Why are men more successful than women financially when women have the easy way out..?

Why are men more successful than women financially when women have the easy way out..?

The 'easy' way isn't the best way to make money, it's just a reliable one.

Because women are fucking retarded

real talk the only reason we even accumulate money is to please women. this is why women don't care how much they spend. they know half the population literally exists to pick up their tab

i still remember the shock i felt when i first learned that findom was an actual fetish that existed. i still dont get how people get off to this.

And yet what sex has a higher suicide rate?
Clue: not women

yes, it's because they're fucking retarded

Suicide is literally the most intelligent conclusion to the life issue we're all born with, why struggle to live an enjoyable life when you can opt out entirely almost instantly right now?

- t.Jap

But they have higher suicide rates. They're just to retarded to do it correctly.

higher attention seeking rates

Like OP said, generally they have it easier. Extremely easier on some things. Same or a bit harder on others.

Men have an evolutionary imperative to gather resources.

women are just too stupid to have depression or commit suicide. suicide is the intellectual death

survivorship bias

they have a higher suicide attempt rate than men

its just that they are too stupid and cowardly to do it right

Because some people have ambition

>I took four pandol and posted on social media, I really tried to kill myself! I'm not just out for attention!

theres a gay version too if you can stomach it.

>But they have higher suicide rates. They're just to retarded to do it correctly.

Suicide attempts is not the suicide rate.

>sell eggs for 10k a month
>dump it all into crypto
Had I been cursed with a vagina I'd already be rich.

This. Semen hardly sells for $1/ml , Straight up sexism.

Sounds like an unfortunate condition to suffer from.

fucking hell, i too was sickened by the idea of findom but to learn of findom faggotry takes the cake for the most degenerate practice i've heard of ffs

A documentary got to the bottom of this with a quote going something like "all men are living out a fantasy or adventure where they will eventually show all and get the crown & princess" ..dunno. Women just seem to me stumbling around shopping and sending snaps. men are all working on some big shit

when u actually talk to a woman you will realize stuff goes on in their lives as well

I would have agreed if I had never had a girlfriend/female friends