FUCK YOU EUROFAGGOTS STOP FUCKING DUMPING YOU IDIOTS

FUCK YOU EUROFAGGOTS STOP FUCKING DUMPING YOU IDIOTS

AMERICANS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH STRONG HANDS AND PUMPING THE MARKET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heh, nuttin personnel, burger boy.

i mean, they are eurocucks

Eurocucks that literally dump everyday. Fucking put some money in and watch it grow. It's not that hard.

Why hold when you can just sell and stupid americans will ALWAYS buy.

>he's not taking this chance to short for big accumulation

slurpy slurpy
yummy yumyy
pumping gains into my tummy!

pump it more burger head, i'm.. BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP.. hungry again

Relax you fucking faggots,its gonna moon later in the day.BTC has great technology potential for distibuted ledger technology.

Wouldn't it make sense for them to sell for a 6% -12% gain every morning then buy back in at the bottom and wait for us to pump it back up again? I mean that's basically what's going on.

>pumping in a bear market
lmao retard

>He doesn't know burgers will panic sell like always allowing us to buy their bags for cheap

Its like clockwork. Short early in the am just after midnight EST. Then accumulate 7-8 hours later. Rinse and repeat

>be american
>blame eurobros
>post in american night time
Are you sure it's not neet burgers dumping?

Korea is crashing the market. -17% in their local fiat currency, we're only down 7% for the day.

LA CREATURA

We all know that europe has most risky crazy people, nobody from eu is dumping. Americans are pussies sitting all night in tether and pissing their pants

Yurofag here, woke up today and dumped my bags all over tha place. Gonna buy that juicy dip and sell again when u ameritards buy high.

Europeans have been sleeping OP

This was your precious yellow man. You don't normally see it because we're the ones who have to pick up the fucking pieces and we're usually quite good.

Burgers dumped and dropped me $3k today. Euros/yellows just dumped and dropped me $2k so far.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN THE WRONG TIMEZONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. It's been like this for a long time. When I wake up, I am deep in the red. Fucking annoying. I rarely am green when I wake ip.

This, the chinks always seem to dump before they go to sleep, they're not long term investors.

that's your east coast waking up, you transfat activist