This is my stack. How fucked am i? What should I consolidate into...

This is my stack. How fucked am i? What should I consolidate into? Veeky Forums memed me into buying link on top of my original stack :(

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All into LINK.

all in ZCL for upcoming bitcoin private fork

Unless you believe the meme power of Ox, I'd drop it, because this passage is literally delusional.
Keep the fucking ETH.

Bug is you look how several digital companies like Singularity tokenize their assets... they are not entirely wrong?

The world will not be tokenized.
Tokens are a meme already and a haven for shitcoins, people want unified currency, not a bazillion fucking shittokens they have to manage to do every menial task.

this is the long term crypto chad portfolio. i got the exact same one. you are good with us...

If you were to consolidate into 3 coins/tokens

Which would you choose?

Not as fucked as me, LINK and XLM.

rate my stack too pls

>He doesn't believe assets will be tokenized

Nigger that's like saying "In the future people aren't going to actually meet and date people over the internet"

Sure it looks bizarre right now but society is going to rapidly change due to crypto in the next coming decades. I can't believe I lived my entire youth without a mobile phone since I can't imagine living without the internet or calling someone whenever I want And It's only been around for ~20 years for fucks sake.

You'll be absolutely surprised to see how ingrained crypto products will be in our lives in 20 years time. Sure it might not be 0x or any of the crypto we have right now but crypto WILL be a massive part of our lives.

This is truly the GOAT portfolio. I'm not personally in REQ atm because I think it is overvalued vs. LINK and ZRX but with this recent dip I'm of a mind to purchase at least some.

Ive been selling bits of my RDN to chase some shit like INT. So it will takeoff in the next 24

Also my RDN stack is comparatively small. Just because I'm too brainlet to understand what their chances are.

Good, one less deluded linkie

all in ven, ultimate chad coin. never stops gaining

OP's portfolio is THE corect cryptofolio for 2018. I'd throw in OMG if you like more diversification.

Such a stupid comment. I stay away from any coin who actively puls the "we china" card.

I used to have OMG and NEO but I sold when there were other places my money grew faster.

Im looking to buy back some NEO and OMG though... NEO for sure...

Same thing they said about nanomachines, IoT(this was mainstream talk a decade ago) and Metro design.
If it's too much bother people just won't do it.
If you had experience in designing anything be it software or coffee machines you'd know that.
You only add complexity if you don't want people to do something. Tokens add complexity, barrier to entry, even if it's just psychological.

But speculate away, that's what this is anyway.

eos and bitcoin you fucking mongrels.

This is literally the ultimate anti-pajeet combination, good job OP.

I'm actually an Electrical Engineer so I know all about the IoT boom. And guess what. It's becoming reality nowadays. Almost every device contrains a microcontroller these days. Your coffee machine, light bulbs, fridge, roomba whatever the fuck all contains microcontrollers already upgrading it to an IoT system requires minimal effort and is mainly a software integration issue.

Nice projection about me not knowing anything about that though.

Wtf user you literally own all the coins with the best tech and potential. You would be a retard to sell any of these. Just hold for a year for 100x.

I hope you go all in EOS so you'll be busy posting pink wojaks instead of voicing your revolting opinions.

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join-+

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

whore

What’s the top left one?

Design isn't the same as engineering.
But do what you want, you have your view on things and I have mine.

Thank you for your support.
I am thinking about putting more fiat into RDN while it is cheap.

RDN solves the problem of scaling Ethereum for near-instant, low-fee payments and micro-payments (IOT) off-chain using stateful channels. It is complementary to Ethereum.

It is called 0x (ZRX). You should do your reseach as this one is special

Complexity is easily abstracted away. Consumers will never interact with blockchains directly unless it's absolutely necessary.

Instead of giving my child ethers to spend
I can manage their spending and allowance by trading ethers into specific goods and services tokens.

4 Bus Tokens good for 4 rides
2 Whoppercoins good for 2 whoppers
1 city Token good for up to 2 gb of data usage in any city system

The dumbest person on biz. Of those fuckin meme Veeky Forums coins you think 0x is the shitcoin? Kys retard

>give my kid money(ETH)
>or have to buy him 50 whippersnappers, 0.03434 Burgercoins and 50.000 SuperFidelis
I can see what parents will hate more already.

This is honestly a very solid portfolio. No shit coins in sight and actually investing into coins which inherently have real world value through peer to peer data transfers.

Holy fuck you don't have any VEN?! Being this fucking stupid. You deserve to be poor

With tokens you know your child wil get what you want them to buy

And token decimals are easily fixed user, not a problem

Don't see a lot of RDN on Veeky Forums. I'm holding 5000.

> No vechain.

And when they become 18 and independent they'll be asking mommy and daddy for their carbux and marriagebux because they have no fucking idea what value means.