All it takes is 5 minutes of research to realise that this little green boy is going to destroy all of crypto...

all it takes is 5 minutes of research to realise that this little green boy is going to destroy all of crypto. market manipulation at its finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw&page=1
hackernoon.com/what-will-happen-when-the-shit-hits-the-fan-with-tether-f59f92fd8dca
mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
blocklink.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever thought that this is the only thing keeping the market afloat?

Ying Yang

It's just the current incarnation of bitcoins savage domination of all things finance. If tether fails then they can't manipulate the market anymore so it'll really surge to new heights.

geen boi

Are tether fud threads the new bazingacoin spamthreads?

One more year plox

They desperately reappear when too many sold too early

Dear Tether
If you give me one year more time untill i've withdrawed everything from cryptos to fiat and keep things running into positive way, ill love you forever!

You people are retarded.

More tether gets printed when bitcoin goes down because more people are "tethering up" to avoid losses. The only way to avoid the tether price skyrocketing when this happens is to print more fucking tether. Its not fucking rocket science.

Paul Krugman, George Soros, Warren Buffet - you name it, they all agree on one thing: bitcoins price will rise.

When asked about bitcoin earlier today, Paul Krugman only answered with one word, "hodl!", resulting in a round of applause and a Nobel prize, while Warren Buffet went on to comment that "I made 87 billion by buying the dip. Bitcoin is the currency of the future!"

George Soros, hungarian born investor worth 8 billion, said in an interwiev: "this shitpost is good for bitcoin" and agreed that deflatory currency with high transaction fees is the most important human achievement since the internet.

Overall, it is undeniable - bitcoin is here to stay and it will hit 1 million in tomorrow. To quote Michael De Nostredame "Bitcoin will rise." Invest now, or you might end up being a jealous neckbeard!

Yours truly - self-declared journalist and investor, Brandon from downstairs.

If you still have money in Bitfinex or Tether then YOU ARE THE NIGGER!

He was told. You've been told. Prove you're not 85 average IQ.

The existence of tether as an easy way to pull out of BTC allows weakhanded normies to repeatedly crash the market by "tethering up". I don't care how much they print because you make a valid point there, but tether is harmful as fuck.

Tether is (on paper) a USD certificate
That would only be legitimate *IF* Tether/Bitfinex have the equivalent USD cash on hand to "print" their USD certificates.

Pic is literally all you are relying on as Tether change their TOS to avoid all accountability and exit the US to avoid anti-scam regulatory scrutiny.

faggot

People that criticized this clueless normie will prove to be even more stupid then this guy when it all comes down, kek

Tethered to NOOOOOTHING

*Prints 1 Billion USD*

>Biz: "Dude stop FUDing, there is nothing wrong with that."

>We should only be allowed to buy
if those normies tether up before each crash they must be doing something right

>printing tether means printing usd
Retard alert, next thing you're ginna tell me is that tether is pumping btc kek fuck off bitfinexed

the world needs a true hero

>tether didn't print yesterday
>bitcoin starts to fall on his ass again
huh strange

It actually is though.

Can all these wall street paid pajeets pls go? I'm tired of this Tether FUD

Give us flags please

100% indian poster

How do you anti-tether fudder idiots know that an exchange isn't putting in a cash deposit in tether's account for every tether they "print"?

You don't.

Why do brainlets think Tether needs to be backed 1:1 in USD value?
Banks also don't have backed anything 1:1 in "real" value and they still manage to survive. It's also unlikely that most people will cash out of crypto but if that happens it's already ogre.

>Missing the point this bad.

Its not about dollar backing. Its about being able to "print" limitless tethers. They're just printing money from nowhere and buying Bitcoin with this new money.

For example, If they wanted to they could just "print" 100 Trillion Tether tokens and Buy BTC pumping the value of BTC artificially. The whole market is built on trust that there is financial risk and real money invested.

If there is no risk in "printing" tether its just free money. Its no different to printing paper USD's in your garage.

>digital gold

>They're just printing money from nowhere and buying Bitcoin with this new money.
Still no proof.

>Its no different to printing paper USD's in your garage.
It's no different to the FED.

>If they wanted to they could just "print" 100 Trillion Tether tokens and Buy BTC pumping the value of BTC artificially.
In theory yes but we don't know (yet).

>printing money from nowhere on the crypto market
This is really big news, can you elaborate!?

Banks are also heavily regulated and audited.

nocoimer here. Can someone explain how this works? Who owns the bank account for the USD? Is there a binding agreement to make that person not fuck off with the money? Regardless can't he fuck off with the money regardless?

>Still no proof.
Zero audits speaks volumes. They've had years to do it, but haven't. Why?

>It's no different to the FED.
A shady company registered in Hong Kong but actually operating out of the Virgin Islands is no different to the fucking Federal Reserve? Holy fucking shit, are you actually this retarded? Listen to yourself.

What are banking panics and regulators for 1000x dumb fuck

Nothing, we won’t tell you anything. But trust us, USDT is as good as USD ;)

On top of that. The 2009 Recession happened because banks held assets that were not as safe as certain people claimed they were. Where are the assets behind Tether? What are they? How safe are they? Why the fuck are people defending Tether in crypto, a world where people praise decentralization?

So, proof of audit is a friendly picture now?

lmaooooo

>Zero audits speaks volumes. They've had years to do it, but haven't. Why?
Why should they? Just imagine they'd have to admit they don't have all the necessary reserves. That would result in a crash.

>A shady company registered in Hong Kong but actually operating out of the Virgin Islands is no different to the fucking Federal Reserve?
Most banks and big companies are a bit shady and operate from tax havens. Are you this new?

I'm just a little bit sad that this whole crypto thing turned into a normal financial market.

Are you at least getting paid?

All of this stems to muh audit, tether probably has the liquidity but doesn't want to put up with an audit because first it probably still wouldn't satisfy the tether fudders and theres a lot of laundered money in there.

I douby all these exchanges would agree to support tether so bitfinex can pump it then exit scam, also doubt binance and bittrex would agree to deal with tether unless it was proven all the money was in there

That sounded sarcastic, and if it was it just proves your ignorance.

Most coins have an inherent value of nothing and people invest into them creating value.

USDT has a value of $1, but they can just print them indefinitely. Its not the same as the growth in value of normal coins. Its like someone just printing more Bitcoins so instead of 21 million there are now 40 million Bitcoin in existence and expecting the market value to be unaffected. The thing is if some shitcoin prints more coins it will collapse itself but not affect the whole market.

What is critical is that many markets use USDT for trading as a stand-in for USD as a legal loop hole. USDT is supporting the market and is a key pillar holding many of the exchanges together.

You just confirmed my point.

>Most banks and big companies are a bit shady and operate from tax havens. Are you this new?
>Most banks operate from tax havens.
Holy shit you are one daft cunt.

>Why isn't a USD certificate backed by USD cash on hand
Hmmmmm

official audit ... these kinds of proofs aren't worth anything

>t. Tether FUDder

You tether fud fucks just cash out you pansies, you seriously don't realize how money laundering laws seriously ruined any crypto related bank accounts. Tether is a way for all these exchanges to avoid retarded money laundering regulations that would require them to register in every state just to function

>it's ok if it's fraudulent because it's convenient and lets me avoid the evil tax man
I'll be the one laughing when no one wants to buy your Tether for even $0.01.

Yeah except that proping up of value only happens if there are more actual USDs held by Tether, that are reflected by more USD certificates (USDT) being printed to reflect an actual increase in USD cash reserves held by Tether. Otherwise it's literally monopoly money.

>but muh fed does it
Not an argument. What would searching for some moral equivalency have to do with anything?

Tether is not a fist currency. It's a certificate of USD (or at least everyone pretends it to be.) Big difference.

>a pretend money coin made to facilitate fraudsters and tax tax evasion is surely as rock solid as real money and sometimes is valued higher than that

ok then

I for one even though i am a bagholder welcome a crash so i can load up more. I'm long anyways.

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw&page=1

tether went dead 5 hours ago - price is falling steadily

>complaining about tax evasion and money laundering when it comes to CRYPTO

you can go ahead use fiat bud

You're just describing the hook or motive for why the Tether model came into being. It's not a comment or argument about their current practice of printing Tethers with gay abandon seemingly unlinked to USD cash on hand.

Can someone confirm this? holy shit

Tether printing != printing usd

You guys are fudding retards, cash out like bitfinexed did faggots.

>evade tax by buying a number on a screen that an Italian software counterfeiter promises to be worth $1
>turns out the promise was full of shit
>you successfully evaded tax by losing all your money, congratulations!

Tether provides massive liquidity

If there was no tether my guess is btc would be 75% lower due to just no liquidity

Story will eventually come out when it blows up and btc goes sub 1000, im very bullish on blockchain long term but like the tech bubble too much way too soon

>doesn't print for over 24 hours
>market is plummeting
>he STILL thinks tether wasn't propping up bitcoin.

You're going to lose all your gains :^)

It dropped from $1.02 to $1.01

cashout if you don't like.
The goal here is to defeat fiat.
the quicker btc goes up, the sooner we win

Big if true

Why would tether exit scam in that situation ? You're a retard

lol that's pretty fucked up

>The Supply of Tethers at 27 November 2017 is $675 million.
>Are these Tethers fully backed? i.e. Does Tether possess $675 m. of reserves?
>If so, from where did they get these reserves? Because they sure as hell did not receive them from retail clients in payment for Tethers. Have the exchanges paid 675 m. actual dollars for 675 m. Tethers? If so they are horribly exposed to brutal losses.
>If Tethers are not fully backed, what happens when the market discovers this and Tethers collapse?
hackernoon.com/what-will-happen-when-the-shit-hits-the-fan-with-tether-f59f92fd8dca

And they've literally printed ONE BILLION more monopoly money Tethers in the two months since.

Brah Tether could have zero USD on hand and nobody would know as they keep printing monopoly money USDT. They could have exited any real money months ago. USDT lives on as a spook until someone says the emporer has no clothes and 1 USDT = 0 USD.

but there's nothing we can really do about it
>cash out and pay 40% taxes
no thanks

crypto survived gox, it will survive tether

Oh, yeah, you're right. Why the heck would they exit scam when people realise that Tether is actually worth $0 and it plummets to reach this new evaluation, taking their exchange Bitfinex, which relies entirely on Tether to function, with it? When you think of it, that's absolutely no reason for them to exit. I can't believe I never thought of this before.

Dear Tether
Please implode right now and tank the entire crypto market so I can buy cheap coins and make millions

Read

Oh a redditor for 0 hours. Could it be that pajeets spam literally every board because there is an on going FUD campagin. Get out of here. And Heil your bitfinexed lord somewhere else.

why didn't we kill her the last time she pulled shit like this??? this is the price we're all paying

heres a link to paul krugmans twitter where actually today he said the exact opposite of what you are shilling
mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

and yeah im mobile posting because i just couldnt wait to get to a computer to let everyone know how much of a massive faggot you are

TETHER TRAFFIC LIGHT
blocklink.info

Click across to the Tether Traffic Light tab

>redditor for 0 hours

Been here since late 2016. This tether FUD is hilarious. You realize so many of you new fucks are getting played like a fiddle right?

>caring what neo-keynesians say
lol

how are we getting played then FAGGOTINI?

The fucking tether "printed out of thin air" is from the fucking BTC value being traded for tethers. God you're fucking dumb... also SELL

Bitcoin fags are FUDing Tether because once it becomes the de-facto currency of exchanges and the trade volumes from USDT/NZDT to altcoins become much bigger than BTC/altcoins, Bitcoin will become useless and obsolete like the complete piece of fucking shit it is.

We have no choice but to participate in the usd ponzi. That's what happens when it's a monopoly on the currency

Tether needs a higher standard than a meme pic and "trust us". It's going to sink this shit for a long time when it falls

But, Tether is supposed to be backed by USD.

Now you're telling me they are printed solely to peg the value.

Idiot

Alright, so Bitfinex values BTC in USDT, and USDT has value because it's backed by BTC. You do realize that this means that whenever you buy USDT with BTC, you're essentially trading your BTC for a smaller sum of BTC?