Warning: BTC is a scam

Warning: BTC is a scam.
The LN is vaporware, and what you see live and working on the Testnet is actually nothing more than a toy. It's like the model of a spacecraft vs. a prototype.
In any other field, what the LN devs are doing would be called fraud. They are trying to pump the price of a worthless asset by making intentionally misleading claims about future wonderful products, that in fact have absolutely no chance of working.
Imagine Tesla announcing that their new solar-powered sports car is entering final tests, when in fact they have no idea of how to build such a thing, and all they have is a Matchbox-size model with fake solar panels, powered by a wind-up spring.
BTC will take down the whole market with it, don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jadmubaslat/bitcoin-lightning-network-node-easy-setup-tutorial-for-windows-desktop-users-a-how-to-guide-9937b5a8a669
smartbit.com.au/block/0000000000000000001bbb529c64ddf55edec8f4ebc0a0ccf1d3bb21c278bfa7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

right because its not on github and you can fucking compile it yourself retard

>Vaporware
You can try LN right now
medium.com/@jadmubaslat/bitcoin-lightning-network-node-easy-setup-tutorial-for-windows-desktop-users-a-how-to-guide-9937b5a8a669

Everyone knows this. The only people that are in denial are the maximalists over at r/bitcoin

Do you even know what the LN is supposed to do? What you see isn't a small scale LN, it's an alpha of only the most basic functionality the LN is supposed to have. They have so many problems to solve it won't be ready in 10 years, and even then it'll be far crappier than what they promised.

retarded butthurt cashie OP blown the fuck out holy shit

hurr durr it's on github which means it's ready to work on the main net and it isn't at all only in alpha, untested and totally unfinished

You have no idea what the LN is supposed to do. It's one gigantic problem no one has solved yet, what you see in the alpha doesn't scale even with a centralized path finding, and probably will never scale.
Go buy BTC then, but don't say I didn't warn you.

>butthurt guy who traded his BTC for Tron during Tron's ATH.
Stay mad.

why are cashies so retarded Veeky Forums?

Roger Ver, his time will come.

The biggest block *ever* on Bitcoin was mined TODAY:smartbit.com.au/block/0000000000000000001bbb529c64ddf55edec8f4ebc0a0ccf1d3bb21c278bfa7

Size: 2.1MB
Weight: 3993048

-SEGWIT
-LIGHTENING NETWORK
-ATOMIC SWAPS

Bcash what? block size 2MB / 8MB max
Bitcoin upgrade max block size 4MB

Bitcoin will be worth $50Kor $100K or $500K

Segwit works, huge shocker

>Warning: BTC is a scam.
Hahahahahaha look at this douche

FUCK THIS SCAM! BTC IS NOT BITCOIN! MUH ASICBOOST! MUH VISION.

This. btc is a meme by now.
I still hope it will slowly crawl in fetal position and die without affecting the alt-coins too much, but still in severe doubt.
I feel so sorry for delusional btc-holders.

there have been purchases on the mainnet, you fucking mudcrab

I'm actually an ETH hodler. Bitcoin is garbage, sorry.

Are you oblivious to happening
BTC is going down but ETH flips for damage control

Segwit is clearing the mempool. We're gonna see 10 sat transactions.

ChainLink has never even come close to dropping below ICO. At its all time low it was 2.5 X ICO price

who cares about manlets