youtu.be/jCI6FwBvhJ8
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4&t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ravic

no. next suggestion?

Definitely not H3H3.
I'd say MDE but Sam is a lowkey crypto high roller.
Give em to 3Blue1Brown cuz he's a cool dude, white as fuck and into crypto

trips of truth

Lauren Rose /ourgirl/

1(ONE) BAT to Stefan Molyneux

AvE
He has talked about crypto and hated on patreon. He would probably use it

>1 feckkin token

nope

His is literally the worst shitcunt my man.

Got his start making sub are YouTube poops that he tried to call his own work. Then when he got Hollywood tried to punch down vs literal kids for doing the same shit he did (making fun of retards online).
Also stole a bunch of jokes but I don't rly care about that

h3h3? yeah go spend your bats on people who are basically only known because they always pick up on the latest youtube drama and parrot what's been discussed on reddit and everywhere else already.
not that their criticism isnt legitimate but i hate "content creators" like them

i wont use any crypto. im sorry

*Subpar

And to answer your question probably AVE too he def legit.

this guy is obnoxious
nervous laughter when he gets owned by a 10 year old
too much morals and pointing fingers like a fag
no support from me

he's sanctimonious for sure. He's a scumbag of a person.

youtu.be/jCI6FwBvhJ8
wtf is wrong with these people? why can't they have a normal conversation without being so condescending?

I'll give you (((one guess)))

comments all say its a troll/steamer or whatever
probably not far from reality anyway

anyone watching this faggot unironically should kys asap

h3 is literally plebbit: the youtuber

h3h3 is youtube's biggest drama queen
i liked him when he acted like a clown on the street

I haven't read this thread but ecelebs are all a bunch of virtue signalling cunts, they're all pathetic, dead inside subhumans only interested in money.

Sam Hyde is an unironic unfunny comedian. He's literal loser embodiment and is proud of that title. He is late to the game of shock humour and thinks it's still funny , like fart jokes on rosie o'donalds ass. He's only good to laugh AT, through his suffering and ways he's fucking up his life. But, to give free money too.. I think not.

Can't post an image but Dave Rubin is on it and I think his audience would care more

>>hey kid what's your favorite crypto?

don't give this kike free money if he's gonna talk shit

TRUE DAT.

As soon as I heard that I was all like,
"aww, he's retarded."..

Seriously, if people can't see the future now they are sheep just ready to follow.

I watched one of Ethan's podcasts a few weeks ago with JonTron and it went something like this:

>talks to JonTron in the podcast and brings up his Destiny debate
>Ethan: *eyes widen *
>Ethan: "So you've had some rough patches in the past year like that debate, uh?"
>Jon: "uh I don't wanna talk about it, I've moved past it and am back doing what I love, comedy videos"
>Ethan: *eyebrows give him the thousand yard stare*
>Ethan: "Well I didn't agree with a LOT of what you said, just making that clear that I don't endorse any of the views that you put out on that debate"

lol

Cool opinion but mine is that Sam, though a clearly diturbed individual, has produced more than one masterpiece.
How bout dat fucboi

Joe Rogan, pewdiepie, h3h3, hodgetwins. Don't know if Joe would care though.

None

Joe would only get it if we actually got eich on the show to shill him in person.

lmfao how can any of u like this hypocrite? hes literally a cunt

Filthy Frank is /ourguy/.

was :(

He quit YouTube..,

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join,,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>h3h3 is youtube's biggest drama queen
does he even do anything else beside drama? He's like a jewish keemstar

h3h3 is a jew, here is him shilling blacked.com: youtube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8
Here he is admiting he is a jew: youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4&t=50s
Why would I want to give him my money?

LGR
the best youtuber

how do you guys feel about boogie2988 i feel like he gets whinier the more weight he loses

Doug Polk crypto

Former pro poker player now making daily content about crypto. He's actually decent and not a complete shill

A jewlover. The guy says nigger non stop then pewdiepie says it and hooly fuck that ugly jewlover goes full retard. h3 is dead like his skeleton wife.

anyone else tired of the logan paul hating. logan paul is a dumbass for posting that video, no question. But the people who keep making videos about it and making it a bigger deal than it is are fucking opportunists too.

Mark Dice! I'm giving all my bats to this guy.