Daily reminder that Veeky Forums does not deserve OmiseGo or the profits that it will yield

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums does not deserve OmiseGo or the profits that it will yield.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

speaking the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

So true.

Sold the top in September when they whipped out the selfie shilling with unrelated signs.

Skateboard :DDD

kek this is the exact bullshit that makes people not invest in it. they need to stfu and work on their product instead of hyping it up with empty speculation

Thing is this type of talk actually carries weight when it's being said by Ethereum people talking to fucking banking conglomerates and governments.

But hey REQ is with YCombinator!

I'm 99% convinced you did not understand a word they said.

>top in September

Ummm, user

>single point-of-execution world exchange
Yeah nah I understood it and they're full of shit, as if there aren't 15 other competitors doing the same shit and some of them with better partnerships.

Their only value proposition besides giving tranny hookers an app bank account is the dex. Which waves already has. Omg does nothing and having blind faith in chinks cause theyve done 'payments' before is pretty gay.

On par with tron. Sure i could make money; but i have morals.

>competitors
>better partnerships
It literally astounds me how someone could think that the Ethereum-backed decentralized exchange is going to lose out to random people rubbing sticks together and making up fake partnerships.

I honestly don't understand how you could possibly bet against Buterin and Poon. I literally can't fucking comprehend it.

But hey this is evolution at work and somebody has to lose.

>ICX
>figuratively the official blockchain of Korea
>far far bigger partnerships than omg
>DEX launches days from now

Stay poor though.

>official blockchain of Korea
Here's the fun part: prove it.

Go ahead, prove to me that fucking Korea is doing anything with this at the government level.

I'm sure this definitely won't involve vague tweets and noncommittal language.

No way. There's definitely no incentive to lie in a multi billion dollar industry where shit tier memes makes you millions.

m9 i'm not invested in this thead enough to care, and i don't care if you buy or not because it's already huge. But like you said somebody has to lose and if you can't be fucked doing research it'll be you.

Does anyone have realistic price targets for omg?

Yeah I'm sure something like KOREA ANNOUNCING A BLOCKCHAIN is really tough to find and not major mainstream information even boomers would be aware of.

I'm sure your fucking chosen YouTube personality knows it and nobody else.

Retard.

> doesnt even understand, that when a product is white label no partnerships are needed because it fucking free to use for everyone

And thats the fucking reason omg will be fucking massive

300-500 eoy

4K eoy

700 - 800 eoy

Brand spanking new to crypto and biz and want in.

My question is that how is OMG more than just a token? And why does it require such a high valuation?

I understand that in the future people can stake it to get dividends for every transaction. But shouldn't it have a legit partnership first? All I could gather was some rumor about it being linked with the Mizuho bank.

>Ethereum people
Aren't Joseph Poon and VB just advisors? In what other capacity are they related to the project?

kys. You don't deserve OMG.

Rude

It has dozens if not hundreds of partnerships, including institutional banks in Thailand and Japan. There are also rumors of exchanges running on omg. I hate to be that guy, but please do some research.

They're actively developing the system that OmiseGo was designed for