Please Veeky Forums, tell me objectively how retarded I am

What am I supposed to do now?

An hero

Meditate

here op you dropped this

DISCLAIMER: CAN'T PREDICT FUTURE
Hm. I think you started a bit later than most investors here.
You came at an unfortunate time, before the market crashed
Just wait for it to recover, is my advice. You haven't lost if you haven't sold. I really doubt COSS won't rise, as long as they get their shit together.

yikes

Congrats OP, you have entered the realm of the bagholder. You have 2 options here; hold or sell at a loss. I suggest holding. We've all been or are currently in this state.

hodl, and dump at first opportunity

fucking guarantee you thought you couldnt lose money on PAC because it was 1 sat

You and me both OP got fucked by pre-crash ATHs. I was just short of 10k and have been looking at 3-4k since. Nothing we can do but wait

Sell all those shit coins and buy INT. Take a seat in the comfy lounge

fuck

HoloCOSSt'd

oh shit, a fellow CAG bagholder

So you actually fell for all of the shit post-ICO megadump shillcoins? Wow, that takes some skill. You would've been actually better off buying Ripple or TRON rofl.

Damn, how much did you buy COSS at?

1.90 and 2.5

This, I am already up 100%

The fucking retarded part is that I bought in Pac at 2sats
And the others at ATH
Do y’all think I’ll be back to 8k in a month?

Lmao what the fuck is CAG? Dont tell me it's the fork and copy coin from monaco, if it is you deserve that dip you motherfucking cunt nigger.

Shiiiit. Welp I'm sure COSS will go back up eventually. They just need to hire more people.

>ALL IN ON IOTA AND FUN FOR SOME REASON

Soon.

Nothing, COSS will make you profits in a month.

*Probably*. But we're unable to predict it. No one can predict it. Good luck, user.

Your options:
-Hold
-Move coins into other currency that you think may have a better chance of rising.

Like I said, I'd probably go with the first choice.
COSS is a competitor coin to my KCS but just for you, I'll hope that it goes up.

what a fucking idiot

buy INT

Get yourself som xlm you damn pajeet