TURTL comfy at 3 SAT. Floating here for a little bit. But going to grow up big and strong

TURTL comfy at 3 SAT. Floating here for a little bit. But going to grow up big and strong.

Slow and steady. Slow and steady.

Comfiest coin. Still a baby but real nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not when you bought at 5 sat

definetly

very comfy if you have been mining for the past 2 weeks

I'm mining the shit out of this coin at z-pool.com. Comfy as fuck

Where is this even listed?

I only got in 3 days ago. Still managed to mine a fair bit. There's seats left on the moon ride but not for long.

I'll buy if it hits 8 sat.

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

Fucking random exchange but people have been withdrawing safely, including withdrawing BTC and TURTL with no issues

Everyone on the turtle discord seems happy with it. My TURTL withdraw was super quick

Comfiest coin to mine ever, slow and steady organic growth and we can hit 1 cent EOY

Can you mine with a cpu?

where do i got to get my miner working?

anywhere proving miner isnt a keylogger?

I mine w/ xmr-stak and the cpu boosts me a little, but the majority comes from the gpu.

I think most ppl mine w/ xmr-stak. That isn't made by the turtle team

good point

>t isn't made by the turtle team
how do i get my miner working?

I'll give this a try, thanks anons. How much are you guys making per day roughly?
I'm syncing the blockchain atm.

if you google (and are on windows): turtlecoin mining windows
there is a page that goes through how to setup everything. I followed that and everything worked out OK.

I have a 1080 ti I mine with and have been getting ~30k/day for the past two days. A week ago I was getting 300k/day but a lot more ppl are mining now.

Oh, nice. I only have a 660, do you think it's worth it in my case?

How do I get a wallet address?

I am following this guide.
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows

Dunno. I did it just for fun (and it'd be sweet if I made some $$ off it in a few months). My guess is a 660 won't be very profitable if the difficulty keeps rising like it has (unless the price rises a lot).

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join~

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I'll give it a try, if I don't get much then I'll just stop mining.

Good luck. They had a room on their discord that if you put your wallet address they would send you some turtles (went there like a week ago). I don't remember exactly how many they sent me...somewhere between 100-10000. Just a heads up if ur looking to get some free ones

Thanks man, I'll check it out. Take care user, thanks for helping me out.

no prob.

I´m not done mining.

This coin is just in the begining. it geting more and more popular each day, its still pre coinmarketcap, pre what to mine pre bitcointalk pre normal exchange.