I'm convinced at least half of biz posters are extremely smart whales manipulating the other half into doing whatever...

I'm convinced at least half of biz posters are extremely smart whales manipulating the other half into doing whatever the whales want. Prove me wrong

You're probably right, which is why I don't get my advice from Veeky Forums, I just come here to shitpost. Which is what all the rest of you should be doing. If any of you are unironically coming to Veeky Forums for advice you're retarded. At best you'll find out about an okay discord channel, at worst you'll be manipulated into going all in on a shitcoin.

checked.
there are pajeets too.

Obviously, look at the massive amount of FUD everywhere, would make no sense if they didn't get anything out of it.

I've been following biz advice since I started in november and even with this crash and all I'm still up 12x.
The trick is to find the gems among all the shit by DYOR.

Correct in a way. They're not smart for one, technically they are not the whales either but their lackeys from the P&D groups they create. The inner circle of these groups manipulate several layers of first paid group members than free members and then the outer circle of free and new users. EAch getting info about a pump or dump later than the circle before it.
The shills are mostly the free members and are organised by the paid members who think they are the inner circle, they are not. Never trust randomly shilled coins that you have never seen before. Wait at least a week and don't fomo. If you keep seeing it shilled then it is usually not a random P&D. If something is suddenly shilled with 4-5 posts and it is the first time you have seen this coin then stay away.

I just checked my holdings and it's actually almost 15x right now.

True. that is largely institutional funded shill groups. Literally the paid pajeets. Pic related but they also have professional marketing teams in India and Russia doing it. Btrash employed the Russian ones when they tried to flip to Btrash. That chink mining guy from the Btrash team was discovered to have been employing them. I think they were russian anyway, maybe chinks.

We're mooning boys

Most things went at least 5x during that latest bull run but 15x is pretty good. It could have been more luck than judgment so watch out for complacency I guess. Nice though.

>extremely smart
>on Veeky Forums

Nope

OMG what is mooning? I need to fomo in!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is it XLC, I bet it is! Oh wait, markets are still closed on it :(
Soon.

We're mooning boys

You can see the brown in the asshole

you are either shilling on b, or being shilled to. don't forget that.

Welcome to the internet!

You're the kind of newfag I hate the most. You take everything at face value and shitpost as a tantrum because you don't know how to identify value.
Veeky Forums gives fantastic advice, you just have to not be a fucking idiot.

As a smart whale I can confirm
However, sometime I just shit post
For example, I posted fud on bancor "Plz go up *WOJAK face*" Meanwhile I know it's a good buy and been holding. It's just for shits and giggles.

>You're the kind of newfag I hate the most. You take everything at face value and shitpost as a tantrum because you don't know how to identify value.
Veeky Forums gives fantastic advice, you just have to not be a fucking idiot.

Unironically this
B b but I don’t read between lines daddy

I just went on Veeky Forums and absolutely no one was talking about the bitcoins.
So much for this being a smart person thing.

wow youre stupid
Its 3rd worlers. They make like $5 dollars off their little coordinated pump and dumps but thats a month rent to them

this, but if ur to retarded to find out urself please go all in on the bitconnectx ico.

There's a lot of tricksters here

>sci
>smart

I agree, you can see co-ordidnated shillings that are correlated to pumps

>smart people on Veeky Forums

You're dumbass. Sci IQ has been tested to be over 150. I bet they could read Nakatoshis white paper and instantly understand it.