds like you've got issues.

People make real gains during pumps. Join a pump group, I made 1000% gains from this one:
discord dot gg/MpnhQY2
Good luck, wagecuck!

im ugly too but im a major autist sperg too who fortunately has been lucky enough to make serious money in crypto during the great bull run in 2017. i dont care much for relationships and hope to hit my portfolio goal of 4 million currently at 900K right now.. i want live a quiet life of fapping and eating pizza

I'm on the same boat, but I'm kind of pass the point of caring.

ikr?
>being this mad

Good post user

Read some books and get a hobby that involves skill and not depersonilization (when in doubt, is it creating or consuming?) If I didn't have my art skills I'd have suicide by now.

start working out - also don't be so hard on yourself, most people don't know to take good pics and lighting is key, it can take a normal model from okay to gorgeous in seconds. I really doubt that with good photographic light, a nice haircut and you being in your best physical state possible won't make you look at least acceptable. I've taken pictures for years and I've never met anyone that ugly ever, even when I personally think they're ugly they always end up looking ok in the pics

so basically focus on improving yourself, get well, get money, be your best self. Also...I've met some girls that actually cream their pants for ugly ass guys for some reason so even if you are indeed hideous -which is unlikely- even then you can find someone, especially if you have money. get well and get money, always

reminds me of ed atkins

at least you have a job...

nooses are cheap, cash out now and buy yourself the gift that gives everyone what they want

Femanon here, post pics. Im sure its not as bad as you think
>inb4 whale

reddit.com/r/theredpill

Words of wisdom

Its ok

Easy steps tp make it:

1. Get money
2. Life a life af absolute freedom and comfyness