This beautiful, beautiful little boy is going to make me a millionaire

This beautiful, beautiful little boy is going to make me a millionaire.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDMgd-dAmSU

For those unaware about NIMFA

3x your money with leverage trading, traders will love it
- Big exchange listing end of jan/early february
- Coinmarketcap circulation supply updated in 1 week
- Platform full working in 1-2 days (instant 10x)
-ICO's buy with platform
- Under 3 MLN marketcap, Salt 600M, Lend 200M

It's the perfect coin. And with a marketcap this low it is literally impossible to lose.

If the dev team can deliver what they promise I see 75m - 100m cap short term.

Hi Max

Hi Sergey

I'm interested in what exchange gets announced

What is short term bruh

Worthless flawed product since ico. Margin trading already exists on exchanges

Still accumulating?

Looks fishy as fuck.

This is one of those types of projects that when cryptoloans start getting issued and traded with successful profits for those who use the platform, it could blow up very quickly.

A particularly important point to remember is that the NIMFA token's value won't just rise because people are trying to buy and then sell on for profit. People actually need to buy NIMFA tokens to take out the loan (put X nimfa in and get x3 out which is then converted to ETH and can be used to buy other tokens on the platform).

It's one of the very few projects out there that has a clear use case and demand for the token other than just speculative trading.

You're a pimp?

Does anyone have that image of the founders' facebook profiles?

This is a known Russian scam.

Some exchanges. Not many of them at all.

This platform allows margin trading on exchanges and market pairs (like ED, for example) that otherwise wouldn't be available. It just uses APIs and smart contracts to access them and then do the margin loans and profit recalls via the Nimfamoney platform.

Eventually they also plan to do margin trading for ICOs as well.

Look a little deeper, and it's actually very unique idea.

No it isn't.

Russians don't use fucking Facebook. They just created the profiles to please pajeets like you who are muh where linkedin and muh where facebook.

Russia has its own social network (VK or something like that) and they're very active on there.

Max, the founder, has also:

- Done a TV interview in Russia (it's on Youtube)
- Presented at a blockchain conference for a major Russian bank (plenty of photos)
- Posts weekly videos and photos of himself and the team with updates.

If it's a "Russian scam" they sure are going to great lengths to show exactly who all of them are and where they live.

Is this a contract for difference, and what reserves are they using to pay out in the money positions

They have a cryptoloan fund of NIMFA tokens.

With every profitable trade done by a user, they take back the cost of the loan plus 10% profit and use that, in part, to re-buy Nimfa of the market and replenish the loan fund.

As you put 1 nimfa in to receive 3 back, the stop loss is also set at 33%, so in the event that a pajeet invests in a token that crashes 33%, the loan is recalled so they don't lose any money.

It isn't retard-proof. People just need to make smart decisions, and if they have big confidence in a moon mission, they can potentially triple their profits (minus the loan and 10%).

Where do you see market cap at end of Q1? 10x?

It's around $1-2m marketcap at the moment. Platform was released a week ago with changes still being made.

I don't really know, but if it hits a good exchange, and there's the incentive to buy tokens for speculative trading and also to take out loans (so extra demand) I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a x50 in Q1.

That's 2 months from here, and that's a long time in crypto. The userbase could be pretty big by then given what it can do.

>first 100 people put in 1000 each.
>each use their 3x loans to speculate with 3000
>100 x 3000 = 300k
>they lose their money but still pay back the loan
>nimfas is down 200k (300k if they dont pay back)
how is this a good business model

Kek. this video looks just as scammy as justin suns "presentation" and "live stream"

Nimfa is not down shit there's a stop loss at 33%

being this retarded angers me.

This has already been explained.

The whole loan is recalled when the value drops by 33%.

So if someone puts 1 nimfa in to receive 3 in a crypto loan, the value of the trade dropping by 33% would mean there can only ever be a net loss of the original 1 nimfa that was put in by the user.

As I said, it's not retard-proof and not suitable for every opportunity out there. People can make x3 profits from it but they have to be smart. Some trades would be good for nimfa (particularly in a bull market) others less so.

lol first result for nimfa is an erotic model

Love this coin