In the first update of this year...

In the first update of this year, they laid out that in Q1 their main focus will be acquiring partnerships and releasing the mainnet. There is no other thing more important to them. Considering their track record of nailing the milestones set out in the roadmap, they are going to do just that.

Don't fall for all the weak FUD on this board and sell your REQ cheap. They WILL announce partnerships soon and their Great Wall release will also arrive within weeks.

Anyone saying they 'outsourced' the development is a retard. It would be like saying Ethereum and NEO outsourced the development of dapps on the platform. Or Google outsources development to everyone that wants to hook into their Google API's. The whole fucking point of a service/platform like REQ is that people can tap into it. The fund is just a promotion to for the available dev tools they provide. In no way are they asking people to dev or maintain the back-end for them, like people here want to make you believe.

You are right.

NO OP THEY JUST SOLD THE COMPANY TO THE RAKESH-WANG-MUHAMMAD PARTNERSHIP!
THIS COIN IS LITERALLY DEAD

by the the best coin to buy and sit comfy with

bought the majority of my stack at $0.07 and its been a while ride so far, including not selling at $1.22

Not selling tho the fuders are hired pajeets

>You have the skills to recreate the Rick and Morty Portal Gun and an opinion on how to avoid being trapped into one of the Black Mirror scenarios of the future

Maybe sharia law wouldn't be so bad

The same people FUDing this are the people who bought in at 1 dollar and sold their bags at 60 cents. Now they want it to go lower. These morons will buy in again at 1 dollar with a fraction of their original position.

Pic related is what an attractive woman looks like. That thing looks like a shitpile that belongs in a gas chamber.

LOL she looks like a doll. you have the taste in women of a 12 year old

>make up caked whore
>fake lashes tits and freckles

Neither of you have ever gotten laid have you?

gettng laid didnt change my taste in women . stupid argument

Hilarious. Thanks for actually confirming that you're a kissless loser who no woman will ever love :^)

120k stack here. Not even going to look at it for the rest of 2018. People selling are shortsighted mongloids with no patience.

Same here. In since very low. All the salty anons probably bought in at ATH

eh ive been in at about 50 cents ish and im feeling comfy af

This shit is going back to 10 cents.

Bought in at 3k sats. Should have dumped at the last pump this shits missed me so many moons.

If we go that low people wouldnt even mind to sell it this means everyone will be waoting for mainnet and use req to pay for shit this will spike the price up to 10 bucks in a day wether we go down or up is either way good in the end

Sounds like you FOMOed in at like 1.10.

REQ sucks. Okay fine let’s say it’s 2.50 eoy maybe 3. Literally throw a dart at coin market cap during a dip and any top 20 will do better.

Or do you “believe” in the platform and team?

If any of these retards read whitepapers they would understand that the announcement isn’t news, it’s been part of the plan this whole fucking time, this is a huge fucking project and hiring 3rd party programmers to expedite shit is what businesses have always done.

I believe you should go back to red*it.

There is someone bent down on accumulating, it's clear to anyone with a brain.
10 fud threads, a moderate wall up, and anytime it falls under a certain level a big buy.
It's ok, anyone stupid enough to fall for this is not someone I want with us on the ride up.

The only whitepaper I’ve actually read through entirely that was worse than REQ was TRX.

Broken English fucking Great Wall phases and bullshit. Outsourcing their key useful shit to niggers on Fiverr.

You should go back to hanging onto coins that won’t go anywhere watching moons left and right.

If I was a whale I'd tear down his wall and pump it just to spite him.

I sold to buy CND but I'll probably buy back in

I bought REQ at $0.04. You mad, little red*it cuck?

Who is this jewess?

No, because I bought in at .12 and sold at .75

Now I’m on to other coins that can make me profit unlike you.

Have fun bleeding to .30

>4 posts by this ID
Whoa pajeet cuck no need to be so mad. Just don't come crying when you fomo back in at 1.50

I will not buy REQ at 1.50.

I’m not in the business of a 12 month 2x. I prefer better gains.

I'm more in profit than you by a factor of 2, you mad? In 2 months you'll look back on this conversation and feel like a cuck. Enjoy.

>he didn't even sell above $1
>he's being all smug
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you’re missing the point I’m trying to make. There are other coins that will grow much faster.

Unless you just love REQ I don’t see why you wouldn’t chase fast gains. .04 Buy is nice but we both know you’re not going to 2x on REQ quick where it’s at now.

What other coins are you talking about?

>There are other coins that will grow much faster.
And I'm saying there aren't, cocksucker.

Finally someone who gets it.

As I have said before, REQ needs no shilling. It will succeed.

I'll be laughing at all the retards that sold their tokens in a few months.

700k+ holder since presale here

> 700k

God damn. Don't sell please or you'll cause a fucking dip whalebro. Any predictions on price? Since you're holding so much I'm sure you see great potential. 5k reqlet here

I'll all in req if it goes to $0.10 for no reason.

That's why it won't.

Holy shit. Sweet stack man.

If you’re actually convinced REQ will be in even the top 5 best performers of 2018 you’re fucking delusional

I knew you were a hodling kike that would rather see his investment go -50% than sell his bags but to think you actually believe REQ will be BEST performer of 2018 shows you’re beyond help.

Hey while you’re at it develop their PayPal 2.0 and get 50k for it so you can buy more REQ.

rude

You've overstayed your welcome here. Fuck off to wherever you came from.

> trying to act like he is a messiah who can predict the future of crypto for a whole year

Please kys. People like you shit up this board. Anyone who's been here a while knows crypto is extremely random and volatile.

This board used to be about making fast gains and easy money.

Lately all it’s been is a circle jerk shillfest to make everyone feel better about their coin when they fall for the hodl meme. It started turning into this shit even before the “crash.”

Every thread is basically a separate board dedicated to the circle jerk of the coin in the title.

I bet almost every REQboi in this fucking circle jerk wishes they were out at $1 or over. Hell maybe even .90 because we know this won’t be over $1 for 6 months.

It’s okay though just HODL

Do you actually think REQ has a chance of being best performer of 2018?

Top 3?

Top 5?

Doesn’t take a messiah to figure this out.

It was you new red*itniggers who ruined Veeky Forums so fuck off. I guarantee I have a better ROI than you.

What is going to be a top performer then in your opinion?

Nice try on the Reddit stuff. Is that the second or third time you pulled that one?

Hey as far as ROI, maybe you do maybe you don’t. I’m no whale. I’m 360% on about 8k of cash and was well over 400% early December. I’m not focused on past ROI though. We both made money of REQ, I used to have some too. You bought in at .04 I got in at .12, you made more than me.

I’m focusing on FUTURE gains and the best way to get them. It’s not in REQ.

In no order:

XRB
NEO
ETH
XLM
XCM
ICX

>360%
Holy shit, get out of here Pajeet. Hahahahaha!

I'll be pulling it until all of you niggers from red*it leave this board once and for all.
>I’m 360% on about 8k of cash and was well over 400% early December.
I don't even need to post my ROI to laugh at you, because that's just pathetic.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t post it but okay.

I am repulsed by freckles, I don't know why but I feel queasy just looking at them.

Also what's with the uniboob.

I'll start selling end of Q2, when they implement the tax module: this is the game changer

We'll see 1.50$ by mid Q2 and most likely 2$ by eoy

> xrb
Shitcoin that's already run out of steam
> neo
Has minimal gains left
> eth
Good
> xlm
Garbage jewcoin, used to hold already sold
> xcm
Idk
> icx
Iddk

> 360%
> talking shit still

That's average here. Also you still have about 30k, that's pocket change for a lot of the guys here. Now go away

Really, you only see this going to 2$?

It's better by a factor of >10. I don't bother with low-hanging fruit.

I’m not claiming to be a whale and I’m not claiming to have an above average ROI.

I’m just saying REQ will likely have below average gains so why hold it?

Top 50 hodler here. I’m in the same boat. Gotta hold for a year for the tax breaks yo.

To give the nigger some credit, ICX is really good. Look into it, mainnet in 3 days, huge conference in 10.

You’re a pile of contradictions. Fat contradictions.

I tip my fedora to thee.

I like being conservative
But heck, with all the normies coming, it can easily hit 5$

Huh, ok I'll look some shit up.

Like I said, your opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm not selling, you wannabe investor. You shouldn't have jumped in so late and then, on top of that, sold. We're going $15 EOY whether you like it or not.

You're extremely shortsighted. Not gonna make it.

Rate my stack please? Any suggestions? Yes even you fudboi

BNB
SUB
REQ

BNB is pretty solid, should continue to steadily rise.
Obviously req is good
Dunno about SUB

SUB is overrated. BNB is good, but don't expect big gains. Sell both for ICX until EOM, then sell half of ICX for LINK and hunker down for a wild ride.

I’d only buy link if it goes under .8 personally. I just got out of some of mine at 1.12 today.

It’s a solid slow growth coin imo and maybe a moonshot but lately it’s been too easy to sell high and buy more low so I keep trading it.

Depends on how much money/BTC your portfolio is worth.

If it’s under 5k don’t hold more than 20% bnb I think it’s sidways for at least 1 month. I’m very bullish in ICX and XRB and would go 40/40 into those.

what's your take on req?

Imagine PayPal. Now scratch that image. REQ has no competition by design.

when should I sell this off? I'm thinking 1.50

I did sell my stack but will buy back in later.

More moon missions to be had in the mean time

im scared

You sound like a 12 year old.

Fuck I traded my sub for icx. Hope you were right lads. Did some research though and it seems icon is pretty solid

It's going to be almost certainly the best performing non-shitcoin this month, I can guarantee you this much. If the bear market ends before the summit, expect a huge rally to $30. I can't see ICON not ending up in top 5 market cap eventually.

hindsight is 20/20 bitch

I'm bullish on ICX too

Meh, i bought at 10c.

Captcha: stop perez

>selling literally before product release
never change Veeky Forums

Hey you fucking whale - quit manipulating the price of req again with your goddamn sell walls and fake fud posts. I own considerably more req than you - I can guarantee this - and am sick of your stupid price manipulation games. I’ve been watching you. If I really wanted to, I could easily tank req’s price for awhile just to teach you a lesson.

Nice larp brother

>REQ will underperform this year
Please don't feed the trolls. There is zero rational reasons to say REQ will not have an outstanding year. Outsourcing code project for money is a brilliant move to hand off shit work to freelancers. I feel very comfy with my 120K. Fuck the trolls.

This

Break out imminent

the order book looks juicy

im scared

VEN at all time high, REQ less than 50% of ATH, so tempted to sell 50% of my VEN stack for REQ but I don't have the balls
Someone more experienced wanna help a newer friend out?

OP here. Are you telling me that you are going to sell high to buy low? I don't think anyone can be against that idea. I'm obviously biased but I think it's a smart move.

Reqt

RSI 48
MACD just crossed the signal line
massive buy walls in the order book
buckle up