INT is a literal scam!!!!

Question you should be asking yourself before you FOMO:

While the project seems to rise attention. There is still a lot of things that smell weird. And for this reason raise some redflags.

Why are their Logo’s displayed while they are still waiting for an agreement? And why is INT saying partners with IBM if nothing is confirmed?

Why does INT almost align perfectly with ITC and their roadmap?

Why are INT calling it “iota of China” if there wont be any DAG?

What is INT's scaling solution for the IOT DLT?

Why do INT call exchange listings with OKex business cooperation?

Also, Im interested if there is any real company in the back...like in ITCs case there is "smart lightning company" which is a well established business for a few years now.

Again, the 3th generation blockchain solutions (or DAG) were the logical step forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

fujancryptoreports.com/intchain,
intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=0xabeb003ab3ad5cb7ce8071df9554070aa1bad74f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh partnerships
INT has a dozen developers that have actuallyworked for the companies whom's partnerships are to be announced, you think these industry experts are just going to jeopardize their carreers with a silly scam coin?
>muh INT roadmap = ITC roadmap
there isn't even an INT roadmap yet you brainlet
>if iOTA is supposed to be the reigning king for all IoT devices because of muh genious DAG, then why is the tangle network still barely functional after all these years?

>muh scaling
read the whitepaper and fujancryptoreports.com/intchain, more details will follow when the whitepaper is updated

>muh real company
did you even read the fucking whitepaper you brainlet?

Nice try retard.

I'm trying to read the whitepaper but their English website doesn't work at all

another red flag

here you go user
intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

jesus christ imagine being this dense, nice rebuttal by the way.

the INT team didn't expect this much attention from the west, this project is literally at ground zero but since this has nothing but green flags you must really hate money if you are not in by now.

But if you'd like to be coddled by the CEO all the time you could look into TRX.

What kind of stupid answe is this? Literally just >read the whitepaper as if a whitepaper is some kind of truth bound document that cancels out everything else

>it literally is

Maybe in 2 weeks you can pick up the bags OP

>you must really hate money if you are not in by now
I'm in it balls deep because of biz but I'm ready for the inevitable dump, it's a scam and the white paper IS THE SCAM, they can literally write whatever they want

>you can literally say that about any crypto

Fair enough

Thanks OP you are doing God's work. My check won't process until Monday so any and all FUD is appreciated until then so I can get it as cheap as possible.

I have bad news for you user, INTchad just keeps climbing.

fuck off Raghu

>Any real company in the back
INT is basically in bed with RUFF.io.
Check it out. A very respected, and established IOT company in China.

This WP will be revised in the coming days, I hope a more fleshed out one will be released.
>78
ouch

Sell Sell Sell INT, I need to buy at the dip

I'd jeopardize my career any time for 10 million dollars

if only there was actual proof of this

this as well

There is literally people from ruff people in the team you brainlet.

Can you imagine leaving one of the most respected software companies in China and coax other industry experts into leaving their well respected and paying positions to start some hype project with fake partnerships?

Holy shit the absolute state of Veeky Forums neets, have the people who unironically fud against INT ever even worked a job beyond flipping burgers?

This project is antshares at pennies, the writing is on the wall but it's like you really, really hate money.

>There is literally people from ruff people in the team you brainlet.
why they don't make it official then? IT SMELLS FISHY

>I only buy things when it's served to me on a silver platter and has 10x'd by then
Holy shit just connect the dots, this project is literally ground zero.

aaaaaaaand the dump started!

the entire market is red retard.

was waiting for someone to make a crypto version of this meme kek.

Please, Tell me where did I made a mistake with my calculations.

I have been monitoring and even invested in INTchain for several days. Bought in at 2500, Sold at 4600.

I dont' get the following:

Circ Supply states: 150 million coins ~ roughly 150 million usd at current ptice. Todays trade Volume is 50,156,000 USD - 50 million coins were moved. Yesterday volume is 45 million - again around 45 million coins. Two days before were at around 35 million and 30 million with price around 50 cent it gives us another 70 million and 60 million coins.

It means that throughout last several days around 225 million coins moved. If we open price graph we will see that there were no price movements or possibilities to swing trade because there were mostly sell walls which were eaten over and over again.

How is this possible? Is it some kind of a super scam and people simply dump their several hundred million?

Are they going to state that circulating supply is actually 1 billion and not 150 million?

I dont understand how 100 million more coins could move above statted "circulating supply" and yet price almost not moving at all which could not be possible otherwise.

FURTHER RESEARCH: INT Token smartcontract now: etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

It look different from several days ago. Compared to difference in percentages between main token holders this coin HAS to have at least 300 million in circulation at this point.

Additionally 5 days ago one of top holders moved 10 million tokens. I dont think its a coincidence:

etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=0xabeb003ab3ad5cb7ce8071df9554070aa1bad74f

There is no way that this coin has less than 300 million in circulation. Coinmarketcap has wrong infromation.

Whoever runs this scam, please be aware that I am going to contact Coinmarketcap and ask them to update information about circulating supply. This is blatant scam right now. This coin has ALREADY at least 300 mill in circulation.

>gets caught for being literally retarded, doubles down
wew

Let's hope so

it's literally crashing RIGHT NOW

ITT more angry bagbuyers incoming, learn to do actual research in the communities around the coins and the people/team associated with it instead of your stupid reddit and website translation bullshit

t. chink who actually knows more about the asian market than you do

Finally someone who knows what he's talking about

Pretty sure the devs own those coins and they might burn them.
They're certainly not circulating.

No shit it's a scamcoin

Ride the rocket to the moon and get out before the 2nd week of February, then invest in a project you actually believe in

they won't burn them.
those will probably go to partners

>moon
It's falling

everything is falling

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol its crashing you dipshits
I told you this project is garbage nut you greedy fucks never learn

>crashing
It's a minor dip.
I lost 500 dollars.
The same 500 dollars I gained over the past 6 hours.

Who cares?

Noooooooooooooo

Pigs get slaughtered user when some questionable shitcoin goes up 4x in a week you should take profits

Just wait and see