How is this still top 20? Why does it even still exist AT ALL?

How is this still top 20? Why does it even still exist AT ALL?

idk lol

Muh bugs

>some day BTC will be ETH classic to BCH's ETH

It exists because of some lame solidity developers' bug in their solodity code. Hacker abused it stole basicly 5% of all existing ETH. Ethereum hardforks to remove that hackers transaction. ETC is original chain where hacker still has all his coins and regulary cashes some out

Yeah I know why it exists. I wonder why ANYONE thinks this shit has any value or future

yea but why does it still exist? It doesnt have anywhere near the level of partnerships or actual use cases that eth does. Even fucking ark has more prospects

>he doesn't know about the airdrop

People won't touch ETC

Ver uses untouchable shitcoins like ETC to store value while he dumps BTC and buys his own BCC to pump the price up

He then dumps ETC back in BTC

>MFW I realize Roger Ver is an idiot and probably does this because he can't type many letters so he has to switch between ETC and BTC all the time

You call it untouchable, but it's price movement is still tied to the rest of crypto. Somebody else is buying this trash too

a great mistery indeed

ETC is the real ETH.

Vitalik's vision.

Subtle concern shilling for ETC. 5th thread of the day. I like it, i hold some, but you guys are too obvious. Yes there is an airdrop, just shill it that way straight up. This weird backwards shilling reminds me too much of that bazinga crap.

shillbert

Nobody knows.
Some things just are without reason.
JUST LIKE THAT DISGUSTING ORANGE FAT MORON WHO KEEPS SHITTING EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you have it backwards retard. eth was the fork, etc is legacy. btfo

>I hold some

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

Shut up you and your EthCore.

Flippening is near.

I think a lot of people see it as the Litecoin of ETH. It's stupid logic (as with Litecoin) but it's working.

eth corecucks will never understand how ethereum classic is the real eth and skeltons original vision. Just wait for the flippening. Get in now before it is too late. /s