Tfw you just went all in on the coinbase killer ico

>tfw you just went all in on the coinbase killer ico
Feels good bros

B-but user, the coinbase killer ICO starts in 3 days?

why is kirby in gokus house?

Finally someone asking the important questions

What is it?

To help Goku train for his fight against Buu.

digitex? or what shit is it?

Remember, this is who you're invested in

FairX did not have an ICO, though.

I hope you're ready anons

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support(deposits and withdrawals)
> token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)

Oh and I forgot to say, they plan to list as many altcoins as possible(however roll out will be slow at first so that they can iron out bugs/don't grow too fast)

What is it!!!!

>navneet
>pajeets navigator

Nobody knows anything about fairx yet so I don't know how exactly you can call it a coinbase killer

Ethos is already out OP, and it sucks

Pic related is clue
Not what I'm talking about

coinmetro.com

>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared

Gay as shit. Buy Blocknet and fuck regulation.

Link?

play kirby super star

>he thinks the normies are going to trade on his underground, slow as shit, crypto exchange
fuck off

>CoinMetro
>Is this guy serious?

That's CoinMetro for sure. I have 0.14 ETH on this, I don't think it's a CoinBase killer but I think it's a nice project

yes, you a coss bagholder?

Speak for yourself buddy, I don't even know what shitcoin you're talking about. I'm investing in a European chad coin with support from local banks.

And that is?

bitbean