30k 800 rent 300 car 100 cable 100 student loans 50 phone 400 food 200 fun 50 clothes/shoes how the FUCK am i supposed...

30k 800 rent 300 car 100 cable 100 student loans 50 phone 400 food 200 fun 50 clothes/shoes how the FUCK am i supposed to save up i want coins/a house/new car

forgot to add 24

>300 car

you shouldn't be paying that much for a fucking car given your income. That's wasteful.

and just how the fuck am i supposed to get to work to make money without a car

Buy an inexpensive solid used car. Preferably only a few thousand $.

those shits breakdown and don't look good when you're trying to impress people at work

Get a better job - learn a trade, switch to Soylent for cheap food, sell your car and buy motorcycle ( gets great gas and cheap insurance).

just remember to be a good goy and pay your taaxes so the gubmint can import more non wh*tes to live off welfare and pump out 10kids to all vote democrat and raise your taxes even more you fucking cuck

lol you deserve to be poor man. I made $200k off crypto this year and I drive a $1400 '99 Nissan Micra. It never fails and it's economic as fuck. Do you think I give a shit what the guys at work, who are in debt to drive their car, think?

if you're REALLY asking for advice here - there is no easy way. Becoming wealthy or wealthier at least starts with managing to minimize your expenses. you spend 300 on car, I spend 100. You spend 50 on phone, I spend 20.

yes but that car is literally pussy repellant. OP has different priorities than you

200k through crypto wow try making it through blood sweat and tears next time with a real job and lets see what happens so you have a car from 99 i dont know what the fuck that is but that shit aint cutting it when your job and your mentality relies on impressing people and showing off yeah so what if you dont care about it other people do and it matters how the FUCK are you gonna make the big sale or land the big client when you stroll in on a horse and buggy and everyone is laughing their ass off from their sportscar thats what i thought

what the fuck am i even reading

I'd be willing to wager my gf looks a hell of a lot better than whatever you last put your dick in - but there's nothing to prove here. Thinking they give a shit about your car when you have a good personality, looks and some money is ridiculous. if they would care, they wouldn't be the kind I'd be into.

you're right man, much smarter to break my back making it. better to have my boss breathing down my neck while I try to make it. better to stress about how to 'impress' people - you're fucking delusional if you think they aren't going to forget about your sportscar the moment you open your mouth. presence and confidence is all that matters, whether I drive my shitty car or not. keep wageslaving away, priding yourself on making next to nothing, but don't ask for advice if you're not gonna take any.

>300 car payments
>still has cable

You were meant for your station in life

i take advice but when its to buy a literal lemon that aint cutting it you tell me to grow up well newsflash in a power industry car means reputation means everything whats next i should start wearing tattered clothes because its cheaper fuck that looks and image drive business money talks and it speaks loud and clear

what are you even talking about 300 car payments aint shit as we already went over and over the car is needed for reputation and image hell some of the coffee bros and interns leased mercedes for 600 a month for shits sake and you are telling me 300 is too much get out of here with that nonsense cable no shit i have cable it comes with a cable internet combo that is the biggest no brainer unless you want to live in the stone age

Those older cars probably run better than sportscars. And you make 30k a year and youre talking about power industries. Start studying for the gmat

then invest in making sure you have some 5 years from now. cars horrible, depreciating assets. I will agree reputation matters, I spend most on suits and personal hygene/appearance.

You have some growing up to do faggot.

ok man i can agree with that dont get me wrong i wish i could skimp in the car but it really does matter at work and hey i happen to like cruising in a nice car makes me feel like a badass is there anything wrong with that hell no if you ask me bottom line is all i am saying is i need the car to rise the ranks at work to make more money to get a better car ya dig thats just how it goes

oh ya ill show you some growing up when i grow my way up all the way up to the top rising the ranks until i am the boss walking in wearing the finest suit with the flyest sunglass while the ladies swoon and i make bigtime business deals left and right THATS the growing up i will be doing

don't act like you can't get a nice cheap used car. your being a huge faggot. also appearance and confidence will win every time over materialist things. Go to the gym and get some gains. A fit person will look good in any plain tee vs a faggot in an Armani whatever.

alright brother. I can tell from your story you're probably from the USA, where you're taught to accept debt is acceptable, but it is not - not if you want to have any measure of financial freedom eventually. I would also like to drive a nice car, but I accept I'm not quite there yet, so I'll keep working until I feel I can afford to throw away a couple thousand without feeling it too much.

dude the fuck are you talking about this aint picking up chicks this is business you show up in a fucking plain white tee and your ass will be shitcanned before you get to your desk

stay poor faggot

these replies my goodness

well seems like you have your priorities straight. you like cruising in a nice car without the financials to back it up? you do you, but expect to throw money down the drain (as the other dude has already said).

otherwise why dont you halve the '200' you put into 'fun' and put that in crypto.

if you look deep down, your priorities arent in using crypto to make money. if it was, you would have re-budgeted to make that work already. these guys are trying to help you but you really need to help yourself

get a better job

and your advice to get rich is to start wearing a tshirt to work that aint flying i can tell you that right now its suits 4 days a week and MAYBE just maybe you can go without a tie on friday

didn't you hear hes going to "show you some growing up when i grow my way up all the way up to the top rising the ranks until i am the boss walking in wearing the finest suit with the flyest sunglass while the ladies swoon and i make bigtime business deals left and right THATS the growing up i will be doing"

>wagecuck for life

yeah well if youre telling me its shitcoins vs going to the bar with the bros on a saturday night then the choice is easy i am trying to figure out how the FUCK to do both

you completely missed the point like the dumb nigger faggot you are

Nigger you make 30K, you don't work on fucking wall street. Take the advice or cut the LARP faggot.

well guess what when most of the advice amounts to drive a shitty car then what do you expect me to say this is sales i have to keep up or be kicked to the curb plain and simple so i have no choice in the matter i want to know how to keep the car and still have money on the side to invest

wait a minute
are you living paycheck to paycheck? do you have a 5k emergency fund?

if you re-evaluate where you are at the moment, dont you feel like you're financially risky?

also yeah going out with da bois is amazing, but you can start by not going out with them 'every' saturday. isnt that an easy way of doing both

If you make 30K at sales its time to find a new job, nobody likes you clearly.

he is probably selling cutco knifes

not yet but i will you just wait and see 2 years in and i already am learning the ropes the coffee bros and interns aint shit compared to me

You ask how to make it and vehemently disregard any and all advice.

Stay poor faggot

maybe if you are a quitter if you have what it takes like me then that is not an option bro the career trajectory looks like i am right on track from unpaid internship to 20k year 1 30k year 2 i am on the same exact path as some of the guys i talk to who hit 60k by year 4 and pushing six figs by year 8 thats right 30 years old pushing six figs how you like them apples

o almost forgot by year 10 they are looking at 150 to 200k

this is a larp. fuck off faggot

sage

bullshit just because i aint afraid to tell it like it is you disregard me sorry to hurt your feelings but i can and will make that much through sheer hard work and determination

If this isn’t a troll / shitpost then you’re not going to make it OP. I’m sorry, but you’re not cut out for Veeky Forums life. You have terminal normie syndrome.

work smarter not harder

also the fact you didnt reply to my post, pretty much confirms it

you're living out of your depth at the moment, and it takes just one accidental medical expense, to ruin it temporarily for you. get your financials in order mate. some of these people are trying to help you but you seem to just disregard everything

invest in bitconnect

you don't.

life sucks. accept that you won't have money, ever, and things get a bit easier.

sell your car, get rid of cable, spend less on food, stop buying new clothes and shoes and spend less on "fun".

invest what you save from that. either risk it on cryptos or dump it on ETFs.

in like 20 years you'll probably be able to buy a house and a car.

oh you mean the one that was just outed as a scam yeah i dont think so but nice try

>red id
>green

Just keep working hard go- od worker! I'm sure once you're 75 you'll have saved up enough for a nice used car

>spend less on FUN
No way user-kun; desu

Underage b&

quality shitpost

didnt reply to what post the one about paycheck to paycheck yes i live paycheck to paycheck i am in my early 20s what do you expect again what i am asking is how i can invest without cutting back much i get the idea of not going to the bar as much but networking is crucial so i really cant do much about that either maybe i can try to save on food a little

>don't look good when you're trying to impress people at work
You're destined to be poor. Check your ego and maybe you will start to see financial freedom.

Sorry spagoot but if you come into an interview looking like zyzz brah you’ll be shown the door. Keep it modest but professional unless you’re Richard Branson or actually zyzz

You need a cheaper apartment and a cheaper car. I make 49k and my expenses are as follows
>450 rent
>80 car insurance and tax (barely use it tbqh)
>35 for fiber, no cable
>150 student loans
>250 food
>120 clothes
>60 on whatever I want
>100 on going out
>200 on various other bills (phone, health insurance)
Leaves me over $1000 a month to invest.

Wow I cant believe retard people still replied to OP after it was Brantley obvious this was a larp thread with his Impress coworkers comment

look i do like the feeling of having an ego i wont lie but again for the hundredth time even if i didnt thats not the point in a cutthroat sales environment you HAVE to impress people with appearance and car etc because thats the nature of the business

Imagine being a yank who can only drive to work because the elites destroyed public transport

ok this maybe good advice thanks i will try to look for a cheaper apartment when my rent is up that i can possibly do but the car i cannot downgrade as i have to keep up appearances at work

Bro your gonna be poor forever. I work a high profile business job where I see lawyers and CEOs daily. I drive a Ford focus, my friend drives a 60k Mercedes. No one gives a flying fuck about your overpriced car

If you think they give a fuck about what you drive you failed at life. You win through personality. Show me a man who's made it because he had a nice watch.

Srsly tho you failed, just admit it

Jesus Christ, are you certifiably retarded?

other industries and jobs could be different i really dont know or care all i know is at MY JOB i have to have a nice enough car or i will be the laughingstock and no it is not about feeling bad because of it it is about actually being considered a chump in business dealings

>i am the boss walking in wearing the finest suit with the flyest sunglass
Please livestream your suicide ASAP

Possibly one of the best LARPs I've seen on 4chins. Holy fuck kys.

Wow.... Just had the displeasure of reading this thread. You ask for advice but ignore everything.
PRO TIP: You're going to be poor for the rest of your life because you're a faggot, brainlet, AND a larp

>impress people at work

you impress them by working hard, not your car

30k income, saving 70%

>$35/mo cell via prepaid plans never had drop calls

>Buy clothes online + Goodwill build a capsule collection to lower cost

>Lower grocery bill to under $100 via Soylent

>$60 on entertainment

>Never pay full price by researching purchases before their made

>no Netflix, or cable. Torrent via free WiFi weeks worth of movies\anime early in the week

> Crock pot + meal prep = reducing wasted spending

>Buy knockoff replica clothing online > buy the same one in store > return the in store purchase but give them the replica

> Buy broken used cellphone and laptop on eBay or pawnshop, install Linux + linear os

And even that is not that frugal.
Big savers are at 50% at least of saved income.

I live in switzerland which is the 2nd most expensive country in the world and make 50k a year and save 26k.

Also what kind of fucking work asks you for a good looking car, are you sure it's not to pretend to be something you're not to your coworkers ? Fuck that.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

The kind of chicks who care about your car instead of what you do that makes you a man deserve to be repelled.

dude I make more than you at 22 and I'm one of those hippy fags who says shit like money doesn't matter.

>Buy stuff so they won't be the laughing stock
>Buys girls stuff so they will like him
>Equates buying stuff to being liked
>Lacks self confidence so is easily pushed to buy stuff from peers
>Will always be considered weak because he bought into Chad's meme

ok but will you make more at 32 or 42 because its not where you start its where you finish

What the fuck
Are you a nigger? Use some punctuation

I mean I really couldn't give a fuck, I like money which is why I'm here to learn about crypto, but I care more about status in my academic field. just pointing out that it's a stupid thing to brag about.

>29
>no driver license
>literally have chicks asking me out constantly

>mentality relies on impressing people and showing off
wow I didn't read that lmao OP you're fucked enjoy your shit life and future alcoholic wife
Of course you have no money if you buy expensive shit, what kind of thread is that what do you want us to tell you.

look i get that i give off a strong impression that rubs some people the wrong way but most the advice was basically just to get a cheaper car and as ive said over and over and over i simply cannot do that in my line of work so thats out of the question but i did get some decent advice in here so i will look into possibly lowering rent and food costs once my lease is up to free up some extra cash

try a therapist, if you're willing to work somewhere where you can actually be fired for driving the wrong car then somewhere along the line you fucked up.

its not about getting chicks although that is a nice added bonus its about being viewed as a dominant leader at the office because it leads to better sales and more money which is the whole fucking point

a therapist fuck that no way and bro its not that i would get fired for a shit car its that it would result in coworkers and clients thinking im some chump and my sales would go to shit

fuck off this is the internet not the sats

Cut the cable just use netflix and shit

fuck that is cable and internet together im not some pauper who comes home and stares at the wall after work i get in grab a beer and watch whatever the fuck i feel like im not about to be some hipster who cuts the cord and is left looking like a scrub when his super bowl stream lags and buffers while i have it on in high def on the big screen and can rewind my dvr whenever i fucking feel like it

Are you from Florida?

>thinks an expensive car makes him a dominant man

Well hello there mr beta cuck

>makes 30k a year anfd acts like a bigshot
Bhaha everyone laugh at the poorfag, i made 30k last month off of crypto. Drive a bought my car for $700 at an auction. Why be a wage-cuck with the state of crypto atm?

*drive a lancer

You don’t get sales at all, find a new job. Your either a car salesmen or you sell low end shit.

That makes sense. Most people here have zero actual business experience.

Ok you have to be larping right? If not this is the saddest thread ever...

Cut the rent into half at least