Be European

> Be European
> Wake up a bit late on a lazy sunday
> Check the charts

What the fuck?

I'm used to waking up to the consequences of the pajeets but they're only capable of fudding a few things at a time not across the board.

Was this the orientals?

Nothing makes sense anymore. Trading in January has been like a fucking game of whack-a-mole.

YOUR IMAGE IS FOR ANTS. FUCK

nice thumbnail you fucking ant faggot, bet you live in luxembourg or some shit

Not talking shit user just trying to figure out what happened.

india's government decided to get in on the fud game

I don't know what happened.

Don't give me that jazz you know exactly what happened! Now WHERES LENNY'S MONEY YOU FUCK

Late ? It isnt even 11:00

>bet you live in luxembourg or some shit

Amerifag here, is that supposed to be insulting? I mean it's a nice country with minimal diversity.

Fuck off euroqueer. The dips are always caused by you fucking fags, you should be banned from crypto. The asians and Americans hold and buy/sell reasonably, the charts always dump with weak euro hands. God what a shit continent. Only good euros are brits

This, i started waking up at 4am specifically to check if euro was fucking us over again

Listen. There are 6 distinct time/geopolitical regions when it comes to crypto:
> 1. Aussie/Kiwi - Good bros who have it easy
> 2. Orientals - Hivemind dips and P&D like you wouldn't believe, organised and hard to identity unless you know what to look for.
> 3. Pajeets - Schizophrenic, sloppy, and disorganised. Will drag the market down.
> 4. Oligarch money laundering bonus round - From Russia down to Saudi and in between these fucks are the crypto equivalent of having to pull a chance card
> 5. Europeans - We have to fix the mess the last three groups have dumped on us
> 6. Spoiled princesses Americ-Canifats - Usually wake up once we've fixed the situation and moan about how they didn't wake up on the moon

Except I’ve been TAing this pretty well

> 5. Europoors - GAY

ftfy

>implying TA isn't a meme

It's literally a blind squirrel.

Delusional. Everything is always up wgen Europe goes to bed. Then murifats fuck it all up, again and again

We've literally woken up to find the market in a fucking shambles.

The Australians were the last grownups awake.

They need to take responsibility for handing the baton to the Changs and Pajeets

>wasting half the day by sleeping

How is it wasting if all i would have done is shitpost?

well if you got nothing else to do its ok I guess

dont save thumbnails, user