Bitfinex just ran out of tether. Their wallet is empty

Bitfinex just ran out of tether. Their wallet is empty.

>tfw the whole thing comes crashing down

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link?

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw

Fuck its real

Probably only their hot wallet running out, though. Do you have the cold wallet address?

I think we may be headed down for quite some time.

It's the daily 1/100 tether FUD campaign threads by paid bitfinexed pajeets.

99 threads today are coming. Be ready. They are not interested in a discussion. They get paid per post, so who cares. Next and /thread

holy fuck. i never actually thought bitcoin would crash to 5k. this is going to happen. with the recent tether printing, bitcoin is going to back back on a huge downtrend... FUCK

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

>Bitfinex gets fresh Tether
>Aaaah we're going to crash hard

>Bitfinex doesn't geht fresh Tether
>Aaaah we're going to crash hard

Sad but true

LoL 100m printed 3m ago.

And you're a blinded by greed retard, if Tether was legit they would proof it, I mean why wouldn't you? Exactly.

They are just buying bigger printers

Friedman LLP is auditing them. What else do you want? I would never ever let the IRS touch my company.
I just how 99% of you guys are unable to see how easy it is to back tether with USD. But keep repeating after your leader. HEIL BITFINEX HEIL!

I don't think the people spreading this tether fud understand exactly why tether gets issued.

Why would bitfinex not be able to back up the tether? Look at their daily volume.
>what are trading fees

Are you asking doom-and-gloom types to explain their reasoning with logic?

They cannot. It is an exit scam. HEIL BITFINEXED! Our lord and savior.

Fees made on washtrading aren't really fees m8

>Bitcoin rises
>Aaaah it's a bubble

>Bitcoin falls
>Aaaah it was a bubble

Exactly this. Bitfinex is the ghost exchange in the crypto world. Nobody is really trading over. Only bots and wash trading. HEIL BITFINEXED

>Bitfinex just ran out of tether
What will we do? Cant they make some more?

I just don t understand the normies. It s about gains satoshis and not dollar! If it would dip i will have the same sats as if btc would rise to 25 k

Is being willfully ignorant a white trait?

This make no sense, but at least you tried to participate in this very constructive discussion.

bitfinex revenue ~100m per day in fees (actually significantly lower, let's be generous)
what are operating expenses
what are taxes

tether printing ~100m per day on average (probably more by now)
hmmm something doesn't add up

Bitfinex is the only exchange that has usdt pairs?
Holy fuck you cunts are retarded.

>Their wallet is empty
Theres 160 million usdt available for lending on bitfinex right now

This thread is about tether running out of supply. How does this make any sense? I guess you don't even know how to check out the blockchain and search for yourself.
Better keep up the FUD train.

>First the ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they Fight you.

A lot of whales are trading there, because it's the best exchange. That's why it has the highest volume.

Tethers are printed to keep the price of tether at 1 dollar. When people buy tether it goes up in price. That's why you have to print tethers to keep it down. You brainlets think tethers can pump BTC?

Just print more senpai

>tfw this brainletism is what's propping up your market

Nobody ever thinks they back it with Fee earnings. Fee earnings are just the 1:1 profit for the whole bitfinex devs / team.

Tether is backed by selling (simultanesouly) the crypto (BTC, ETH or whatever) for fiat which is traded for tether. Now you have 1:1 the fiat to back your tether and you have srly no Profit or Loss.

Now you can live forever in your der earnings. Really hard concept. The shady part? Audit? Wait for Friedman LLP. And now close all Tether threads, Jesus

Tether is actually goes up in the long run by 2-3% so it's a good HODL for rich people.

try retyping that in english please.
>Tether is backed by selling (simultanesouly) the crypto (BTC, ETH or whatever) for fiat which is traded for tether.
....how do they buy the 'BTC, ETH or whatever'? what the fuck are you talking about?

Usd inflates each year...
Every big btc raise last year was preceded by massive tether printings

Stop redpilling the normies about Tether. The longer this goes on, the longer we can profit from it and the retards who don't notice what's going on will pay for it.

And what about all the BTC dumps while tether wasn't printed? Historical data never lies and you cannot just cherry pick the events or results you'd like to. This debunks your pathetic assumption

You are right, made some typos on the fucking smartphone. Now my arguments are invalid. HEIL BITFINEXED. EXIT SCAM INC. Ahhhh

That's the only address of Tether that's why they printed out 200 million yesterday because they run out that day and they run out today too if they don't print out at least 200 million we are fucked

And what about all the BTC dumps while tether wasn't printed? Historical data never lies and you cannot just cherry pick the events or results you'd like to. This debunks your pathetic assumption

You are right, made some typos on the fucking smartphone. Now my arguments are invalid. HEIL BITFINEXED. EXIT SCAM INC. Ahhhh

Someone buys XY value of tether with a random crypto. This random crypto with XY value is now getting sold at exchanges with a fiat gate to back the new tether which is getting in circulation. Are people really that idiotic.

Bitfinexed needs a min. limit to participate in his paid FUD campagn.

Test

>running out of supply
So you're saying that tether is in high demand?

yeah good luck with that

Did it work?

getting error uploading files too?

Yes, Veeky Forums is running out of Tether.

How should something that can have infinite supply, run out of supply? Worst case there is a fucking short time shortage of supply because they need to "meme" print more.

How do you know the reason Tether is issuing new USDT isn't because the exchanges (namely bitfinex) are making deposits into Tether's bank accounts and receiving USDT in turn?

You don't.

this guy gets it. If people don't want to listen, then they only have themselves to blame for not even fucking looking into it

Tell us, since you have looked into it. What have extraordinary found have you made?

Nothing. It's all FUD my dude

The amount of new bitcoins created each day is worth approximately $18 million. Miners need to sell most of these coins to cover their utility costs. This means that $18 million of new money needs to enter the markets daily just to maintain current prices. Given that $400 million of tethers has been issued over the past four days, and yet the price of BTC has remained sluggish, this is alarming. If it wasn’t for tether’s torrent of newly created cash, this week’s dip would have cut deeper still.

Where is Tether getting large USD funds from if they don't allow Americans to use it? Is there any proof they have $1.6 billion in the bank backing the tokens?

>Furthermore, residents of certain U.S. states are not permitted to be customers of Tether; are not permitted to cause Tethers to be issued or redeemed; and, are not permitted to hold Tether Tokens.

>Beginning on January 1, 2018, Tether Tokens will no longer be issued to U.S. Persons.

>Where is Tether getting large USD funds from if they don't allow Americans to use it
From the exchanges, senpai.

Go look at the tether rich list

Bitmains AntPool trades a lot of their freshly mined BTC for their BCH coin to keep the price at a certain fixed ratio.

Reminder:
1 USDT = 0 USD

>Be me, pioneer in a market where product value is almost entirely speculative
>Make a product that I say is worth 1 dollar per unit
>When the market goes up I just add more units so price doesn't raise above a dollar
>When market drops investors dump their cash in my product so the value doesn't fall below a dollar
>I can now print imaginary money which people buy from me when the market dips
>Literally printing millions of dollars a day
>People don't mind that the only reason my product is worth $1 per unit is because they think it's worth that - after all that's how all other products in a speculative market get their "value"
>If my product crashes the ensuing panic will cause the entire bubble to pop

The jew that created this was a visionary who deserves all the dirty money he's going to get from the greedy and delusional. Assuming he's not found and crucified upside down when all this is over.

No it isn't you FUD faggot

FAGGOT

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join-'

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd